(Discussions) Interviews with CF

DeletedUser6695

Well guys I intend to interview people from the world 8 community.

Please put yourself forward if you would like to be interviewed.

Also feel free to put forward possible questions

Thanks,
CF

DeletedUser6695

INTERVIEW WITH IXXXI

CF: Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

William: Uhm I am called Will, I am quite young so I have a lot of time for pointless (but sometimes fun) games 8-|
I play many sports which are my only hobbies to be honest, mainly rugby and football :)

CF: Cool, so how did you come across TW? When did you start playing?

William: I think my brother saw an ad on miniclip or something and then showed me the game, so I started playing then..
This was around when W13 was about and I was so young I had no idea what I was doing, I quit W13 and then came back for W29 and W30 but then quit again and came back for W53 :)

CF: Lol, well as you've said a few times your new to the UK servers, What brought you here?

William: Well to be perfectly honest I was talking to people in my W53 tribe (Drama!) and somebody was playing some foreign server and was rank 1 while not being to active so I asked him if most other tribalwars servers are a lot easier than .net and he said yeah so I came to play on .co.uk to see what it's like.
I do like it here so will be sticking around ]:)

CF: Just wait till we get good settings you'll regret staying, You have already quit TW twice, What is it that makes you come back? What aspects of the game do you enjoy?

William: Haha why's that?:p
Well I quit because I got bored of it and just came back both times because I had nothing to do so came to see what it is like now and if much has changed and then ended up staying for a little bit. Although this time I stayed for a lot longer than the last time and I will probably stay for much longer :)

I enjoy watching all the attacks and OP's and how everyone defends etc. I love to see the tactics people use, I have seen some very good ones and very bad ones but even the bad ones are quite fun to watch and see what they attempt to do :D

CF: Lol, What do you dislike about the game?

William: I dislike how some people in the game are so arrogant.. but I guess you get that in every game!
I also dislike Paladin Weapons, they over complicate things and it's stopped my growth on UK8 for over 10 days ;(

CF: Seeing as your new to the server, who stood out when you first came on the forums? and why?

William: Ruffus because I saw him posting quite a bit and saw a lot of people talking about/to him, plus in the game people talked about him and iPod to me

CF: Yeh he's the main leader on Uk, So what player do you get on with the best on w8 and why?

William: Umm probably OTooles because we just generally get on quite well like two real life friends.. He takes the mic out of me so I go on about his sister (she's hot) ]:)

CF: Sounds fun :p...W8 seems to be dominated by 2 tribes, WKD and iPod which tribe in your opinion will win this world?

William: Well in the Battle of the Tribes topic Ruffus said he may be quitting (i think) so that may cause iPod to fall and a new tribe errect. So I would say WKD have a better chance :)

CF: I hope so, and to finish off, If you had to take over someones persona on the forums for a day who would it be and why?

William: Uhmmmm no idea :S don't know to many but probably Luca so I can be wise and nobody will flame me :cool:

CF: Lol, well thanks for talking to be Will...its been a pleasure :)

William: thanks for interviewing me :)

DeletedUser

Love the interviews but...why not choose somebody else than the same old faces / top players.

There might be other players out there that can add a different slant? Just a thought.

Loving your work though. Ahem...I'll go now...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser6695

Love the interviews but...why not choose somebody else than the same old faces / top players.

There might be other players out there that can add a different slant? Just a thought.

Loving your work though. Ahem...I'll go now...:icon_redface:

You talking about my interviews? I will interview whoever puts their name forward :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You talking about my interviews? I will interview whoever puts their name forward :icon_wink:

Well if you would like to interview me I am happy to co-operate. Might give some of those who are not strong forces in the world the confidence to speak up too.

To be a truly great thread it would be nice (I think anyway) to see all walks of life in here. I know there is a fair bit of life in this worlds forums now but obviously that will drop as time goes on. The more people that are reading and commenting the better, I feel.

But if you choose to...be gentle...I'm shy :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6695

Lol, well if you want to be interviewed add me on skype :p

davedunn94

DeletedUser

Interview me then CF as I am a noob compared to there pro's....

DeletedUser7369

I would like an interview please but you need to forward any questions to my publicist for pre approval. I wouldnt want to be put on the spot with any awkward questions about my addiction to nippery slipple etc.

DeletedUser6695

Guys, ill hopefully interview masterchav today, any questions you'd like me to ask him?

DeletedUser

whats his fav hoodie ? :) how many bottles of cider does he drink in the bus shelter each night?

DeletedUser6695

INTERVIEW WITH MASTERCHAV

CF: Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

Andy D: Well, I'm from near Manchester, lived in Oz a couple of times and come back (big mistake!!!). As for hobbies, I like a bit of chess, snooker and drinking. That counts as a hobby, right?

