Ducks V The Haters

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Ok lets try and keep this to stats etc etc and see how this war pans out.

Nearly at the end of week 1 stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: TMD
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., HATED

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 195
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 22
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,090,150
Side 2: 1,021,152
Difference: 68,998

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 690,869
Side 2: 140,563
Difference: 550,306

chart

Interestingly Hate family still taking a heap of barbs and rim tribe members so no doubt not turning their full attention to this war? But bearing in mind three Ducks changed sides and should have made more of this situation stats why currently Ducks lead.

Surely there should be some decent PnP out of all this?

DeletedUser14406

Don't give them anymore excuses to use as an explanation for their so far, poor performance. o_O

DeletedUser14406

We are not even a week in yet you've lost 22 villages. Oh wait I know why! It was an isolated cluster! So if you have isolated clusters you just give up on them, I forgot that was a major part of the game nowadays.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
We are not even a week in yet you've lost 22 villages. Oh wait I know why! It was an isolated cluster! So if you have isolated clusters you just give up on them, I forgot that was a major part of the game nowadays.
Not exactly just "give them up" but I acquired them while BD was merging into me, and the merge kept going to the final day before I jumped, so all the villas in the area had low troop counts and no tribal stacks. The fact I managed to hold them as long as I did was laughable considering your guys were nuking them constantly daily, but getting sniped at every train they sent :)

DeletedUser14406

Who cares about how long it takes to noble them... Remind me who holds ownership of them? And perhaps if it took us that long to take them why didn’t you stack them?

DeletedUser14406

Well... perhaps. But so far all I've seen is some snakes get their bums walloped and the odd few fakes here and there aimed at us. Kind of a let down really, I expected better from a tribe that puts on such a strong façade. Instead they are continuing to struggle with rim tribes, which makes me continually doubt the quality that the HATE family have to offer. I'm by no means bashing the capabilities of the rim tribes here, but if hate are as quality as they say they are you must consider why they havent completely eradicated these tribes.
Now that surely causes you 3 snakes to seriously consider the choice you made. But anyway, we're happy, you woke the tribe up and motivated it. So I guess for some reason I have to thank your stupidity. :)

DeletedUser13612

Well... perhaps. But so far all I've seen is some snakes get their bums walloped and the odd few fakes here and there aimed at us. Kind of a let down really, I expected better from a tribe that puts on such a strong façade. Instead they are continuing to struggle with rim tribes, which makes me continually doubt the quality that the HATE family have to offer. I'm by no means bashing the capabilities of the rim tribes here, but if hate are as quality as they say they are you must consider why they havent completely eradicated these tribes.
Now that surely causes you 3 snakes to seriously consider the choice you made. But anyway, we're happy, you woke the tribe up and motivated it. So I guess for some reason I have to thank your stupidity. :)

Mic drop

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Again, you're basing all this off of a war we've been in for 4 days, just wait 4 months, I can bet TMD will have folded by then, considering a good amount of TMD have already begged for invites to HATE and the talks of mass barbing when the war first broke out lol

DeletedUser14406

Do you ever stop talking:confused:
We'll see after 4 month indeed....
And regarding the players that "begged" for invites, I can imagine that was in retaliation to you guys leaving which I guess is kind of understandable. But tbf, what fantastic assets hate chose as their accomplices. I believe that if they had taken on any other TMD player they might have actually got someone half decent...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
But tbf, what fantastic assets hate chose as their accomplices. I believe that if they had taken on any other TMD player they might have actually got someone half decent...
Bro, you wouldn't have lasted a day in my shoes lol, you talk all big because a couple of your members managed to cap some villas off accounts surrounded by a sea of red. Most people would crumble in our shoes, but I think pani and Gab have done a pretty good job so far considering the circumstances ;)

Hate me if you like, it's why I joined HATE after all ;)

DeletedUser14406

Tbf, you don't know me at all... So how would you know my capabilities as a player?

I think this is the worst thing I've ever read, my eyes are bleeding.

DeletedUser5582

Bro, you wouldn't have lasted a day in my shoes lol, you talk all big because a couple of your members managed to cap some villas off accounts surrounded by a sea of red. Most people would crumble in our shoes, but I think pani and Gab have done a pretty good job so far considering the circumstances ;)

Ok what you did was not exactly hard now was it. A few snipes that's it but you clearly think this is something remarkable and getting you flicky haired status? You (and I lump your new tribe's plotters in here) lost large amounts of prime real estate that could have made this war much shorter and easier for the HATE family.

As have said before and will say again I think this was shoddy gameplay. With the timing of your defection and the wrong footing of your former tribe I would expect the stats to be the other way round?

On a final thought saying folks wouldn't have lasted a day in your shoes is a little silly with current events in mind and you on a browser game?

DeletedUser13612

I've talked to Pani and he doesnt seem to really care about him losing his villages to TMD as he was too busy on W28 :) You are doing a shit job at merging, as Tong himself told us, he talked to you not long before the actual merge, so this was a big noob act by your part.

You think you are some kind of pro because you snipe a couple of trains? I've sniped many against some of your tribe members attempts against us lol, but I do not run around bragging like I've won the World Cup

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I've talked to Pani and he doesnt seem to really care about him losing his villages to TMD as he was too busy on W28 :) You are doing a shit job at merging, as Tong himself told us, he talked to you not long before the actual merge, so this was a big noob act by your part.

You think you are some kind of pro because you snipe a couple of trains? I've sniped many against some of your tribe members attempts against us lol, but I do not run around bragging like I've won the World Cup
You say that like I'm not busy on other worlds too lol I am Pani's duke on w28, as well as playing 31 and classic, so as you could guess my times a little stretched ;)

I stopped the merge a while back to get ready for the jump, and the rest of what you said doesn't really make sense so I'll just ignore it lol

You've sniped like 5 trains and have 13 villas, you're the least of HATE concerns hahaha my snipes actually mean I can carry on playing, yours are just people sending lazy trains to give you a chance :)

DeletedUser5582

Hang on. You snipe and delay losing a heap of villas that you knew were going to get targeted and this means you are awesome and others snipe and keep their villas this is just because they got lazy trains?!

Am not following the logic here....

DeletedUser13612

Then he got quiet again. Pathetic. Has to have the biggest ego ever. Let him snipe a train here and there so he can tell his mom he's a pro. Was not prepared to defend his villages, and he yell that he is a pro with a what 400-500k account lol?