DOT vs. DRBL

DeletedUser14150

Well.. Guess it's time for w00t to make a notorious declaration of war against DOT... Im beginning to think it works like a good luck charm :p

DeletedUser10600

I thought woot would have been a better tribe, but since they have taken a load of fugatives, who I know don't support and can't be bothered joining in op, I'm now certain DOT would win

DeletedUser10600

Btw. None of this was winky's fault. He was trying his best. People just did not join in as they were scared

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Wouldn't bother wasting your time on the dot vs not dribble, it's not really a war. It's a few players hanging on to see what happens. I'm not wasting time moving troops around now, what's the point. We were shafted by our tribe mates. Impossible to win any war.
All the more reason for Dot to declare, easy vills, easy stats.

DeletedUser10600

Well if that's the case will just keep disbanding tribe then and start again

DeletedUser10600

Typical TW. Now woot are bullying a tribe to stop me getting in haha

DeletedUser10600

Might aswell, sure you said yourself, that you have gave up and waiting to die...

It's not the case of giving up, but really can't expect to achieve much now woot are blocking me getting into a tribe lol.
Oh well :D

DeletedUser10600

I agree. Some of the fugatives are decent people but why take on a failing tribe anyway. They will understand soon enough when people won't help defend, players vanish off the face of the earth when an op is organised. And people who are just out for personal gain

Reastablished

Reaction score
How is it different? you took in refugee's? which is what we have been said to do?

only reason it is different is cause it suits you, for example I have seen a mail of you moaning about people using pp to build a wall up, bit hypocritical coming from an account that used pp at the start of the world isn't it? I have no problem with you however, some of what you say's seems very hypocritical

DeletedUser

Lol yeah it was commented to problem child about his use of pp for his walls, think the mail went 'YoU gOt Pp PrObLeMs' , he saw the funny side but clearly you don't share his sense of humour.

You comment about my pp spending at the start of the world like you've discovered some amazingly well kept secret, here's another one for you 'i GoT pP pRoBlEmS tOo' , especially after my wall building shannanagins of last night.

Learn to relax a little more Reastablished to enjoy the game and those who play it, so long as you know you're right who cares what anyone else says about you.

DeletedUser13734

Lol looks like he needs to get reestablished with the facts !

Reastablished

Reaction score
Just trying to make a point, you can't expect to comment on another tribes recruitment of 'refugees' when the whole reason you are in DC is through the same way?

I am relaxed mate, games a game, I just ain't keen on people being hypocrites ;)