Dream Team

DeletedUser

Back on topic.. Don't laugh at me.. They would make a good team if only they could stop the bitchin'

Dorin. (Double D)
Adrian. (Double D)
Matt. (.Uk Pro)
James. (Lionheart123)
Adam. (Shadow Play)

DeletedUser11542

Back on topic.. Don't laugh at me.. They would make a good team if only they could stop the bitchin'

Dorin. (Double D)
Adrian. (Double D)
Matt. (.Uk Pro)
James. (Lionheart123)
Adam. (Shadow Play)

i would really like too know the answer too why you included matt in that list

DeletedUser11069

real life accusation

Com'on, no real life insults :/ Let's have a look at the part where he plays only midweek rounds which are 2 to 4 days or playing night rounds :/ It's funnier and more game related (nod)

DeletedUser

i would really like too know the answer too why you included matt in that list

Well people are confusing his reputation with his play skills, regardless of how many rounds he plays he's still an awesome player. People have mentioned players that don't play anymore.. Does that make them bad players?

DeletedUser3312

incorrect the only skill matt has is catching deceases from unhealthy nocked up girls
Always wear a condom 8)

But in all seriousness, you're terrible. When you get bullied by 2 Community managers and an entire army of mods, you know it's time to quit the game.

DeletedUser11069

But in all seriousness, you're terrible. When you get bullied by 2 Community managers and an entire army of mods, you know it's time to quit the game.

Does that apply when you're proven a liar, a cheater, a gangbanger, a backstabber, and when you have no seasons nor championship won and yet still claiming you're a speed champion? Will you quit the game, or apologize in front of the whole server for your sins? :x
Typical for a loose-tongued boy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Please, when you've lost a 10 vs 1 situation, you lose the privilege to criticize me. Especially if I take into account the last 2 occasions you've met me in a speed round you've lost. Even whilst having superior numbers. Or perhaps, I should bring in all our reports we have accumulated on you (Which is over 30). Then again I could just bring up that you have one of the worst records on the .uk and .net speed server.

Time to jog on noob. I'm not going anywhere, and I will still keep annihilating you :)

However, I'm enjoying the crimbo break and watching 10 UKSC members get annihilated against Miggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

Please, when you've lost a 10 vs 1 situation, you lose the privilege to criticize me. Especially if I take into account the last 2 occasions you've met me in a speed round you've lost. Even whilst having superior numbers. Or perhaps, I should bring in all our reports we have accumulated on you (Which is over 30). Then again I could just bring up that you have one of the worst records on the .uk and .net speed server.

Time to jog on noob. I'm not going anywhere, and I will still keep annihilating you :)

However, I'm enjoying the crimbo break and watching 10 UKSC members get annihilated against Miggy.

Please, remind me what championships you won. Afterall, you're a speed championship. Or how about tell me what place is your best tribe placed in the tribe championship? :x
Regarding the current round, most of the players got their own life, thus they can't play long rounds like the some guys (^), nor do they have coplayers, so we give the villages to someone who will use them better than some inactives :x
Now answer my question. You know, that one in which you claim you're the champion and other dreams of yours :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

So you're excuse is "We have a life". Pathetic excuse. 10 players didn't have lives a couple of days ago when you all piled on the round like flies on a piece of ... But now, all of a sudden, when you've been absolutely destroyed you all have "lives".

haha

DeletedUser11069

So you're excuse is "We have a life". Pathetic excuse. 10 players didn't have lives a couple of days ago when you all piled on the round like flies on a piece of ... But now, all of a sudden, when you've been absolutely destroyed you all have "lives".

haha

So if we give villages we're destroyed? Then you basically claim that SLAP because they give you the villages. Or even something more, because they're forced to.
Now remind me of your last won championship. Or season. Or "jog on" :)

DeletedUser3312

If you gifted villages, why after lionfart was rimmed he restarted and is still desperately trying to play?

DeletedUser7179

If you gifted villages, why after lionfart was rimmed he restarted and is still desperately trying to play?

Matt are you that mentally retarded? seriously?

I dont even know why im replying to this as you probably wont understand with the brain the size of a pea... this round started on a wednesday evening so people had time to play in the evening.. come the morning I had work as did most other people capable of getting a decent job.. so instead of wasting my whole week playing I gifted my villas to a friend who can play....

as for restarting there are other things on offer besides the win! if you weren't so simple maybe you would understand that! and also understand that if you wanted the other thing on offer you could get it without putting much effort in if you have a brain.....

Now as for the round... which is still on where was little matty??? now he is saying that he was off out doing stuff blah blah blah.., now we all know matty boy is sat here on the forum talking absolute waffle once again because he knows if he joins a round he gets destroyed!! Those of us who have known matt the forum warrior long enough knows that each year he tries to win the xmas + new years round as he has no other stuff to do.... If you really want I can go and link the rounds from last year and the year before??? However this year this is something slightly different... Matt didnt have his army of bum chums behind him to back him up so instead of joining and trying to put up a fight he has made excuses and sat on the forum rather than trying to win the round!!

In conclusion, you can act big and brave here matty as words are cheap.. actions however are a lot harder to come by!! So I leave you with a Merry xmas and a happy new year forum warrior big in the forum but not in the game!!

DeletedUser11069

Your first question was answered. Now answer mine: Why do you claim you're speed champion if you didn't win any championship? Or you can show us which championships you won.
If you do not want to answer that one, I got another.
LE: As James answered your other question, here comes the other of mine:
Is SLAP the best tribe on speed? If yes, prove. If not, just answer so :x

Last edited by a moderator: