Dishonest and Untrustworthy

• Thread starter Deleted User - 896972
  • Start date

Deleted User - 896972

Lets face it, the forum's are dead - but they could do with a bit of humour every now and then so today we bring you the story of one player that just cannot keep their word, denying all proof with a drop of the hat. Now I hate to tell you dear Panther but it's very difficult to deny messages as they are saved. At least some in your tribe hugging family are more gracious in their unsuccess.

Eriswell May 01, 16:06
Don't forget them 3mil ressies you owe me ;)

Panther May 01, 16:06
I think we had no witnesses to that deal :joy:

Eriswell May 01, 16:07
Except this message.

Panther May 01, 16:08
It's inadmissible - no proof I wrote it :joy:

The Backstory
While on lock down and joining the world late, the game was a throwback to something I used to do many years ago and am therefore rusty with everything. I'm pretty sure Churches were only just being introduced, back in the days of the old Pally weapons - Yes, I'm showing my age now! :rolleyes: Unfortunately starting in K45 I was lumbered with the pleasures that is the tribe hugging Asylum family who clearly cannot win a world without having more than 1 tribe - as it seems no one can these days, gone are the worlds were 1 tribe would dominate proceedings without the hug fest that incurs today.

Asylum decided to hit my tribe in it's infant stages and without much resistance from most however a few players - myself, Ryanag99 and BigHugh who decided to have some fun sniping incoming trains - unfortunately this being the only option as troop counts at our size were not of the size to compete head on with a family of 60 members.

Round 1 - I sniped 16 nobles, Ryan sniped a further 11 with the help of Hugh. 3 members totalling 50K points losing 1 village to a tribe of 60.

Round 2 - Luckily I was spared from any incomings this time except some fakes although Ryan got hit and destroyed - inevitable given the size difference.

The Big Event
It's Round 3 and finally my time to get some incomings! 45 to be precise, including 16 to one village over a 400ms period and a 3ms gap to snipe! 3ms! There's 33 of them gaps every second... I'll let that sink in!
8 attacks to another village over a 400ms period from our beloved villain Panther with a 9ms gap to snipe! Again, there's 11 of these within every second... really not much time!
In all, 5 villages had trains incoming. The 2 above and another with 6 attacks within a 400ms period.

Now me being me, deciding to have some pure fun by sniping :D

Presumably on seeing on the forum that Misericordia had given me a 3ms gap to snipe I received a delightful message from our beloved Panther.

Panther May 01, 01:28
Well miseri didn't even give you a chance lol

And quite right he was - who could possibly expect to snipe a 3ms gap?! Well on that basis, I jokingly agreed with Panther that if I managed to, he'd pay me 1 mil res to which he agreed - I mean who wouldnt with a 3ms gap?

Eriswell May 01, 01:42
You know... if I snipe this you should give me 1mil of each res :joy:

Panther May 01, 01:44
If you put it between that 3ms you have a deal haha

Now I saw an opportunity! I'd sniped it at the first attempt! Somehow, by all the luck, I'm managed to snipe it to within 1ms before the noble landed! Needless to say I was pretty chuffed with myself...

(note - swear words have been * out)

Eriswell May 01, 01:22
I F*****G SNIPED IT!!! FIRST F******G TIME!! AS F*****G IF!! 1 F*****G MS!

So I thought I'd see how much I could push our Panther...

Eriswell May 01, 01:47
Yawn.. done it on the first attempt :joy:

Panther May 01, 01:52
I'd send you 3 mil for that haha

Eriswell May 01, 01:52
You can send it to my main villa then please.

I shall await the ressies :joy:

Hmmm... Now that looks like an agreement to me? But just for the lols, the proof from the man himself that failed to take the villa despite his 3ms gap, Misecordia.

What I was pleased to see was this

you got a snipe in between, good going sniper!

Eriswell May 01, 12:52
Believe it or not.. it was actually done at the first attempt!

You'll have to let Panther know as he owe's me 3mil ressies now :joy:

The Conclusions
Seems to be an angry feline in Panther as both of his trains failed miserably - including the 9ms gap. And a gracious Misecordia after sniping his 3ms gap.

Now you see Panther, the facts don't lie. The messages don't lie. It's there clear as day in black and white - you agreed to 3 million resources and I'd very much like to collect and give you a gentle nudge not to agree to things you're not going to live up to.

Asylum will take my villages - it always was inevitable, and still is. But that's a 35K player sniping 27 nobles from a 60 member family - Perhaps Asylum arent as good as they actually think they are? :rolleyes:

The chances of me ever getting my 3 million ressies are next to none - but oh how it'd be nice to receive the ressies that I agreed with. Who knows, perhaps a mod reading could disable free trade for Panther so he can send 50K of each ressie every 4 hours to my new home in K44 for a period of 60 trips until debts are paid off. It'll only take 2 and a half days after all and wont be any issues seeing as Panther himself says...

Panther April 26, 16:35
I alone spend 10 mil res per day lol

Thus, that brings us to the end of story time for today. We shall leave you with one last comment...

