Dishonest and Untrustworthy

• Thread starter Deleted User - 896972
  • Start date

Deleted User - 896972

Yet again Panther it appears the facts of a message have caught you out again. It looks pretty obvious from the above quite by Try Harder that PP's were being transfered.

Lets not forget your Win-win strategy is solely concentrated on yourself, to the point of nobling villages that have been gifted to another member of your tribe - so shamefuly.

Eriswell to Panther
Eriswell May 1, 23:10
Misecordia will be taking my villages.

I expect that to be honoured.

Eriswell to Misecordia
Eriswell May 1, 22:46
Please put a claim on my K45 villages - I am gifting them all to you and have informed Panther of this.

I'd rather give my villages to someone in your tribe that I actually have a bit of respect for. It took me back to the days of having to snipe near impossibilities. On 20ms minimum worlds on .net. You put the effort in to make it as hard as possible - it was enjoyable.

Of Panther, you being you, couldn't stand to let anyone else in your tribe have any free villages which is why YOU and ONLY YOU have nobled them villages originally gifted to Misecordia. Figures really when 9 of your 32 conquers have come from internal (28%), 3 being gifted to you by a player quitting (10%), and a further 4 being barbs (13%). Take out the 3 you've taken from me that were gifted to Misecordia and that means you - the might feline Panther have only actually conquered 13 villages from actual active players. Looks like a common theme looking at the only account you've had over 1 million points (W43) where over half appear to be internals.

Even a...

Panther May 1, 23:15
You think your Leo messi because you sniped some trains hahaha don’t make me laugh anymore away back to your cave hahaha your account is shit your shit

"shit" player myself (that's reached 2.5m/3.3m and not forgetting the 36m acc on .net) managed to 100% player villas and zero internals. :rolleyes:

Have some respect for someone's wishes for once and stop being the stuck up self righteous feline that you so clearly think you are. The villages are not yours to take.

Everything that's wrong with the game - starts with you.

DeletedUser15102

Although I'm sure you are a very smart individual, you got this one wrong :(

They wanted to sell pp on 49 so they can play 50 seriously, and we offered them protection do to so in peace - we have lower prices, they get pp, we get villages when they want to stop/the market goes up

Win-win for both, the only downside is that salty kids complain about it on the externals... but aye we can live with that :D

Now I don't know where you gathered that we send them PP to build villages for us, but I guess that makes sense? (Sarcasm by the way - for those who aren't very familiar with it :))

I'm beginning to see why uk externals are dead haha

First of all they weren't making pps. They were SPENDING them.

Tribalwars UK Rules:
"Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden. "
Which is what you are doing here, have those accounts giving out villages for free is clearly "pushing".

If the support in this server would be rigorous and fair, you would be banned for sure, specially after you confess it.
Well but I guess you need to keep getting friends to play so you get their free villages, it's the only way you can get to the top and maintain your ego. Sad. I guess you are not familiar with the worlds honor and skill.

Panther

Reaction score
BigHugh - so you are saying no one should sell res for pp and we should encourage people to buy more instead?

Interesting approach, I must say

Panther

Reaction score
Ah you would like that, wouldn't you :)

Too bad that's not account pushing, as they joined for the sole purpose to get pp, not to gift us the vill

When they stop playing should we let the vill to go barb or how do you suggest we go about it? :D
By your definition merging is account pushing too - let's ban 50% of the server lol

BigHugh

Reaction score
BigHugh - so you are saying no one should sell res for pp and we should encourage people to buy more instead?

Interesting approach, I must say

Damn you are not the smartest ay? It's obvious that's not what I said.

Panther

Reaction score
"I'm beginning to see why TW is dead. When people enter servers only to sell PP, and gets protection to do so "

You are implying that people shouldn't enter servers only to sell PP?

So yes, that's exactly what you said haha

DeletedUser15102

Ah you would like that, wouldn't you :)

Too bad that's not account pushing, as they joined for the sole purpose to get pp, not to gift us the vill

When they stop playing should we let the vill to go barb or how do you suggest we go about it? :D
By your definition merging is account pushing too - let's ban 50% of the server lol

Just because a lot of people do it, does it make it correct and legal?
If they stop playing, they leave the village as it is. If a player attacks them they defend, if their friends attack them they dodge to let them conquer. That is not correct.

