DOGS vs Honey!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser4389

Now now Shiva, you seem to be getting a bit edgy there!

Not at all currently having dinner with some friends replying to this effluent, making it quite difficult to keep track of the RL conversation, just does my head in when people like yourself make claims but dont back them up!

Still I can still receive PM's if you care to send them :)

DeletedUser

Now, why do you think I want to out some good friends? Like I said, give me a decent reason to and I will - I hardly want to out some friends for no reason to get them into trouble and get them nobled out. Although, how don't you know already? Surely it is obvious enough to you?

DeletedUser

If your not going to say who then why bring it up in the first place ?
I could easily say members of honey are leaking info to GO but im not telling you who

DeletedUser

Yes you could, but do you have proof? No. Did I? Yes. DOGS even confirmed it.

DeletedUser4389

Now, why do you think I want to out some good friends? Like I said, give me a decent reason to and I will - I hardly want to out some friends for no reason to get them into trouble and get them nobled out. Although, how don't you know already? Surely it is obvious enough to you?

That be the beauty of pm mate.

I will state one last time for clarity

If you or anyone has information instead of spouting rubbish pm me that info and I will take action.

Only a pm about impending infractions all day so I have my answer alwready thanks

DeletedUser

Indeed I did.

Shiva I said give me a reason. I don't need to out them unless I have a good reason to. But you and I both know that you have had players doing it, notice the 's' aswell. DOGS know it, W1NGE know it and hopefully (probably) GO do as well.
Do I really need to PM you the names or is it all just false 'rubbish' like you say if I don't? Despite DOGS saying that they knew it was going on?

DeletedUser

whats the point in having proof if you don't prove that you have it

DeletedUser

You can't win against Numerals Shiv, he always knows best even when everyone else knows he is full of it. Ignore him he will go away again.

DeletedUser

whats the point in having proof if you don't prove that you have it

:icon_rolleyes: Read my post's again.
I don't want to drop the players into it unless I have a very good reason and you all know it is true anyway.

DeletedUser6938

hey i have an idea

Lets start a war against a tribe we have absolutely no chance of beating.

IXXXI on 19.06. at 22:51
Pfft really? I highly doubt that. If your so confidence, let's start this then. :)

Honey Badgers Dogs of War? Pffftt! LOL on 19.06. at 22:52:27 83 days 10:59:12 Show statistics

when they then start beating us into the ground we can always quit playing the world.

IXXXI on 30.06. at 21.35
We will need someone else to take this over since I quit yesterday night :)

Then perhaps after quitting we can post some drivel on the externals that we cant back up
with convincing evidence.

simple question

IXXXI have you quit all your tw worlds because of your rl issues or just the accounts you was loosing on ????

DeletedUser

hey i have an idea

Lets start a war against a tribe we have absolutely no chance of beating.

when they then start beating us into the ground we can always quit playing the world.

Then perhaps after quitting we can post some drivel on the externals that we cant back up
with convincing evidence.

simple question

IXXXI have you quit all your tw worlds because of your rl issues or just the accounts you was loosing on ????

How was I losing when I was on the opposite side of the world with absolutely no attacks inbound on me in the last 72 hours before I quit? Perhaps you should show the more recent mails? The ones where you was taking the mic out of my family members who died? Not sure if it was you or if it was another member of DOGS, but none the less.. The same thing stands.

It's not drivel considering DOGS have confirmed it their selves. I have evidence, and like I said. Give me a good reason and I will post it. Or should I post it but blank out the players name?

Learn to post smart bro :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not too mention, at the point I quit it was around 30-10 and about 25 of those DOGS caps where on accounts which had been abandoned prior to your attacks. How could we help that? I kept them in so you guys wouldn't cry over stat fixing, but obviously the new leadership kicked them.
Oh and how many front lines where you fighting on?:|
We were fighting on 3 and winning 2, if we added them all together.. Winning them all.

DeletedUser10100

We are still waiting for this Evidence though, or was it The Goat that did it. Bad Billy, Bab Billy! You naughty little goat. :)

DeletedUser

Oh and how many front lines where you fighting on?:|
We were fighting on 3 and winning 2, if we added them all together.. Winning them all.

That was all your own doing, again Honey declared on DOGS, if you didn't think you could handle it then you shouldn't of taken it on. If you did think you could handle it don't use it as an excuse for losing.

post evedince and blank name it will shut them up

You know how easy it is to doctor a copy/paste or exported mail to say what you want?

roflcptr on 10.09. at 23:22
Hey there che55er!

roflcptr on 10.09. at 23:45
You there Che55er?? Seen you on externals, hows it going?

Che55er5419 today at 07:50

It's pretty bad really, aint happy! :(

Have we ever had that convo??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6938

posting spurious claims here that you have no evidence to back up makes you look rather silly
to be honest it does somewhat bring your own integrity into question .

Has to be said its put up or shut up time either you have sound evidence for the claims you have made or you don't

Honey are now loosing so bad they are nobleing barbs like they are going out of fashion and begging to get into tribes which dogs are allied to just so they can save their own skins