DuReX - How did this happen to me?

DeletedUser3953

OK, I join this world because, well, honestly, had nothing better to do at that particular moment. I end up in k53, just doing the usual making the village, waiting to see what is going on around me. I notice a tribe called DuReX, tribe limit of 50, a little too much "design" work on the profile, but it looks promising.

So I end up joining.

I notice there maybe something awry in Denmark as I see these blue dots popping up like my map has chicken pox. I go back to the tribe profile and notice the tribe limit has gone up to 60. I notice a new post in the forum entitled
Membership invitations

efesforme on 11.01.2011 at 22:13 Quote
Can I please request that no more players within my 15x15 are invited to become tribe members.
It's gettin' kinda busy round here and I'll have nobody to farm if any more members turn up in my manor.

240Volts today at 00:36 Quote
At this stage of the game we need to keep growing stronger . That means recruiting players who would not be here if they were not invited .

If you would rather we do not recruit any more , I assure you , other Tribes will , and then you have a lot more enemies in your 15 x 15 .

It is up to all of us to continue as we are , and that means recruiting active players . Otherwise they become our enemy .

You may well be better than us , and are able to secure your 15 x 15 easier than others , but the core of this Tribe are still under 300 points , and that means they all need to grow the same as you .

You want 4 members in your 15 x 15 or 4 enemies ? , and still all the others as well in your 15 x 15 .

As soon as you build a noble you can re-locate to another area and build your cluster there , but for now , we need to build a core of members so when the time comes to fight , we fight in numbers , and the bigger the core of the Tribe , the better our chances of success .

Please be patient , and do the best you can , as we all are doing , and build , build , build .

You will be Thankful for the support one day .

ClamjuKiller today at 01:04 Quote Edit Delete
I disagree with this stance. In a church world you NEED to be able to noble within your first Church area, even if it is to move your first church to a better village. So you NEED enemies that are active within your first church. If you do not you will use up population on a level 1 church and loose 5k right off the bat.

240Volts today at 01:40 Quote
I accept your difference of opinion , and respect what you have said .

Here is an example of what i am saying .

example 1 , 1 member to every 15 x 15 .

Lets take any 15 x 15 anywhere anywhere on the rim .

Lets say there is 6 , 7 or 8 , active players in that 15 x 15 .

one of them is you , 6 , 7 or 8 are them ( enemies ) .

Are you able to take down them 6 , 7 or 8 players on your own ?

example 2 , 4 members to every 15 x 15 .

Lets take any 15 x 15 anywhere anywhere on the rim .

Lets say there is 6 , 7 or 8 , active players in that 15 x 15 .

Four of them are you and your Tribe , 2 , 3 or 4 are them ( enemies ) .

Are four of you able to take down them 2 , 3 or 4 players on your own ?

I think you will see what is the choice most of this Tribe would take .

I also think that if the Tribe were to vote , the majority would also choose example 2 , as this gives them a greater chance of success .

You are not here for yourself , I am not here for myself , We are here for the better of the Tribe , and I believe that this is the best way forward for the Tribe , maybe not for you , maybe not for me , but for the Members of this Tribe .

If there are more that think similar , then they should say , anyone who would like to say anything should do the same .

I do these things for you and all the Tribe , not for me , and if for one second , any member doubted me , or my ways , then they should make it known by making comments and expressing their opinions .

Only when all members do this will we ever move forward as one and dominate .

I will always explain my logic , and thoughts , to any plan or decision I make . I do this as it allows others a chance to reply and comment and give their opinions .

This gives members trust in me , what you see is what you get . With a reason and my thoughts alongside .

As time goes on , you , and the Tribe , will start to see that I do know what I am doing , and do what I do well . And as Duke of this Tribe , that is my responsibility .

I Thank You again for your opinion , and hope that others give theirs , thats why I posted this here afterall .

efesforme today at 01:53 Quote
240Volts, thank you for your replies on this topic.
I appreciate (and don't disagree with) your thoughts on this.

