Drx-A ? lol

DeletedUser8867

240Volts on 23.02. at 15:05
Tribe Circular Mail

Establishing an Academy Tribe

[ally]DrX[/ally] is full of members , and I am having to turn players down as we are so full . I do not like doing this as it defeats the object of having an active Tribe . All 95+ members are fully active , and not one yellow light in sight . That is absolutely incredible .

To continue to grow across the K43 and K53 I am having to make another Tribe . We have decided that to allow the Tribe to continue dominating K43 and K53 I will be Establishing and Leading an Academy Tribe .

The Academy Tribe DrX~A will be for all members under 1000 points , and as our members reach 1000 points they will automatically be invited into [ally]DrX[/ally] .

We are all intertwined across the 2 K`s and will share the same forums .

The main reason is so we can continue to recruit across K43 and K53 .

I will establish the Tribe Today 23rd February at 18:00 ,

all members under 1000 points will be mailed an invitation .

You will find it in with your Reports .

Please accept it as soon as possible .

If you are one of those members just under 1000 points , do not be concerned , as soon as you have the 1000 points you will be invited back over to DrX .

I am doing this for the better of the Tribe , and trust me to have it all done and dusted by tomorrow evening .

I will continue to lead [ally]DrX[/ally] with [player]Andymak[/player] , who will be promoted to Duke of [ally]DrX[/ally] and look after K43 and K44 , and [player]LittleMonster[/player] will be promoted to Baron and become Leader of K53 and K54 , and I will concentrate on recruiting members from the rim in DrX~A .

Members of DrX~A will be initially asked to build def troops so that we can support [ally]DrX[/ally] .

Every member will be asked to build ...

500 spears , 250 swords , 125 Archers , 100 scouts , 250 LC , 50 Rams and 50 Cats

When you have these troops and have 1000 points you will automatically move to [ally]DrX[/ally] . Then you can start to build up your offensive army .

This will make [ally]DrX[/ally] even stronger , and every member will know that every member has these troops . That really is some Tribe , when you can all rely on each other and continue to dominate our K`s .

If DrX~A has any problems from other players who attack them , [ally]Drx[/ally] members will attack and wipe them out , which is why we do not need to build offensive troops . We will have the luxury of only having to ask , and it will be done . [player]Drx[/player] have the luxury of asking for support and it will be sent .

This transition is very easy and should be completed within 24 hours .

I have had to do this before in previous Tribes , so I know what is happening , and know what I have to do . And once the transition is made , you will all see the benefits . We all share the same Forums , Both Tribes will still all work and play in the Forums you see now . They will be getting busier and busier , and within the next 4 weeks all members of [ally]DrX[/ally] will have to be using Skype , so if you are not there yet , get there very soon .

These are all very incredible acheivements for a Tribe that is only 7 weeks old ! It just goes to show you all how good you really are . I am so impressed with you all , and have never had such a Worthy Tribe before .

When the time comes that [ally]knk[/ally] and the other bigger Tribes come knocking at our door , we will be more than prepared for them . And if they realise this , they will choose not to come into K53 and K43 but go around us into K64 and K63 .

Why would they take us on , when they have an easy route going around us . The stronger and more experienced we are when the time comes , the more chances we have they will either Nap or Ally us . Only time will tell .

And lets be honest , they would lose a lot more than troops and members fighting us , they would lose their momentum , and would be ground to a halt . This would allow other Tribes to attack them back , which I really do not think they would want .

So if you are to remain in the main Tribe [ally]DrX[/ally] , you must have more than 1000 points .

We are not splitting good from bad , or active and non active , it is a straight cut at 1000 points .

This will be the Tribe minimum points and troops for any other players to join . Those under 1000 points , will be invited to the Academy .

Keep up the good work everyone and Thanks for your support .

[player]240Volts[/player]

What do we think here ???

DeletedUser6932

Quote:
240Volts on 23.02. at 15:05
Tribe Circular Mail

Establishing an Academy Tribe

[ally]DrX[/ally] is full of members , and I am having to turn players down as we are so full . I do not like doing this as it defeats the object of having an active Tribe . All 95+ members are fully active , and not one yellow light in sight . That is absolutely incredible .

To continue to grow across the K43 and K53 I am having to make another Tribe . We have decided that to allow the Tribe to continue dominating K43 and K53 I will be Establishing and Leading an Academy Tribe .

