Dream Team

DeletedUser11380

Pro's like that hide in unknown accounts, you only know what their secret accounts are if they win.

DeletedUser5774

He also fought a barb and lost.

Lol, I forgot about that.

Sir Cornish was a terrible player when he use to play back around in 2010. He must've got a lot better tho. Kudos to him.

Terrible forum personality though.

DeletedUser10769

Pro's like that hide in unknown accounts, you only know what their secret accounts are if they win.
Hide under accounts. Is that Matt I'm hearing about? :lol:
What have YOU?

+1

Have you won any championships yet Matty? Have you won any seasons Matty? Is this your home server Matty? Will you answer these questions Matty? As I know that will be a No so Shush :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

It will be silence again, or a change of subject. It's the only thing he's good at :lol:

DeletedUser

Hide under accounts. Is that Matt I'm hearing about? :lol:

Have you won any championships yet Matty? Have you won any seasons Matty? Is this your home server Matty? Will you answer these questions Matty? As I know that will be a No so Shush :icon_rolleyes:

You can stop kissing Adrian now. He's had enough from you today.

DeletedUser10769

You can stop kissing Adrian now. He's had enough from you today.

Simply saying the clear and overt truth is not kissing up to anyone. And If it did, how many kissing up have you done recently then?

DeletedUser8097

Uncontested dream team:

James / Lionheart123
Domi / - feel the peacocks
Sander / Turtlewash
Sammeh / *Vendetta..
Milad / iTeam

No matter how many SLAP noobs you'd bring against this team, it would still smash them off every wall on the map.

DeletedUser3312

matt
Adam
Vie
Junim
Daser

5 SLAP! players that in my opinion would hold their own against that team. As I count 4 of those players can't even snipe ;)

Mattyflan /.uk pro
All that's needed to defeat Adrian.

DeletedUser8097

yes, the 15-1 score of you losing to me is proof exactly to that :lol:

DeletedUser7966

"God's Gonna Cut You Down"

I already did that.

And I approve the use of Johnny Cash in any scenario.

DeletedUser11415

Kingsam
Adrian
Dorin
Sander
Domi

i bet thats unbeatable!

DeletedUser11542

wannabe there is no need too defend me but let them keep talking about the barb its old news they only bring it up because they think it gets too me and the truth is it doesnt so instead of talking about me and making your EGOS bigger how about talking about people that still play speed

~Cornish~

DeletedUser7966

We bring it up because it amuses us, don't be so self centered.

DeletedUser11542

me self centered coming from the people who put them selves in the top 5 speed players when they're just not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wannabe there is no need too defend me but let them keep talking about the barb its old news they only bring it up because they think it gets too me and the truth is it doesnt so instead of talking about me and making your EGOS bigger how about talking about people that still play speed

~Cornish~

:icon_rolleyes:

Yet, you derailed the thread, and all you got out of all of this was people saying a barb attacked you. You repeatedly contradict yourself with every missed comma, period, or capitalization error in your well written post. I think it still bothers you imo.

I'm still sticking with my original 5:

Kingsam
Miggy
Milad
Feel the Peacocks
Retribution Defined

DeletedUser

Gott.
Tobi
Milad
-Feel the Peacocks

that was the best team ;) Befor UK Speed Club and against SLAP! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: