Ducks V The Haters

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser13121

While, I may not be completely proud of the jump I did (even though I absolutely wanted to do it), this last trick you pulled was really low.
Not even talking about the rules.. There's just no moral ground to sabotage an account. I'm ashamed that a person that I share a nationality with, acted like this.

DeletedUser13816

that was cruel ,never seen that before :D something new in tribalwars that was worse what might happen to those 2 acc but those acc were not very active anyway :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
noobsmoke was one of the most active accounts on this world, top defender in the world with not that many losses until rikerud got his friend to completely destroy the account from the inside. Literally the most pathetic move possible in tw, as Cheater said, jumping tribes wasn't the nicest thing to do even tho all of us who jumped done it without hesitation for many different reasons, but it is nothing compared to intentionally taking over someone's account and destroying everything they've done to get to where they were.

DeletedUser13612

I do not Get how I am responsible for anything?

Do I agree with it? Yeah, other than deleting forums
Why? For many reasons, not only the jumpers that you only seem to think.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Good job Rikerud, you've managed to make your entire tribe crumble and leave/quit because of your pathetic antics, just goes to show that cheaters never win (apart from Cheaterkadze, because he's gonna win this world ;))

DeletedUser13612

They dont do it because of me, they do it because of ethansdad and you guys. Should have heard what he has said about you emo. Cheating?

Then again, recruit to win seems like a thing, not only a familiy tribe that merge, Torn actuallly has to recruit 4 others :p Take the win, I'll get mine soon enough, and I will actually have positive war stats against the opposite tribe when I do it.

So long :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You will never win a world, you try to cheat your way to victory by destroying other people's accounts to try "lower our morale" and even then you manage to completely destroy your own tribe in doing so. I will have positive war stats when the world closes, that's all that really matters, shame we can't say the same about you this world ;)

DeletedUser13612

Haha, we'll see boy. I can promise you I will win uk too, then I got all 3 servers I've played ;)

Even better if you're on the opposite side, would have been awesome to rim you.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I would make some kind of threat saying something like I'd make sure you never win a uk world, but everyone that has read this external will know that you won't win a uk world because you are nothing but a cheating piece of shit, and even when you're cheating you still get destroyed. Have fun getting rimmed for the second time on this world ;)

DeletedUser13612

Lmfao. You make sure I wont get a win? You are depending on others to make yourself succeed, you wont stand a chance against me solo, so by all means please start W34 :) Lets just say W30 was a warm up.

DeletedUser13612

Rimmed twice? I never got rimmed once, I still had villages, and I still do lol. As I said earlier, you dont do anything but jack shit here haha, so please start W34 and you'll see mate.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk30/index.php?page=player&id=488224 - You crumbled shortly after we started hitting you, so got internalled/merged whatever, you got rimmed on your own account :rolleyes:

You're gonna get rimmed on Number 1 because you managed to mess up when trying to cheat and resulting in your tribe collapsing, you screwed up and are too bigheaded to admit it :D

I will be on w34, not on this account, you'll see which soon.

DeletedUser13816

noobsmoke was one of the most active accounts on this world, top defender in the world with not that many losses until rikerud got his friend to completely destroy the account from the inside. Literally the most pathetic move possible in tw, as Cheater said, jumping tribes wasn't the nicest thing to do even tho all of us who jumped done it without hesitation for many different reasons, but it is nothing compared to intentionally taking over someone's account and destroying everything they've done to get to where they were.

you would do the same with our accounts shaun and hated would do if they had an opportunity to destroy our acc :) even in real war there no fair fight at all so what fair fight you expected in tw? , and some of u think that its very low to do that with those 2 acc ,I dont think so, Was it fair to have spies in smash tribe on 31w when all our nukes died recently ?,i dunno who can trust you and other 3 refuges in other worlds ?? Tmd had a chance to win this world but 4 of you screwed it up and u joined hated faster than Usain Bolt thats the lowest thing in my opinion , nice game style probably the easiest victory shaun without much effort ,well played keep playing on every world like this and win it 100% :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
you would do the same with our accounts shaun and hated would do if they had an opportunity to destroy our acc :)
No I wouldn't

I dont think so, Was it fair to have spies in smash tribe on 31w when all our nukes died recently ?,i dunno who can trust you and other 3 refuges in other worlds ?? Tmd had a chance to win this world but 4 of you screwed it up and u joined hated faster than Usain Bolt thats the lowest thing in my opinion , nice game style probably the easiest victory shaun without much effort ,well played keep playing on every world like this and win it 100% :)
http://gph.is/2ut1NSk

Number 1

Reaction score
I found some of your words in 29w foxy. I think old you, wants to say something to future you. I'll just drop it here, i doubt it needs any comment.
OLD were snakey backstabbers the entire world, doesn't surprise anyone that they'd do something like recruit in the backline to "end the world" rather than enjoying the game and fighting it out to the end ;)
You spied and jumped ship and backstabbed the people who taught you how to play the game, you don't deserve to play this game let alone get a world win lmao
Nah, the reason we lost the world was because of your tribes scum tactics for a pathetic world win lmao.

DeletedUser13612

Oh my, the hypocrite arises :)

I've read all of W29 forums, I swear I've seen it before, by myself actually. This is quite interesting indeed :D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
1. we recruited a player who had left your tribe due to your disgusting, cheating tactics, nothing to do with ending the world quicker.
2. I didn't spy, to spy on you guys I'd have had to give info over, which I didn't :) also, none of you taught me how to play, if anything, most of you were getting carried ;)
3. You can't even try use the last part after cheating and ruining 2 of the biggest accounts in our tribe to try "lower our morale". We won this world because of your attempts to kick us down, we also won fully by being the better side in the entire war.

Nice try noobs, but if you're gonna use out of context stuff I said on previous worlds, at least make them worth my while :D

DeletedUser13612

We did not do what happened, I do not Even know the guy, and to me Hilow seems fine?

We just want your opinion of crying as the kid you are about W29, then YOU do the excact same thing, which is funny, and btw, Hate got screwed in OP's, you took inactive acc at core, and we had to use nearby sitters which again could not send support.

Anyways you're a backstabber, and please dont say "we" you havent Done anything but losing villages, and Ethansdad is Also an hypocrite, he was into the planning of what happend to noob and Hilow, should have recruited someone Who deserve it, and not the internal king, Maybe B0RG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14383

We did not do what happened, I do not Even know the guy, and to me Hilow seems fine?

We just want your opinion of crying as the kid you are about W29, then YOU do the excact same thing, which is funny, and btw, Hate got screwed in OP's, you took inactive acc at core, and we had to use nearby sitters which again could not send support.

Anyways you're a backstabber, and please dont say "we" you havent Done anything but losing villages, and Ethansdad is Also an hypocrite, he was into the planning of what happend to noob and Hilow, should have recruited someone Who deserve it, and not the internal king, Maybe B0RG.

How did Hate get screwed in OP's ?
As far as I'm concerned, the only period we lost (quite) some villas is when Fox, Cheater and Pani joined us and we didn't plan the support well.
Apart from that, I don't think TMD only had a single second in this world where they were in a position of being able to win this world.