The Academy Tribe DrX~A will be for all members under 1000 points , and as our members reach 1000 points they will automatically be invited into [ally]DrX[/ally] .

We are all intertwined across the 2 K`s and will share the same forums .

The main reason is so we can continue to recruit across K43 and K53 .

I will establish the Tribe Today 23rd February at 18:00 ,

all members under 1000 points will be mailed an invitation .

You will find it in with your Reports .

Please accept it as soon as possible .

If you are one of those members just under 1000 points , do not be concerned , as soon as you have the 1000 points you will be invited back over to DrX .

I am doing this for the better of the Tribe , and trust me to have it all done and dusted by tomorrow evening .

I will continue to lead [ally]DrX[/ally] with [player]Andymak[/player] , who will be promoted to Duke of [ally]DrX[/ally] and look after K43 and K44 , and [player]LittleMonster[/player] will be promoted to Baron and become Leader of K53 and K54 , and I will concentrate on recruiting members from the rim in DrX~A .

Members of DrX~A will be initially asked to build def troops so that we can support [ally]DrX[/ally] .

500 spears , 250 swords , 125 Archers , 100 scouts , 250 LC , 50 Rams and 50 Cats

When you have these troops and have 1000 points you will automatically move to [ally]DrX[/ally] . Then you can start to build up your offensive army .

This will make [ally]DrX[/ally] even stronger , and every member will know that every member has these troops . That really is some Tribe , when you can all rely on each other and continue to dominate our K`s .

If DrX~A has any problems from other players who attack them , [ally]Drx[/ally] members will attack and wipe them out , which is why we do not need to build offensive troops . We will have the luxury of only having to ask , and it will be done . [player]Drx[/player] have the luxury of asking for support and it will be sent .

This transition is very easy and should be completed within 24 hours .

I have had to do this before in previous Tribes , so I know what is happening , and know what I have to do . And once the transition is made , you will all see the benefits . We all share the same Forums , Both Tribes will still all work and play in the Forums you see now . They will be getting busier and busier , and within the next 4 weeks all members of [ally]DrX[/ally] will have to be using Skype , so if you are not there yet , get there very soon .

These are all very incredible acheivements for a Tribe that is only 7 weeks old ! It just goes to show you all how good you really are . I am so impressed with you all , and have never had such a Worthy Tribe before .

When the time comes that [ally]knk[/ally] and the other bigger Tribes come knocking at our door , we will be more than prepared for them . And if they realise this , they will choose not to come into K53 and K43 but go around us into K64 and K63 .

Why would they take us on , when they have an easy route going around us . The stronger and more experienced we are when the time comes , the more chances we have they will either Nap or Ally us . Only time will tell .

And lets be honest , they would lose a lot more than troops and members fighting us , they would lose their momentum , and would be ground to a halt . This would allow other Tribes to attack them back , which I really do not think they would want .

So if you are to remain in the main Tribe [ally]DrX[/ally] , you must have more than 1000 points .

We are not splitting good from bad , or active and non active , it is a straight cut at 1000 points .

This will be the Tribe minimum points and troops for any other players to join . Those under 1000 points , will be invited to the Academy .

Keep up the good work everyone and Thanks for your support .

[player]240Volts[/player]

240 volts thank you so so much. I think I have just read the funniest in game mail ever right there so many quotes to ridicule on in that message its pathetic.

I have to admit this line is the best bit for me

In my personal opinion we at knk do not "go around" tribes we go through them......Ally or nap your hilarious....Tribe huggers ftw.

What is with noob tribes and noob leaders thinking that more members is better and the need for an academy is a must why are you so ignorant to the fact that ten quality players is better then your 100 nubcake players who can't even send a train or know how to build a proper nuke.

You have experience of these transitions happening I bet you have experiences of always been on the rim I take it kudo's to you my friend.

Under 1k point players why would you even consider inviting these players it just makes no sense whatsoever.

I could spend hours pointing out the flaws its hilarious.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8867

You sure you can handle this amount of troops ..... lol ....

DeletedUser

240Volts said:

I chuckled through out! :lol:

DeletedUser

Im so putting a link to this thread in my good/bad leadership thread, this is the game stage that really seperates the good tribes from the bad.

DeletedUser

It's so nice to see leader's give there members so much direction --------To the rimmmmm ...

DeletedUser8867

DeletedUser8867

Perhaps we just concentrate on playing the game? I mean....

andymak on 24.02. at 13:08
real nice..it doesn't mean a great deal though does it?