No worries Panther we already understood you are a mediocre player and need these little helps to boost you.
And we also realize you don't know how to read and use fallacious arguments like you are 10 years old.

Panther

Reaction score
Yet again Panther it appears the facts of a message have caught you out again. It looks pretty obvious from the above quite by Try Harder that PP's were being transfered.

Lets not forget your Win-win strategy is solely concentrated on yourself, to the point of nobling villages that have been gifted to another member of your tribe - so shamefuly.

Eriswell to Panther

Eriswell to Misecordia

Don't know how many times I will have to explain this to you, but you CANNOT choose who takes your villages - like I told you before, the game isn't called "Tribal allocation of villages"
In our tribe we go by claims

And no, this was not an agreement haha you have absolutely 0 say in it

Panther

Reaction score
Just because a lot of people do it, does it make it correct and legal?
If they stop playing, they leave the village as it is. If a player attacks them they defend, if their friends attack them they dodge to let them conquer. That is not correct.

No worries Panther we already understood you are a mediocre player and need these little helps to boost you.
And we also realize you don't know how to read and use fallacious arguments like you are 10 years old.

When was that ever my argument? If it was illegal it would have been banned, simple as that.. maybe you should apply to be a mod, seems like you know what you are talking about :)

Isn't it ironic how I'm talking to 3 10k rim players calling me bad and explaining the same things to them over and over again just for them to find more stuff that bothers them

Anyway, this is my final post - was fun but you lot just don't get it
Maybe you can show me how bad I am on a future world, you haven't succeeded on this one :)

Enjoy the rim, good bye

(If an actual player posts something, I will reply, but by the looks of it that won't happen)

Last edited:

BigHugh

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic how I'm talking to 3 10k rim players calling me bad and explaining the same things to them over and over again just for them to find more stuff that bothers them

[...]

(If an actual player posts something, I will reply, but by the looks of it that won't happen)

Damn you are living in an own universe, aren't you. Maybe you should do your research before talking about how bad other players are in comparison to you mate. Cuz this aint holding up

DeletedUser15102

When was that ever my argument? If it was illegal it would have been banned, simple as that.. maybe you should apply to be a mod, seems like you know what you are talking about :)

Anyway, this is my final post - was fun but you lot just don't get it
Maybe you can show me how bad I am on a future world, you haven't succeeded on this one :)

Enjoy the rim, good bye

Let's go, tell me your next world, I join near you, 1v1 and I teach you how to play.

Oh wait 1v1 with you is impossible you need your 69 friends to join you and give you free villages. Mediocre.

Panther

Reaction score
Let's go, tell me your next world, I join near you, 1v1 and I teach you how to play.

Oh wait 1v1 with you is impossible you need your 69 friends to join you and give you free villages. Mediocre.

Ok this is too funny to not reply to

"Tribal Wars" my friend

If no one wants to play with you it's not my problem.. but don't hold your unfortunate situation against me :D

Deleted User - 896972

*Yawn*

More cras from a internal/barb/inactive muncher.

Dayum I wished you'd have been around to teach me how to get accounts over 36mil... oh wait, the Panther acc has never made it to 6 mil... :rolleyes:

BigHugh

Reaction score
Huge claims here from this lad, any stats to back it up ?

My guy comes here with a challenge and then buries his head in the sand. Big ups. Right when I started to become hopeful that we actually was going back to a fun forum

Deleted User - 756992

Because all these forum accounts are fake and operated by BotLikeDat to try and revive the forums

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
In all fairness panther is right world 50 is my first world sell for pp its stupid and for beginners that have no skill but when you go against a guy that has 4 villages after 7 days v your 4k village u gonna lose no matter how good I am and when players buy resourses like candy you have no chance there is a few trick to find out who has brought pp lion heart brought 800+trades in 4 days the 2nd brought 600+ trade sof pp in 4 days pp has spoilt it I've played since the start of TW and no one these days could even come close to having a win with snipe back time spiders webs event an ant trail they would lose even every person I spoke over my long long life and over multi servers have said pp has spoiled it and yes classic is there but every 4-6 months but people work n have life's so it's hard to get a few days off to build up on classic