(Discussions) Interviews with CF

DeletedUser4147

Go on CF, interview me. Lets see what you want to ask me :)

DeletedUser6695

Niiice, something abstract please. With my name if it doesnt ruin it :p

DeletedUser

Thankfully he left out the bit about my noble targets in the future...cough...:icon_twisted: meechan10? lol

DeletedUser4147

/is still waiting for his intreview

I even made myself a new sig before he sent me his request :icon_neutral:

HMM i might do a ronaldo at this rate, and interview myself.

DeletedUser6695

I do one interview a week as I haven't got the time to do more, but I might do a 2nd over the weekend if I'm bored :/

DeletedUser

Will (IXXXI) left out the fact that he is welsh!... which is kind of strange because whenever i have met someone welsh they can't wait to tell you how much better it is up that way what with all their castles, countryside and such ect... :D

DeletedUser

Will (IXXXI) left out the fact that he is welsh!... which is kind of strange because whenever i have met someone welsh they can't wait to tell you how much better it is up that way what with all their castles, countryside and such ect... :D

I am not welsh!

If you interview OTooles, CF, then don't forget to ask him about his sister. She is very hot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why on earth would anyone want to be interviewed by a child such as CF?

DeletedUser

Why on earth would anyone want to be interviewed by a child such as CF?

Yeah i went for the bait.....

Cos it makes good forum reading?
Cos other people like to read them?
Cos people wanna be inerviewd?
You jelous he dont wanna interview you ?

DeletedUser6695

Hmm, my first impression was who are you?

Then I realised I have no idea, If you have nothing beneficial to post in my thread please go elsewhere :)

DeletedUser

Ok then, I would very much like an interview please CF, if you would not like to grant me such a wish then I would be more than happy not to sully this thread ever again.

Yours Faithfully

Berg

DeletedUser

those who know you :s does anyone know you? I've never heard of you....

I know him... >_>

I want an interview :<
Rule 100 said:
Dan can be interviewed if he plays UK8 or if he doesn't, he is to be given immediate interview on request via forum messaging. Failure to do so will result in...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, lol, there are some who are trolls lol, but this is a good thread CF, a great idea, and most interesting, but the trolling has made me chuckle lol, amusing, CF, if you are happy to interview a real noob, then perhaps me. @ justin2johnson :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

INTERVIEW WITH MEECHAN

CF: Ohaider meechan how are you today?

Meechan: Im fine thanks CF :) Nice n sunny n am stuck inside doing college work !

CF: College work? lol....Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

Meechan: Yeah college work, am just finishing my last year of a Social Care course. Erm well am from Glasgow, I like fishing :) And I like to volunteer alot, mostly with a group I've been working with for nearly 3 years called the Debate Project. We work with young people who are in or have been through the care system, and aim to empower them and give them a voice.
http://www.debateproject.org.uk/home/

CF: Wow Meech I didnt know you were so nice, anyway, how did you come across TW and how long have you been playing?

Meechan: haha I am once u get to know me :p. Erm I seen an advert for travian on some social networking site, Bebo or sumfin. Played tht for like 2 mins n hated it, there was an advert for TW there n I started playing and got hooked. Been playing now on and off for around 3 years. at that time UK only had world 1 so I joined it...got rimmed 3 times :D then uk2 came out n i fiddled about on tht for a while jst gtin bye until I decided to join Smack!( Cory's uk2 tribe) and from there I pretty much learned everything. I didnt even know what a train as until I joined there >.>

CF: Well I didnt learn to farm until around w5 :p..What is your favourite aspect of TW?

Meechan: haha! me niether actualy >.>. Anyway! Yeah erm....I like the social aspect of it, the skype chats and especcially the forums. The game itself is well just a game to me, I dont take it amazingly serious cos tehres no need.

CF: Its cause we are noobs...You spend lots of time on the forums, who is your favourite forum personality?

Meechan: Agreed we are! Hmm thats a tough one.....back in the day it would have been John D Mclain, and some of TERROR's posts and threads were good. All changed nowadays though. I think Luca's a good forum personality, just because he talks sense! and not in a way thts 'Lol jew noob! I is better'

CF: Im trying to be nice on the forums lately, its quite hard :D...Whats it like being in iPod? Many people see them as the future winners of w8

Meechan: lol yeah you trol a lot eh CF :p Its kool, I've been led my ruffus before and he runs good tribes(not as good as Cory's mind you) but there was alot of new faces in this one and some old. Got to know them well, nice bunch. Hmm well you know worlds far too early to make assumptions like that, I dont think any tribe thats here at the minute will last. Likley a merge of the top few to win will happen under a diffrent name.

CF: Yup, but of course ill say WKD will win :p..So tell me is there any moment on w8 so far that stands out in your memory?

Meechan: haha! if am honest I can see a few WKD players sticking it out, but doubt theyl be winners ;) I could be rong though! Erm last night on the forums lolol, all that stuff about some tribe NWA I think, n some guy saying he was this big thing against Ruffus, was funny! I would have said WKD's op on that small tribe but the thread just turned into a school playground, origonal post was good.

CF: Lol that was funny, have any iPod members recieved incoming yet?

Meechan: I dont know about anyone else bu i have 10 lol 1scout, i axe speed n the rest ram speed...but there like 60 hours away :D
all from the same guy and from 1 village o_O

CF: oh noez hit delete quick, random question time, If you had to pick 4 people from the forums or w8 to be presidents who would they be and what countries would they lead?

Meechan: I no man am shakin in my boots! Hmm hard question! Well obv me for Prime Minister of the UK (flex), Ruffus can have ireland lol, Luca gets Australia......and probably Mark for China just for the randomness!

CF: Ruffus Ireland? I think I should lead my own country, Donut can help :p...Now a question from the fans :p...What player from the top 10 could/would you like to take down and why?

Meechan: Man I miss my donut :( hell be back around the end of the year hopefully though ! ha erm...if am honest no one, I severly suck at TW lol. But if I could I'd take on Luca(Meh Meh Meh) since he's the biggest I'd rather go for the 'all gunz blazing' style on my way out lol

CF: Ah I was hoping you'd say me :p ...Do you see Luca/Mike keeping rank 1? or who if anybody do you think will catch them?

Meechan: I can see them keeping it for a long time yet, but you never know what could happen. Shivatastic/Will/Locutas of Borg might catch up later on when the world advances more but for the time being I dont think they'l move

CF: There seems to be quite a debate about co players lately, whats your views?

Meechan: Meh am not fussed bout it tbh, alot of whining about nothing in my opinion. Personally I co-play cos of other commitments, so some days I might only be on a couple of hours at night time, so co-playing works for me during the day.
also
All the sports refrences made me puke :/
comparing an internet game to a RL game does not work

CF: Lol I agree, well meechan our interview is over :(...its been nice speaking to a forum troll :p

Meechan: Yeah it sure has man! Keep on trolling :p
Also Cody is sexy :3