[Discussion] UK7 ~ Settings

DeletedUser

Can someone elaborate what active milliseconds means exactly?

That's the normal way, where sniping trains that are all within a second is possible. The alternative is the FIFO system which was used on uk5. If milliseconds are not active, all attacks land at 000ms, with the first attack sent landing first.

DeletedUser

That's the normal way, where sniping trains that are all within a second is possible. The alternative is the FIFO system which was used on uk5. If milliseconds are not active, all attacks land at 000ms, with the first attack sent landing first.

I'm assuming then that you're and Death Lurks posts meant non-active miliseconds?;

Imo active milliseconds were the worst setting in tw history. :)

I agree I ahve a feeling thats gunna suck.

DeletedUser

Not sure about Death Lurks, but I meant that I dislike active milliseconds, I prefer it the uk5 way.

I can snipe, but I dislike doing it, and I'd rather my opponents can't do it.

DeletedUser

*whew* thanks for that explanation :)

DeletedUser

Not sure about Death Lurks, but I meant that I dislike active milliseconds, I prefer it the uk5 way.

I'm going to agree with this. Especially with attack gaps and sniping being commonplace now.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
actually so long as your hitting a mixed or O village (or D village with less than 2K sp/sw) a cat only village will clear your targeted village (with bonfire of course) and you only need to hit something like the statue.

Say what?

Did you even sim, or just making very poor guesses?

Attacker Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2590 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2590 1 0

Defender Units: 0 0 6159 0 100 3327 0 0 0 213 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3479 0 56 1879 0 0 0 120 0 0

Also please be aware:

That offense takes 350:59:17 to build.

Those cats on the other hand, they take 1440:57:19 hours even with a 15 workshop.

DeletedUser

I'm going to agree with this. Especially with attack gaps and sniping being commonplace now.

I prefer no millisecond limit on sending trains, that way you can still have the ability to time nukes tight infront of trains, but the chance of your opponent defending with a snipe is way harder. I must admit, I'm pretty ignorant on UK5's experiment with no milliseconds, I personally don't like the concept, but I'd say I'm just ignorant of it perhaps.

Say what?

Also please be aware:

Those cats on the other hand, they take 1440:57:19 hours even with a 15 workshop.

^ Nice sim.

DeletedUser

this world im gonna put effort into
i fancy getting 2mill again
ill be looking for a co-player so anyone wants to drop aline

im british so preferbably american australian or some different time zone

DeletedUser

Say what?

Also please be aware:

Nauz you trying to say that offense is faster than builing the cats? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8385

i would never play a world without active milliseconds, it takes so much depth out and makes defence = stacking.

DeletedUser

Hey guys! if you start in the North -West Check out my premade Victory :)

DeletedUser7851

Confusion arose about the farm rule on some tribal forums so this is a general description of it. The worlds referenced to are .de if I'm correct.

The farm rule was a little bit complicated and affected only W3 (and W9, which was a "W3 reloaded"). I don't remember the exact numbers anymore, as far as know it was 1.2k "used farmspace" per level of farm, that you are allowed to stack into your village. If you had more, the power of the armies were drained by some percent. The more you had "above the limit", the weaker your troops were. So stacking a village with i. e. 100/100k defenses was useless, because they only fought with a fraction of their original strength.

I loved it, because there were a lot of mean possibilites to weaken your enemies. Imagine to support your enemy with 2x 10k scouts and burst his allowed farmspace just half of a second before your offenses hit to make his defenses far weaker than they are.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Confusion arose about the farm rule on some tribal forums so this is a general description of it. The worlds referenced to are .de if I'm correct.

The farm rule was a little bit complicated and affected only W3 (and W9, which was a "W3 reloaded"). I don't remember the exact numbers anymore, as far as know it was 1.2k "used farmspace" per level of farm, that you are allowed to stack into your village. If you had more, the power of the armies were drained by some percent. The more you had "above the limit", the weaker your troops were. So stacking a village with i. e. 100/100k defenses was useless, because they only fought with a fraction of their original strength.

I loved it, because there were a lot of mean possibilites to weaken your enemies. Imagine to support your enemy with 2x 10k scouts and burst his allowed farmspace just half of a second before your offenses hit to make his defenses far weaker than they are.

That's farm limit, and I like it as well.

I was asking for clarification as to whether he meant farm limit or bash rule because .fr used to have a bash rule, which stopped you from attacking the same player more than five times in a 24 hour period. The rule has since been removed, but it was on their servers when they were ran by GameForge.

DeletedUser8378

Fake Limit?

Is that based on a percentage of farm, what are the exact figures of this do we know?

Thanks

DeletedUser

1% of your points, in farm space.

i.e. if you have 10000, you need to send 100 farm space worth of troop unless a scout attack I believe...