DirtyRats on 24.02. at 13:06
i added a little more just to stir it up for you lot

andymak on 24.02. at 13:05
Nice

DirtyRats on 24.02. at 13:02
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15654

Noob Shows the whole world

Whole convo......

DirtyRats on 24.02. at 13:02
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15654

Noob Shows the whole world

andymak on 24.02. at 13:05
Nice

DirtyRats on 24.02. at 13:06
i added a little more just to stir it up for you lot

andymak on 24.02. at 13:08
real nice..it doesn't mean a great deal though does it?

DirtyRats on 24.02. at 13:09
Does it not....

It means [ally]knk[/ally] dont like you and nether do we?

andymak on 24.02. at 13:15
Oh right

*neither

Without this being a to personal remark - you seem to dwell on the fact that there is a tribe spy - this is really the case in every tribe in this game, and your previous dealings with 240 seem to have really quite upset you.

Posting things on the forums (as you have done) doesn't really mean a great deal, so other tribes dont like this tribe...isn't that the name/objective of this game?

I don't take all these comments to seriously, you are entitled to your opinions, which is great - but you must remember that this is a game.

Best of luck for the future
[player]andymak[/player]

DirtyRats on 24.02. at 13:17
I dont have spys i take your members in ... and they seem to like it here

andymak on 24.02. at 13:18
Oh right, well that is fine too.

DeletedUser

Noob

You guys are right about this, and about 240volts.

I just left, and removed my account, because of his terrible leadership.

I was fast growing, and supporting members when I was asked to. I know I'd just be nobled out now for disagreeing with him, so I'm done with this world.

One of our good members left because 240volts told us all to change our village names to Drx001, Drx002 etc. to confuse the enemy. He preferred using his own names and wasn't allowed to, so left. This started a few other members questioning the decision. Personally, I didn't care, but I made a poll on it - which was locked the next morning by 240volts and told not to question him. It was just a poll. And to be honest, most members were agreeing to the rule.

He then starts calling the members who were discussing it, "noobs", "worthless" and saying they'll be kicked out of the tribe if they mention it again. I told him this reaction was over the top, that I respected him but thought he should at least listen to other players. Big mistake. Now I'm the worthless noob. He went crazy.

Apparently now we're noobs who do nothing for the tribe. I always sent support out to members, and was always growing, and even cleared my area of other players. But my ODA hasn't increased for a couple of weeks, so according to 240volts, I'm not doing anything DESPITE it being his orders for the smaller members to build defence, and leave offence to the larger ones.

Admittedly, I am a noob. I'm relatively new to the game, but I was progressing well. But there's 'new' and then there's just moronic.

He doesn't know what he's doing. I read this thread in the past and thought you guys were wrong about him, but now I can see I'm the one who was wrong.

He keeps going on about the tribe's rank, but he's only managed that by recruiting so many people, and he's still not even that high. We're now split into 3 tribes. One for K43, and one for K53, and the Academy :icon_rolleyes: I don't see anyone else on this world doing that, and there are plenty tribes above DrX who haven't.

The guy's a noob. He's on a total power trip. He's in his 50s and acts like a big baby whenever you disagree with him on the smallest issue. I'm royally peeved that I wasted my time in this world, and I hope more members start seeing him for what he really is.

I look forward to him replying under another name, defending himself in the third person, like he has done before.

DeletedUser8378

OMG, if only other leaders could take a leaf out of 240Volts book

He is my hero, a true inspiration to me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8687

Well its official! 240 Volts is a nooby leader and we should name and shame him :lol: Well you know what I mean, Hows the alliance wirth ~TS~ going guys..?

Volts is a nooby leader
Volts is a nooby leader
Volts is a nooby leader
Volts is a nooby leader

DeletedUser

I guess he's arrogant and stubborn more than anything else.

It's always fun to see how he has the last word by blocking someone, or closing a thread. Or deleting a thread where he's been proved wrong.

Edit: As for ~TS~, I can't see why they bother. Without ~TS~, DrX looks puny on the map. They are the competition to KnK, not DrX. They'd be better off just taking DrX out and claiming the villages as their own. They refuse to share ops, and all they really do is carry DrX.

DeletedUser6603

I have to say, 240volts is a constant source of amusement for us in KnK.

First there was his claim it would take us 4 months or so to start taking villas in K53. I said it would be a month, and how wrong I was - KnK members made me look a fool by doing it in 3 weeks.