As you have said, it is to my (our) advantage to have fellow tribe members in my 15 x 15.
I fully agree with you. No argument.

To return to my original post, I simply asked that no further players from within my 15 x 15 are invited to join with us.
I'm quite happy that I have tribe members within reach of my village, but I think that any more would have a negative effect on my (and my neighbours') farming opportunities.

I wasn't trying to cause any unrest.:)

ClamjuKiller today at 01:54 Quote Edit Delete
You say 1 vs 6-9, honestly, the 6-9 will not all fight you. Church worlds are all about using your church area wisely, and having 4 tribe members within your church is bad for all 5 tribe members. They will need more support and have less to offer because they are using population for churches and not troops. a level 1 church is 5000 population. So if you have 5 tribe members who can't expand within their own church area, that is costing the tribe 25k population (5 members x 5k for level 1 church) that is more then a full nuke. General opinion on most church worlds is to be close enough, but pay attention to church areas.

So if the tribe overpopulates areas, every tribe member will be wasting 5k population, with 50 members that is 250k population wasted, or pretty much 25 nukes.

1 or 2 in an area works, any more will cause us to lose once we hit the noble portion.

My first world was a church and I and my tribe grew into the #1 tribe following this basic guideline.

*edit* I tend to speak my mind, so I mean absolutely no disrespect or unrest. I just want to see this tribe make an impact.
Edited by ClamjuKiller today at 01:56

240Volts today at 02:28 Quote
There is more than one way to do most things .

You are talking in the future , I am talking about now .

I for one , along with at least another half a dozen will be moved from here as soon as I have nobles . So although I am in others 15 x 15`s , I will not be for much longer .

1 in every 5 members will have quit in 6 weeks , they are replaced with members on the rim .

We are not growing any slower than any other Tribe , but we are growing bigger and stronger than most other Tribes .

Look at the stats for K43/K53 , they are impressive , OD and villas and points , in fact pretty much everything .

Thats not me , that is the Tribe , and if we are to start changing things , that is when problems start .

Look at taking out the other non-Tribe members first , stop them from taking your resources , then when they have all been wiped , you will soon find there are enough resources for everyone .

As for the comment ...

So if the tribe overpopulates areas, every tribe member will be wasting 5k population, with 50 members that is 250k population wasted, or pretty much 25 nukes.

I have just come from a world where i had 107 villas , and i quit ! , and started this one . ( There are many players on this world who know me from previous worlds ) They know me for my agression and my respect and honesty to others . And this world will be no exception .

Where am I in my continent ? .. #1

Where is my Tribe in 2 continents ? .. #1

My 15 x 15 has 9 other members in it .

Is it slowing me down ? .. no

Will it stunt my growth ? .. no

In 2 weeks , all the inactives will be barbs . Then there will be 40 barbs in my 15 x 15 .

I will be the first to have noblemen in K53 .

Has having 9 other members done anything to me ? ... no

And the same for them , I am not slowing them down , as I have 100 LC I am sending them to the rim 3 times a day , and they come back with full loads . That means that I am not farming locally except for my 300 spears and 100 swords . My 30 rams keep the villa walls down around me and my losses are nil .

I have done all of this with 9 other members in my 15 x 15 .

Good players will always succeed , why ? ... because they are determined and will do what ever is neccessary to succeed .

ClamjuKiller today at 07:23 Quote Edit Delete
I say I don't like close recruits and you recruit didster101 that is a slap in the face, I don't like being slapped in the face

240Volts today at 10:19 Quote
ClamjuKiller wrote:
I say I don't like close recruits and you recruit didster101 that is a slap in the face, I don't like being slapped in the face

you make it sound as if i slapped you in the face !

hell man , get back to reality , where do you get off saying that you feel I slapped you in the face .

We recruited a member , what has that got to do with assaulting you ?

Where do you get off ?

I recruit members to keep us ahead of the opposition , we get them or they ( enemies ) take them .

Cant you just be happy that we are being given this chance to go on to do better things and be a contender to actually do well .