CF: So when did you start playing TW? How did you find it?

Andy D: Like loads of others I found TW by mistake. I was recovering from an op and somehow found it. Honestly can't remember now. Probably an ad on FB or something.

Started about 18 months ago on UK W1 (if I'd still been there now I would still be on the rim - that's how late I joined), then W2 shortly after it opened and had an absolute blast. But then I had to quit for RL. Joined W3, played around with the tribe Death (original duke was my mate from W1) and then eventually took over an idle account in Death and grew that until it was time to leave again
And then about 6 months later thought I would give W8 a go...seeing as it has a definable end :)

CF: We started around the same time :)... So your ign is quite strange, what is the reasons behind it?

Andy D: Just random to be honest. LOL
Although in the far depths of my mind maybe its in homage to one of the nicest guys I've met on TW, khan the master. An absolute blast and always seemed to get account sits for the enemy
I'm not saying he's a chav though :p

CF: Ive heard the name before, I see your in k56. Hows life on the rim?

Andy D: Life on the rim is OK. At the moment I'm just fooling around, seeing what's what. I might get serious about it at some stage :D

CF: I see your in a tribe with Taipan, has he passed on the WKD hatred?

Andy D: Nah. Anyone can see that the top half a dozen tribes have some (many? i dunno) good players. Whatever happens happens. I never lose sight of the fact that it's a game. And I enjoy it as such.

CF: A good outlook,so tell me what is your favourite part of the game?

Andy D: Having a laugh with people - tribemates and outsiders. Oh...and those lovely yellow dots you get on the reports :)

CF: Well you said on the forums that I should interview some not so strong forces and get their opinions. What is your opinion on the external forums and the game in general?

Andy D: I always read the forums. Quite a few good posters atm on W8, so I'm enjoying that whilst it's still there, before it dwindles :(
I like the game and I dislike it. I like it because it always makes you think, you meet people you wouldn't have otherwise and it's often a good challenge. I dislike it because strangely it's addictive
I also think it's funny when people put stuff on their profile like "I've had 92,987,345,872,276 incomings and 78,123,765 full nukes all in the same millisecond and won, so try your luck"...that sort of thing. Makes me chuckle :D

CF: I prefer 'dont hurt me',So how do you see w8 panning out seeing as it actually has an end?

Andy D: Tough one. I think it's likely that a tribe that doesn't exist yet will win. There are some players I know the names of that definitely play this game for the long haul...and some of those are in different tribes atm. And with this having an end at some point people will naturally think about getting past the post quickly. But I dunno. What do you think? :p

CF: Personally I think a big merge will win the world, Oh heres a question requested from the forums...'Whats your favourite hoodie?'

Andy D: LOL. I saw that. I only have one hoodie - a black Nike one that I used to wear for the gym. A big disappointment I know :p
And that's what I meant about the win - a new tribe immerging from a merge :)

CF: Awh a masterchav with 1 hoodie :( ... If you had to pick a celebrity to be in your tribe who would it be and why?

Andy D: Either Natalie Portman, cos...well...why not? Or The Stig :D

CF: Well to finish the interview off, who is your favourite forum personality?

Andy D: On this world or all of them?

CF: Just the forums in general so yeh all worlds

Andy D: Members from the past and present - Jai, Juke, Khan, Darth, John D McLean, LighyJo, Meechan10...there are lots. I think that's agood thing
Probably a few more but I cba going looking
Not you though. Definitely not you (rofl)

CF: Lol, Am I that bad ? :p

Anyway thanks for the interview. Your off my christmas card list now though

Andy D: Nah, you're alright (doesn't want to swell your ego any more :p)
Thank you for your time. It has been a pleasure. Now go noble something!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice interview :)
Andy D: Members from the past and present - Jai, Juke, Khan, Darth, John D McLean, LighyJo, Meechan10...there are lots. I think that's agood thing
Probably a few more but I cba going looking
Not you though. Definitely not you (rofl)

almost all uk2 players :cool:

DeletedUser

ITHERVIEW WITH MASTERCHAV

Interview* :icon_razz:

I also think it's funny when people put stuff on their profile like "I've had 92,987,345,872,276 incomings and 78,123,765 full nukes all in the same millisecond and won, so try your luck"...that sort of thing. Makes me chuckle :D

Omg I have to agree! I love seeing that :p
I messaged a leader of the tribe and called him a noob because apparently doing it is an act of war according to his tribal profile :icon_wink: then I noticed on his profile it says 'Look at my ODD. Look at my ODA. Still thinking of attacking me?' when they both were so bad :lol:

Good interview :)

DeletedUser

Another good interview CF keep them coming :)
I now have Skype so I could do one ;) (hint hint)

DeletedUser6695

Oh thanks guys <3

Btw I'unno who im gonna interview next week :p