Drx-A ? lol

DeletedUser

Why have you set us as enemies :lol:

If you're asking why -V- are enemies to DrX, I'm not sure. That may be from before I joined.

But we didn't really get told that anyway. We got told that most things were on a "need to know" basis, and we "didn't need to know".

DeletedUser

I rarely make posts anymore but I thought I should come on and input my opinion. Drx as a concept are not a bad tribe but suffer badly from leadership issues. Now I know I might get flamed by saying this but I(and possibly others) would like to see some screenshots of this so called bad behavior that has been taking place.

The tribe suffers from activity, a simple glance at tribalwarsmap.co.uk showed me this. I found several inactives but when nobling he came back and they did stack him successfully overnight to the extent of pointless stacking but bravo there. A bit of impressiveness that has set me back a couple of nobles.

Anyway, 240volts is a different story. I would enjoy if you come on here(because I know you will read this) and inject how you run your tribe.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=391949&type=&pn=-1

If you type this into your url you will find that about 80% of his conquers are internal/barbs.

Jad

DeletedUser

-From the Tribe Forum -

"Quote"

DrX~53 - 240Volts

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer
but what none can see is the strategy
out of which my victory is evolved "

This motto says much about me , Though it doesnt actually say anything !

Anyone who looks at my stats/profile points cannot see how I have gained them !

Most of my nobled villas are barbs or villas nobled from members quitting !

So this is what they have seen , a barb munching internally nobling noob !

A player who takes soft targets , and doesnt take over high pointed villas !

But what they dont see .....

I clear many villas for smaller members to take higher pointed villas .

I clear villas that are stacked and then leave them for the Tribe .

I support every one of my worthy members .

I have never allowwed any player to get the better of any of you .

I step in when there are problems and iron them out , result - no problems .

"Quote"

DeletedUser

I'm in his tribe :D - I type that in full view?

Must say, he is lacking an air of 'Leadership' about him. - not saying i could do better.

Umm KnK help me? ;(

But yeah in all seriousness now, 3 Tribes of noobs is better than one right?

DeletedUser8378

Must say, he is lacking an air of 'Leadership' about him. - not saying i could do better.

Umm KnK help me? ;(

Biggest mistake in TW, its not quantity, its quality.

A tribe of 20 or so good active players can take down numerous of tribes at once

DeletedUser

Umm KnK help me? ;(

:O He'll not like that!

The tribe has some really good, friendly players though. I'll miss that.

I won't miss the word "dribbly" though.

To the guy asking about screenshots, I personally have none. I did save the conversation where he insulted me and a few others, and argued with himself about telling him how to run the tribe. But I deleted it, as I figured it was TL:DR.

Don't get me wrong - a lot of things are done well. 240Volts is just a mug, and controls everyone to the point that they won't question him. He has done well to 'bully' his way into controlling everyone. It's just not a tactic I liked. Many members just worry they'll be kicked and nobled, so stay quiet and try to continue enjoying the game. But I wasn't about to go "Ok ok, sorry, please don't noble me". I told him I'm happy to just leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2178

Umm KnK help me? ;(

More noobs to eat up sooooo yeah 3 noob tribes are better than 1 for that reason only :icon_biggrin: lmao

DeletedUser8687

Sometimes writting Lmao can lead to a warning, I know right not fair! I write Lmoa to combat this (Laughing My orifice aff :lol:)

Anyway, we have mostly had our opinions of Volty on display. most think hes a noob bar one loyal and humble servant. Why dont we see hi9m prove us right or wrong :)

I must ask DrX players why ask for diplo then set us as enemies :S Stupid much!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I enjoyed reading this pnp.
It did make me laugh, I have read some of 240volts messages he is on some sort of power trip.
Im looking forward to moving West in to his domain cant wait to get some threats of x amount of nukes etc being sent....

DeletedUser

When the time comes that [ally]knk[/ally] and the other bigger Tribes come knocking at our door , we will be more than prepared for them . And if they realise this , they will choose not to come into K53 and K43 but go around us into K64 and K63 .

Knock! Knock! :ram:

DeletedUser

More noobs to eat up sooooo yeah 3 noob tribes are better than 1 for that reason only :icon_biggrin: lmao

I wouldn't dare to talk if I were you , "Mr. Pro" . You have 2 villas in the frontline that have 2 k def troops tops.
So yeah, cut it off