Simmer down , I have not assaulted you , I recruited another member to make this Tribe stronger .
Edited by 240Volts today at 10:21

ClamjuKiller today at 10:59 Quote Edit Delete
Well, I just made 3 comments about why you shouldn't recruit within members churches, and you invite someone 4 spaces away, this IS a slap in the face

240Volts today at 11:57 Quote
4 fields away , 1 villa , that is what you call a slap in the face ?

do me for assault !

Ben Black today at 12:26 Quote
mate, this is not assault, it is metaphorical. :/

This convo has got way out of hand.

Muad Dib today at 12:54 Quote
Firstly let me start off that i am happy that you are duke, you have made some good mature desisions and i see a lot of potential with regards to the future of this tribe.
Secondly, i am 32 years old and i am not some kid who likes to argue with out points to back up my argument, i like a good adult, point based argument as much as the next man/woman. I have 2 years tribal wars experience and i am still learning new things all the time, so having tribe members opinions all ways helps the tribe.
I see where you are coming from 240Volts but there are also flaws in your thinking.
In my church radius there are 6 active players, not including myself, 4 of these are now members of our tribe, i will probably be the first to nobles within my church area and all ways aim to noble at least 2 villas in my first church radius, if i take the 2 active members not in our tribe, where does this leave the other members of our tribe, barb munching? this takes away farms so i can not keep up with coin production and will fall behind players who i would normaly out farm and out play.
You say that players become in active and i certainly agree with that, but what happens, is players find themselves in a big tribe, think they are protected and only log in once a day and are usually outgrown at ratios of up to 4-1, these players become a drain on a tribe, they can never usually contribute. What do you propose to do with these players?
If you have no enemies you have no villas to noble, barb munching only gets you so far and when you run out of farms your troop/coin/villa builds suffer and you get slowly eaten up.
I am not saying you are wrong in your thinking only that you ask your members what they would prefer in their areas.
Thanks for reading this long winded post.

240Volts today at 13:53 Quote
Muad Dib wrote:
In my church radius there are 6 active players, not including myself, 4 of these are now members of our tribe, i will probably be the first to nobles within my church area and all ways aim to noble at least 2 villas in my first church radius, if i take the 2 active members not in our tribe, where does this leave the other members of our tribe, barb munching? this takes away farms so i can not keep up with coin production and will fall behind players who i would normaly out farm and out play.
You say that players become in active and i certainly agree with that, but what happens, is players find themselves in a big tribe, think they are protected and only log in once a day and are usually outgrown at ratios of up to 4-1, these players become a drain on a tribe, they can never usually contribute.

This is all , you , you , and more you ....

This is not for the Tribe ! .... This is for you !

As for your question regarding the rest of the Tribe ,
because as you have so clearly put , I am all right Jack !

Oh Good , you are ok ,

So now that you are ok , now you want me to sort everything else while you sit back and carry on looking after yourself .

You ask me ....

"What do you propose to do with these players?"

Well you have made it clear that these Members are not wanted by you , so ,

what do you propose to do with these players ? ..

Oh , they are members by the way , not players ! you dont want them , so as you have nobles first I suppose you will noble them .

Muad Dib wrote:
If you have no enemies you have no villas to noble, barb munching only gets you so far and when you run out of farms your troop/coin/villa builds suffer and you get slowly eaten up.

This shows your inexperience ...

No Enemies ! .. No Villas ! .. Barb Munching ! .. Slowly being eaten up !

What worlds have you played and not had enemies ? ... none !

What worlds have you played that there are no other players to noble ? ... none !

In fact , You must play in cuckoo land , because every Tribe has enemies , every Tribe has Villas to noble and only bad Tribes let their members barb munch !

Good Tribe Members just build a cluster of villas somewhere else , they dont have to be told , they are experienced enough to do these things for themselves .

Your old Tribe who you talk so highly of , being #1 in their world at some point , had members that barb munched themselves dry of barbs to farm ! .. Not such a clever Tribe afterall !

I will not refuse to take new members just because you do not think it is a good idea . This Tribe will continue as it has and will dominate K43 and K53 , and if that means losing members like you that want their own way just because they have 4 members in your 15 x 15 ! , then we will lose them .