Then, we hear stories of him telling his entire tribe to noble barbs on the rim and build them up - shouldnt you be bolstering your frontline with us? Or maybe having a go at us? Or are you more interested in running away?

And the most recent one - a mail sent to a couple of our members. The first one threatened to unleash 30 whole nukes on one of our members if he took another villa in K53, and then cat his villas to the ground. The second promised 50! We did have a good chuckle at that one. Do you not want to take our villas? We definitely want to take yours, not cat them!

Anyways, Baroni, we in KnK are quite enjoying hearing the various stories that come out of DrX. It would be a shame to lose such a 'colourful' character as 240volts is. However, we will have to rim him at some point unfortunately....

DeletedUser

Anyways, Baroni, we in KnK are quite enjoying hearing the various stories that come out of DrX. It would be a shame to lose such a 'colourful' character as 240volts is. However, we will have to rim him at some point unfortunately....

Well I'm glad to hear it!

It's a shame it came to this. I really thought he was a good leader, but then I'm quite new so I guess I didn't know any better.

I do think he's a decent player in some ways, but it looks like he's made too many mistakes in this world now, and become a bit of a laughing stock.

DeletedUser5985

Load of Baroni

Well I'm glad to hear it!

It's a shame it came to this. I really thought he was a good leader, but then I'm quite new so I guess I didn't know any better.

I do think he's a decent player in some ways, but it looks like he's made too many mistakes in this world now, and become a bit of a laughing stock.

A laughing stock!!!!!! Listen to yourself, you are talking absolute pipe. Read what you have said and be embarrassed:icon_redface:

You thought he was a good leader!!!! Please start a tribe, I think you would be a great leader:lol:

Your new to this and you think he is a decent player in someways! please elaborate:icon_rolleyes:

You didn't know any better!!!! Do you now then?:

Mistakes? Like what?

GOODNESS ME, People that leave tribes (or where booted out) should just button it, they just make complete fools of themselves.

Oh! And who is carrying who?

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Killaz N Kings 15,37 Mio.
2 Victory 8,15 Mio.
3 OutRaGe 6,05 Mio.
4 Necromongers 3,58 Mio.
5 Senatvs Popvlvsqve Romanvs 3,06 Mio.
6 Obsidian Order 2,20 Mio.
7 The Lost Souls 1,80 Mio.
8 We are protected, are you? 1,77 Mio.
9 TSUNAMI 1,51 Mio.
10 OCCULT ORDER 1,34 Mio.
11 Silent Assassins 1,26 Mio.
12 Allies 997.215
13 Work In Progress 991.417
14 15 Dead Men Walking 978.651
15 WINNING!! 967.269
16 Anglo Roman Empire 943.213
17 We R Protected, Are You ? 775.038
18 CATS 520.469
19 Royal Marine Commandos 461.829
20 ~Lous~Grotto~ 432.773

DeletedUser6960

GOODNESS ME, People that leave tribes (or where booted out) should just button it, they just make complete fools of themselves.

I have to disagree with you on this one, 240v is turning out to be as baroni appropriatly put it "a laughing stock" and a "minor celebrity" in world 7 with his silly mails and rants!

DeletedUser

Cin, I respect your right to disagree with me.

I am embarrassed. Embarrassed that when I first saw this thread, I wanted to defend him. Embarrassed that I respected and looked up to his leadership so long.

I'd be a terrible leader, as I'm nowhere near as experienced, nor do I have good leadership skills.

I think he knows more than me about the game, I guess. I did learn how to play better from his advice. But for all I know, and judging by what others say, that advice may have been terrible - I don't know.

I know better, yes, because I experienced his attitude problem first hand for once.

Mistakes, read up.

Yes, I left. But I think I'd have been booted anyway. The threat was made, simply because I said he shouldn't insult players, and listen to the opinions of others. I, personally, didn't disagree with his rules.

I just wanted to let people know I agreed, really, because I feel so daft for thinking they were wrong.

I'm not making a fool of myself. I'm just text on a screen to you and everyone else. I'm just saying what I think, just like you.

Thanks for your input.

DeletedUser3642

lol...

i'm not quite sure who amuses me most! 240volts or his pet cardinal cin who obviously worships the ground he walks on...

I remember a Duke from W1 who was similar... needless to say a mutiny took place in the end.... i'm wondering how long it will be for DrX!

:lol:

I for one hope that DrX stay around for a while longer! If nothing else, it gives the world something to chuckle about