Dream Team

DeletedUser13240

Why have I been dropped from your dream team - i'm better than all of them...

Because since you created Sneak you have been turtle way more times than you've been offensive.

And tbh you aren't better than longhorn. Get it in your brain kev that points don't win. You only get points by getting troops which is why your tribe is always getting rimmed. Because you all either noble rush, get cleared by random players early on, or you all waste pp on AM by building buildings and barely any troops.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
why oh why do you keep talking about winning
why do you keep talking about getting rimmed or turtling
you are one of the worst tw players i have ever seen... :'D

87013c94fdc4ed07a1259175342d694a.png

DeletedUser13240

why oh why do you keep talking about winning
why do you keep talking about getting rimmed or turtling
you are one of the worst tw players i have ever seen... :'D

87013c94fdc4ed07a1259175342d694a.png

One of the worst speed players you've ever seen. You've never played with or against me on normal world. I'll guess that your 'amazing' at them too :lol:.
And for your information (yet I know you will ignore me) I no longer turtle. Ever since I returned from kevinmak booting me off the speed server I've been offensive or mixed (for farming). And every round I played with Longhorn and King Ammy, I was offensive.
I would get the Skype chats of us saying we were going offensive, but my Skype has crashed (and wont reset) so I cant see any possible hate mail :(

DeletedUser13240

I didn't play for the whole of December and half of November because you and your sneakers (harlequin mostly) constantly attacked me and all my "Hidden" accounts.

*Looks in Ctrl's direction*

DeletedUser

Funny, from what I've seen he used to wipe the floor with SLAP! 3v1.

After Olli I'd say he's the second best player I've ever encountered in a round.

DeletedUser13240

This is true alright :).

Oh wait, I'm not supposed to be here... *scurries back to cosy cave while watching people argue*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After Olli I'd say he's the second best player I've ever encountered in a round.
Lol.

He was my co for midweek rounds, he's never 3v1'd SLAP.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;NkpDMztaOWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkpDMztaOWE[/video]

A far more entertaining video.

DeletedUser13121

Bro Hugz
Adrian
Lionheart
amateurhour / someone noob?
Cornelius Vadim Tudor