DOT vs. DRBL

DeletedUser14276

At the risk of sounding bitter and twisted, it's good to see DRBL go down. They were the result of a merger between DRBL and BELLY, where the council members of BELLY jumped ship leaving the rest of us behind. They then started attacking the former members of their tribe, picking off individuals one at a time, no doubt using information gathered when they were running the tribe. I and some others put up a bit of fight - but I quit the world when I tried to join another tribe, and that tribe was told that if they accepted me, DRBL would declare war on them. Possible the most dishonourable bunch of individuals I've ever come across in this game.

DeletedUser14150

At the risk of sounding bitter and twisted.. This war was a huge disappointment .. I could have sworn they were gonna last at least 2 OPS xD rofl

Anyways.. The end result of the war, and that don't even count the number of times players left DRBL before we took their villages xD

2016-08-21_0253.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh yes that's different, I guess it's the same as if I were to jump into Woot from TMTF :)

Reastablished

Reaction score
Given that you and GT do it most worlds I'm sure you understand merge's ;)

But the difference imo, is that I took as many of my members as I could with me rather than merely jumping ship

DeletedUser13734

By most worlds you mean uk24, in which case every merge I organised was to help tribemates find a decent leadership that wasn't part of a dishonest tribe (ironic don't you think as that's the opposite of what you have done) *Facepalm again*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Given that you and GT do it most worlds I'm sure you understand merge's ;)

But the difference imo, is that I took as many of my members as I could with me rather than merely jumping ship

Are we still on this, I don't care I was just winding you up, just let it go...there'll be plenty more times I can make you bite, the funs gone with this one.

So...are you and woot gonna try and take any of our villages back? Those barbs in K45 appear to be taking a good old pummelling from you boys.

Reastablished

Reaction score
By most worlds you mean uk24, in which case every merge I organised was to help tribemates find a decent leadership that wasn't part of a dishonest tribe (ironic don't you think as that's the opposite of what you have done) *Facepalm again*

So I didn't organised a merge to not find bad leadership that was part of an honest tribe? that would be the opposite ;)

Personally, I am relishing the chance of living up to my name ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser14280

Why is it all you ever see on here is slanging match. #yawn