4 days 9:17:49

Thank me later :lol:
2016-06-14_1719.png

2016-06-14_1722.png

Ain't got information about DOT2, so you'll have to settle with this

Last edited by a moderator:

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Maybe later. All this big talk bores me.
We should talk in a few weeks when one side has clearly won.

DeletedUser14150

It would appear DOT was to big a mouthful for DC... They have already begun a new war against the innocent Barbarians to make up for their loses :O

DeletedUser10619

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2:
Tribes: DOT, DOT2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 20
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,726
Side 2: 110,626
Difference: 21,100

chart

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Henry McCarty, we do not need your Stats when we have Sb, which quite frankly tells the whole story.
If you post stats post the whole war not just the side which makes Dot look good xD

DeletedUser

He would therefore need to do two different charts. One showing his DOT vs DC on his date and other DOT vs DC on the exact war start date. Either way, you are a family, families stick together so both should be included in the conflict. Not our fault one part of the family cant be active enough to invite the other to the war! So instead we did it late, rather than never.

DeletedUser14150

Well fair enough.. IF what you wrote is the correct time, then use that time god damnit xD
Not all that sh*t about just saying "Forever".. Unless you already feel, this war has lasted forever ofcourse xD

Besides.. In that way you are actually still a bit in front.. Really no reason to screw around with time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, since Henry has given us the go ahead to use the proper official time of war start (which we do anyway). It stands like this.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2:
Tribes: DOT, DOT2

Timeframe: 10/06/2016 04:10:40 to 17/06/2016 09:26:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 20
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,867
Side 2: 110,626
Difference: 16,241

chart

DeletedUser

What's this I hear about Dot finding a new enemy. Just look at them pretty barbarians. Oh how nice. You must be winning vs the barbs?

DeletedUser14161

Yes. We are currently fighting both the vikings coming in from the rivers in the east and the barbarians, who is rising from the shadows inbetween our cities.

The rumours are also speaking, that the White Knights will join soon. I'm sure, my adventure will last but my journey will be troubled, but beware; my swords are sharp and my spears are pointy. I will not capitulate. I will do my part to force every enemy of my alliance to kneel and if they will not kneel before me, I will make them. Beheaded.

I therefore will make you all an offer; join me or pick up your teeth with broken fingers. This is my proposal to you all, but even though I've given you an offer, you should mark my words when I say the final decision regarding your destiny is mine. Now: speak me your answer.

DeletedUser5582

Yeah, we will catch your train again ;)

alas will be hard now that you are huggling with them! Am guessing the Dotties just proved a little too tough for you DC guys to handle!

hugs_to_you-1786.gif

All that tough talk at the start about how you were going to grab all their villas! Am slightly surprised no one came on here to explain the change of plan?

DeletedUser

Huggling with your neighbours can be very theraputic Jo, even your mighty Woot must enjoy their huggles with DRBL...that's one big huggle going on over there.

DeletedUser5582

This is very true! But we have never attacked Dribble nor posted PnP saying things like this!

Terrain was rough, the journey warm and sweaty. However, when they arrived to there location, they were granted with cheers; the crowd, the villagers were filled with glee. Miv and there army in the south, conquered new land, under no threat from the enemy whatsoever! The DOTS merely become an end to a sentence now that ~DC~ have stepped forward in there push for supremacy of the world you play on.

The coming months will see the DOTS disappear for ~DC~ will become the victorious party in this mere war for continent 44/54. Miv's men are currently sharpening there spears for the backlash from a morale bashed DOT team! What will come of a lacklustre assault, only time will tell.

The stats so far show a story of destruction!
ENJOY!

so is this the same type of huggles? DC beat their chests and let us know how sweaty they are (why did we need to know this am not sure) as they took out the DOT family then found it a little hard so asked for cuddles instead.

W00t did none of this?

So different type of huggling I think plus we were just curious after such a PnP thread to see what had changed?

Were the Dotty villages no longer cheering when the DC nobles turned up? Had the weather become milder? Enlighten us please!