DOT by Name, DOT by Nature

DeletedUser14161

How about you update the original post?

The statistics are more interesting than you guys arguing whether nobles should be used as def or not. :p

Reastablished

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2:
Tribes: DOT, DOT2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 198,930
Side 2: 132,453
Difference: 66,477

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93,387
Side 2: 54,395
Difference: 38,992

chart

DOT have noble 8 of their 9 in the last 48 hours though I believe

DeletedUser10619

As it now seems that w00t have joined in the fun, lets have a look now ~DC~ are fairing now, everyone has chance to sort themselves out

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: w00t, DOT, DOT2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 33
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 25,675
Side 2: 184,071
Difference: 158,396

chart

Not too good!

DeletedUser7967

Haha! Dont you mix those 2 war togetter lol.
Yea, w00t are kicking our ass right now and will continue to do so for some time..
Dot is another story lol ;)
We have some experienced players, and they wont quit for a small sit back, we will be here to the end.

Lets us enjoy the rest of the world, hopefully without more backstabbing lol:icon_rolleyes:
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

As a highly ranked tribe it is often the case that you are fighting on multiple fronts, so i think it is only fair that all wars are lumped in together. As a tribe we live and die together, unless you are saying that those being hit by w00t are being left to fend for themselves, whilst you take on the more manageable threat of Dot

DeletedUser7967

It's true that multiple wars are often seen, and unfortunately so are backstabbing.. We should have seen it comming, our bad..
But as i see it, its two wars not one, We are still doing okay against DOT, and we wont let the war with w00t effect that.
And im not saying anything like that at all.. We wont leave anyone behind.
And yes.. w00t is a bigger threat that DOT, but their time will come when we have a fighting chance. We are here for the long run ;)

DeletedUser14129

You don't want to start the stabbing buddy, let's not get yourself embarrassed here too

DeletedUser

As a highly ranked tribe it is often the case that you are fighting on multiple fronts, so i think it is only fair that all wars are lumped in together. As a tribe we live and die together, unless you are saying that those being hit by w00t are being left to fend for themselves, whilst you take on the more manageable threat of Dot

Take this to another thread please.

This is DC VS DOT, not including Woot, as that is a completely different war altogether. Of which start with the most pathetic war dec, no forum PNP nothing!

DeletedUser14150

That it is.. ;)
And the minor setback continues to grow..
I wonder, when will a minor setback be classified as an ass whooping ?
You did not hesitate to doom us, when you jumped us out of nowhere :)
Well, just a little update

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOT, DOT2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 25,675
Side 2: 64,962
Difference: 39,287

chart

DeletedUser7967

You don't want to start the stabbing buddy, let's not get yourself embarrassed here too

Oh deamon.. You guys allready embarrassed your self by agree to make an alliance 12 hours before you OP us lol? without even telling your members about it lol.

And henry, I'll call it an ass whooping when it's one, we have had a small sit back doing w00t backstabbed us (yea.. I'll contienue to say so... cause that what it was lol(apart of the game for sure, and a nice play from you guy! Im not whining, I would have done the same lol ;))) Continue those stats for a week and I'll call it a ass whooping ;)

DeletedUser13734

W00t council agreed to some silly terms with DC council, and set an alliance.
Shortly after the alliance was made, w00t launched an overnigh OP on the eastern members of DC, without a word mentioning cancellation of terms.

That's the general jist of that scenario from my understanding, council here will have the mails to prove so.

And DOT are doing well to come back, without a doubt. Seen some members make some valuable plays, so I'm hoping soon their attention will be turned to us soon, defending on accounts that you're sitting aren't as fun as defending your own !

: )

DeletedUser10619

Take this to another thread please.

This is DC VS DOT, not including Woot, as that is a completely different war altogether. Of which start with the most pathetic war dec, no forum PNP nothing!

I cant take it to another forum, as there isnt one, and as i'm not responsible for the war decs of w00t then it isnt my place to start one, so in the meantime we'll have to put up with this

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DOT, DOT2, w00t

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 18
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 18,529
Side 2: 91,100
Difference: 72,571

chart

If you would prefer the DC vs w00t stats to be separate however.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: w00t

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 35
Difference: 35

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 185,730
Difference: 185,730

chart

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Well done wOOt!! good stats
It wouldnt be hard with the slie tactics they used. If you can even call it that. I'm all about taking your enemy off guard and catching them surprised, but to stoop so low and deceive DC. Its just blatantly rude and shows they have no sign of pride and cannot be trusted. I am not saying all WOOT members are like this, i think the problem lies with their council. Obviously the past is the past and they've shown that dishonesty can get you very far. I just hope the rest of the TW community can see clearly this is not the way to win this game, the game we all know and love to play for FUN!

Reastablished

Reaction score
There is evidence for both side's the important thing is there is a war now, which actually makes the game fun, it has to be said though that I think we have done ~DC~ a favour removing some very below par players in K45.

DeletedUser14150

It wouldnt be hard with the slie tactics they used. If you can even call it that. I'm all about taking your enemy off guard and catching them surprised, but to stoop so low and deceive DC. Its just blatantly rude and shows they have no sign of pride and cannot be trusted. I am not saying all WOOT members are like this, i think the problem lies with their council. Obviously the past is the past and they've shown that dishonesty can get you very far. I just hope the rest of the TW community can see clearly this is not the way to win this game, the game we all know and love to play for FUN!
Just have a need to ask this...
DC practicly began this thread by telling, how they screwed over a deal with ELITE?
So where is it exactly that, w00t has crosed the line?!?

DeletedUser10619

And this is something that the ~DC~ duke would never stoop so low as to do #world20

DeletedUser10619

Correct this is world 27, i only mention it as Drift was spouting off the virtues of playing the game with a high moral attitude. Perhaps the way w00t have conducted themselves was born in past worlds, thus making it relevant today