Shame on your Panther, you have shown your true colours - man up and pay what you owe ;)

Kudos to Misecordia for his graciousness - you have my respect.

Peace Out.

Ainsley and Bhadi
The
Eriswell Account

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
haha please mate the tribe might have 3 falimys but even my by my self could talk half on a few snipes n backtimes coulf damaged them like crazy and if you worked with they enemsy you could last atleast a few weeks more if you have issues itys with the world settings look over them and you could see the weaknees in the family tribes and every other family tribe

BigHugh

Reaction score
Damn with communication like that, no wonder your trains a so easy to snipe and survive. Based on the war ranking in game it doesn't seem to happen a whole lot war-wise, but hey this game is the funniest when you just chill in the corners and go for tribes 1/10th of your size. It's beyond me why the other top tribes are so OK with letting you in their continent. New on this enlglish server and I know that brits are supposed to be very polite, but did not expect that to be the same in a war strategy game, but kudos to you for not touching your actual threats! I guess it's hard to fight vs tribes with few hundreds of villas when you can't even land a single successful noble vs some guys that started two-three weeks ago. Good luck in the future, make sure to make the most of your 3 mil resources that you keep panther. Defo worth to being dishonest for that.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Ah there we go, always the lack of understanding of the game and sarcasm. Instead of actually taking the L. Understandable, as I too would be hella embarrassed getting owned by one so much smaller player.

Deleted User - 896972

The most worrying thing to come out of this though - how many ms do you think are in a second?

Was I not allowed one typo :rolleyes::oops:

Forum's do need to get going again, used to be a fun distraction back in the day.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Very true, but so much has changed since back in the days. Back then, the leading tribes actually fought and didn't run around hugging each others and going for smaller players just waiting til the end game. Ngl, miss those days.

HotLikeDat

Reaction score
Very true, but so much has changed since back in the days. Back then, the leading tribes actually fought and didn't run around hugging each others and going for smaller players just waiting til the end game. Ngl, miss those days.

How very romantic - believe it or not, I actually played 'back in the days' as you call it. These still exist now, just far less. The TW settings actually encourage it with such small tribe numbers, shame they don't poll these settings...

BigHugh

Reaction score
Yeah the small tribe numbers is a good thing. However there is always gonna be those people that believe it's a good idea to then create three sister tribes. Which I've never been a big fan off because of A) There can only be one winner (?) and B) on the swedish servers which is the only ones I've played you would really struggle to find 60 good players to wanna join one coalition, and choosing quantity over quality is rarely a good thing

HotLikeDat

Reaction score
Well they've had like 20 ish member tribe limit for pretty much every world that I can remember since about uk27. Very strange they don't mix it up slightly.
I get they want smaller tribes, more competition etc. But honestly I think a 30 member limit would be a good mix. Would make tribes less fickle and as you say, discourage so many families. 25 good players is easy some worlds!

BigHugh

Reaction score
Again I can only compare with my experience on swedish servers, which I left long time ago and they had less players than UK, so could defo support a 30 member limit.

Could someone please explain the point of having a family of three tribes? Gonna have to turn on each others when the rest of the tribes are dead? If this is the case it seems like a ridiculous arrangement.

Panther

Reaction score
It's not ideal, but if your friends from previous worlds and real-life want to play, we aren't gonna blow them off
We are here to have fun after all

And this is uk lol, not like it's competitive

BigHugh

Reaction score
Ight gotta respect playing with friends, that has always been the biggest part for me in this game.

However, ALSO have to say that it does indeed seem like the top 5 tribes all are best mates... which is lowkey hella boring for the general game

Last edited:

DeletedUser15102

Ah another one that doesn't understand sarcasm... and rim control :D
Yes Asylum family understands a lot about rim control

You just need to have friends entering the game late, give them pps to build up their village and then Asylum can take the villages away for free!
Isn't what PPJ tribe is all about?;)

Having Lord Dementah conquering a 7k village from more than 10hrs distance of noble during nightbonus while the defender has 0 increase in ODD xD

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk49/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=896657

Screenshot_3.jpg

Pro players these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 896972

I think this is the most shocking thing I've seen on this game in years!

BigHugh

Reaction score
It's not ideal, but if your friends from previous worlds and real-life want to play, we aren't gonna blow them off
We are here to have fun after all

How nice of you to let your friends play with you, and build up their villas for you. Damn, it sounds hella nice to be a friend of yours, ngl.

Panther

Reaction score
Although I'm sure you are a very smart individual, you got this one wrong :(

They wanted to sell pp on 49 so they can play 50 seriously, and we offered them protection do to so in peace - we have lower prices, they get pp, we get villages when they want to stop/the market goes up

Win-win for both, the only downside is that salty kids complain about it on the externals... but aye we can live with that :D

Now I don't know where you gathered that we send them PP to build villages for us, but I guess that makes sense? (Sarcasm by the way - for those who aren't very familiar with it :))

I'm beginning to see why uk externals are dead haha