Do you have an opinion on Scottish Football?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Your obviously a Rangers fan so therefore not interested on hearing from anyone than other Rangers fans, so i'll not bother commenting.

Also that is not a comment on Scottish football, just general bile from a disgruntled Rangers supporter :)

DeletedUser6695

Celtic deserved to win the league, taking away from Neil Lennon's achievement because the Rangers board are idiots and mishandle their finances is a bit silly. Celtic can only beat what is put in front of them

DeletedUser9598

My opinion of scottish football is that it sucks. Other than Rangers and Celtic theres no competition. Its about time these pair got moved into the English leagues

DeletedUser

My opinion of scottish football is that it sucks. Other than Rangers and Celtic theres no competition. Its about time these pair got moved into the English leagues
Should have moved along time ago but I think the SFA are the ones blocking them?

Regarding the OP, Lennons done a good job considering the abuse and life threats he has been put under during well his whole life.

Walter Smith may have done a good job at Rangers. But surely those titles can't be counted because they only had those players due to illegal payments. They've got to be "tainted" titles too?

Anyway, football in scotland has gone to the dogs. Even Celtic and Rangers aren't that good anymore.

DeletedUser

Na. The mighty Ulstermen blew Munster away. There was no "giving" involved in it!
:p

DeletedUser

We gave you the try. 3 missed tackles!
Don't tell me we didn't give you that.
In fairness though Ulster were very good and bossed the breakdown.

DeletedUser

Should have moved along time ago but I think the SFA are the ones blocking them?

It's the English FA's that are keeping them out, there have been a couple of votes on them joining English leagues and each time the chairman of each club vote and it is a pretty large majority voting no. Only way it will ever happen is if SKYTV give the ultimatum to let them in or they pull their cash out. It is a small possibilty as sky like the old firm, gives them good ratings and a bit of entertainment if not the silkiest of football:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

sometimes scots football can be entertaining, but there isnt as much flair as most leagues simply because the money isnt there