As for taking a vote , you expect every time you or someone chooses to want to vote we will have a vote ?

Again , this shows your inexperience !

A Duke does not have a vote just because a member wants to vote on something !

What Tribes have you been in ? ... Mickey Mouse Tribes if they vote against a Dukes decision !

Honestly , Who do you think you are ?

I will tell you what i think you are .. A Time Waster .

All you are doing is wasting my time by not accepting my ( Dukes ) decision .

And every time you do not like something , or think differently , you will call a vote again and again .

Sorry , but if you cannot accept your Dukes decision without saying you want a vote everytime , I would suggest you go and start a Tribe of your own , and see how long you last .

No matter who you join , K43 and k53 will be dominated by my Tribe .

I have wasted enough of my time on this now , so have the final word , and let me know if you are going to accept my decisions or go and find another Tribe .

Muad Dib today at 18:22 Quote
I was using my area as a point of debate, it is not all about me me me, you have 2 experienced players giving you good valid points to an argument and you scoff at them saying your ideas are good for the tribe and you call us inexperienced , we are thinking towards the future of the tribe and future noble targets.

ClamjuKiller and myself are pointing out the fact that this is a church world, you have played a church world before haven't you? any experienced player will tell you that you want at least 2 villas in your church area using the 2-1 defence to offence villa build rule.

You call me inexperienced, did you bother to check didster101 profile? he has had a stint in KoTDBH spy much???

Why wont you give the members you have now a chance to prove their worth? by saying we need members close to us tells us you have no trust in our abilities,

ClamjuKiller has been playing this game for as long as i can remember and has been in some of the top tribes in many worlds and learnt off some of the best players.
As for myself, i started off playing .net but solo on that server is death for a noob. Uk1 was my first proper world and before i quit that account i found myself in CHE, i also took over an account in W1N for a short time (noobs in that tribe)
Uk4 i was craic commander, a top 10 ranked player and duke and founder of the original urban were nauzhror (another noob i guess) was a member, not a very active member but had a few tricks to teach.

Your growth may not be stunted now but come nobles when targets are few and far between, you will have to send your nobles further and further, gives enemies plenty of time to prepare.

You say we are growing in stats blah blah, but this is only because we are growing in members, you have taken to mass recruiting which in a circ mail you stated you are not doing this, recruiting members so there is more of us than them is mass recruiting.

So what are your plans for inactive members (once a day log in is inactive)?

I know what you are thinking with having members close by, internals and yes it is a good tactic for a rim tribe but what if all 9 of the players close to you do not quit? i have had a look at your church area and the only players that may be future noble targets are in your tribe, this is a waste of your first church.

240Volts today at 19:20 Quote
Muad Dib wrote:
it is not all about me me me, you have 2 experienced players giving you good valid points
240Volts today at 19:21 Quote
This is your self opinionated words !

who says you are experienced ? .. except you !

you say you are ! ... big deal ..

funny , you are the only one saying it !

and you expect me to listen to your crap all day .

sorry , good bye , go find another Tribe .

240Volts today at 19:23 Quote
Jan 12 19:22 Muad Dib has been dismissed by 240Volts.

Hmm, OK, Houston we may have a problem. I am now may have joined the dreaded mass recruit tribe, damn it! So I look at the profile again, what has happened you ask? The tribe limit increased again to 70 members. So I open my Skype and this is what happens:

[3:12:28 PM] 240Volts: you do not see it , but i am in cnstant convs with other dukes in this world and past worlds , and i chat to them every day on here .
[3:12:47 PM] 240Volts: clam ...
[3:12:58 PM] 240Volts: am i in your tribe ?
[3:13:06 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: nope
[3:13:07 PM] 240Volts: are you in mine ?
[3:13:13 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: for now
[3:13:27 PM] 240Volts: then go along with me until i up ...
[3:13:42 PM] 240Volts: then , and only yjen can you say i did wrong
[3:14:07 PM] 240Volts: until then , let me make myt own road , and you come down it with me
[3:14:21 PM] 240Volts: if i up , i only have myself to blame .
[3:14:48 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: and I will have just wasted my time on this world because you are not open to suggestions
[3:14:55 PM] 240Volts: but until now , i have not up so why is it so hard to fo with the flow ?
[3:15:45 PM] 240Volts: let me tell you a little of what ias going on in the vackground
[3:15:56 PM] 240Volts: i shouldnt tell you really
[3:16:07 PM] 240Volts: but i will on this occassion
[3:16:14 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: this game is like chess, it is not how you are doing now, but months down the road. now you hae a tribe that is #1 in 2 continents that aren't even 1/3 full and we have 61 members and 21 invites out still
[3:16:30 PM] 240Volts: i have 2 top tribes in this world wanting to be allies with me already !
[3:16:33 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:16:48 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: because they don't want to have to mess with the rim
[3:16:55 PM] Ryan: You did say in the circ mail by the way
[3:16:58 PM] 240Volts: i am negotiating 2 smaller tribes merging into us !
[3:17:00 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:17:29 PM] 240Volts: i am talking about splitting this tribe in 2 , one in k32 and one in k53 !
[3:17:32 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:18:01 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: I didn't realize I joined a hugger tribe and one that wants to become a family
[3:18:01 PM] 240Volts: i have players from other worlds arriving each week wanting to get ib here !
[3:18:03 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:18:16 PM] 240Volts: i have to look 3 months aheaf !
[3:18:18 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:18:29 PM] 240Volts: man , i could go on and on ,,,,
[3:18:49 PM] 240Volts: and you fo not have a clue what is going on in yje vackground !
[3:18:52 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:19:15 PM] 240Volts: this is why i say nothing !
[3:19:32 PM] Ryan: until now (angel)
[3:19:36 PM] Ryan: :D
[3:19:39 PM] 240Volts: because a little info is dangerous , and starts rumours !
[3:20:06 PM] 240Volts: so , do you really honestly believe that i do not know what i am doing ?

I have now fallen into a great depression and have come to realize I have joined not only a mass recruiting tribe, but a mass recruiting tribe with delusions of a family tribe! A tribe that wishes to hug everyone around. Yet the duke continues on as I type this about how great the tribe will be under his affectionate leadership:

[3:19:39 PM] 240Volts: because a little info is dangerous , and starts rumours !
[3:20:06 PM] 240Volts: so , do you really honestly believe that i do not know what i am doing ?
[3:22:57 PM] 240Volts: if you or anyone else does not like the way i do things , then you have a choice to stay or not , i do not force members to stay here , quite the opposite , i gace to turn them away , so if you do not like the way i do things , please just leave , as the negative comments will sooner or later piss me off and i will just dismiss you m then you have wated all of your time for nothing
[3:24:14 PM] 240Volts: funny ... its all gone quiet ... maybe something may be sinking in
[3:24:50 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: lol not at all
[3:26:56 PM] 240Volts: this is Tribal Wars ... not Huggies , and I am a very agressive player as you will all find out as soon as I have my academy
[3:27:53 PM] 240Volts: Muad Dib is building my villa for me
[3:28:13 PM] 240Volts: his will be my first noble unless he quits
[3:29:13 PM] 240Volts: he can waste his time vuilding def troops , i will nuke them and take his villa , and you can take that tio the bank
[3:30:56 PM] 240Volts: and then when anyone says he was a good player ...
[3:31:01 PM] 240Volts: i will say ...
[3:31:11 PM] 240Volts: oh , you mean the one i nobled ?
[3:31:21 PM] 240Volts: haha , then ask who is he ?
[3:31:25 PM] 240Volts: who is he ?
[3:31:30 PM] 240Volts: fluffy bunny
[3:31:42 PM] 240Volts: i talk the talk ... but i walk the walk ...
[3:31:59 PM] 240Volts: thats the difference between players like hi and me !
[3:33:06 PM] 240Volts: (chuckle) have you copied and pasted this for him clam ?
[3:33:37 PM] 240Volts: ive already told him an hour ago
[3:34:18 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: no, lol, what you do is your business
[3:35:13 PM] 240Volts: it gives me no pleasure to say this but i will ..
[3:35:35 PM] 240Volts: i am not a very good diplomat !
[3:35:52 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Just gonna jump in here :D I don't mind being a diplomat o,o
[3:35:58 PM] 240Volts: i believe actions spoeak louder than words
[3:36:32 PM] 240Volts: serpico , and me will take out any players in K43 ans K53 that we want .
[3:36:49 PM] 240Volts: he , like me is not good with words
[3:37:03 PM] 240Volts: we lose it too quick
[3:37:05 PM | Edited 3:37:10 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): :D i'm a good mix
[3:37:15 PM] Ryan: (wait)me is better
[3:37:20 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): I'm good with words, but i'll happily nuke out people
[3:37:26 PM] 240Volts: but , everyone around us love us and follow us everywhere
[3:37:30 PM] 240Volts: why ?
[3:38:00 PM] Ryan: we huggers?
[3:38:09 PM] 240Volts: because with me they have fun , and go around kicking shit out of everyone
[3:38:43 PM] 240Volts: and get backed up with myy big guns
[3:38:58 PM] 240Volts: so they love attacking , and i love defending them
[3:39:18 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Volts, we got anything in the pipes with T.K.T
[3:39:51 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Their top 10 members look good to join our tribe, they seem to have an alright presence in K53/K54
[3:39:57 PM] 240Volts: lol , i told them to join us or we will farm them
[3:39:58 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): But i'm just having a quick check round
[3:40:11 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): I say we should take their top like 6-10 members
[3:40:30 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): same with ~KOD~ Maybee
[3:40:41 PM] Ryan: no more mebers please
[3:40:49 PM] Ryan: You said we would stop at 50
[3:41:27 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Tbf, ~KOD~ only have like 4 good sized members at max
[3:41:45 PM] 240Volts: lol , we will continually take members , thats how we grow stronger , but we will have 4 Tribes by the time we get to the end of K53 , so we will decide what members will be in wgat tribe .
[3:42:25 PM] 240Volts: this hides us from everyone as none of the tribes are big , but as four tribes we will kick ass :)
[3:43:06 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Personally, I don't think family tribe's are good in the start-up, they limit growth in the end, I say we should only really go for families around mid-late game, if any time at all
[3:43:32 PM] Ryan: We going for 4 tribes
[3:43:33 PM] Ryan: ?
[3:43:45 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Apparently o,o
[3:43:54 PM] Ryan: OKay i'm going
[3:44:14 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Lol wait until the tribe splits before you leave, 4 tribes might not work out
[3:44:15 PM] 240Volts: +D~P- , duke is Versengetorix .. this player is wicked
[3:44:31 PM] 240Volts: he will be taking all our members in K43
[3:44:39 PM] 240Volts: i will keep k53
[3:44:52 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): How can you be sure he won't just take K43 and turn on the rest?
[3:44:55 PM] 240Volts: when wer have 50 members in each tribe
[3:44:58 PM] Ryan: SO confused
[3:45:04 PM] 240Volts: we will start 2 more tribes
[3:45:13 PM] Ryan: :fluffy bunny
[3:45:24 PM] 240Volts: that will be 4 tribes we control in 2 K`s
[3:45:44 PM] Ryan: thats crazy
If we're strong enough, and keep the best players, we could control 2 k's with 1 tribe 0,o
[3:46:06 PM] 240Volts: this is baffling to you , but trust me , it works , and at the end , we all merge together as one mother fluffy bunny tribe .
[3:46:22 PM] 240Volts: thats what we are all sorting out now
you should do weekly/fortnightly point minimum's
[3:46:50 PM] 240Volts: 100 members , all working and being active .
[3:47:08 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Everyone has to reach "---" points, if not they get a warning, unless they give a reason
[3:47:15 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): 2 warnings, they get kicked o,o
[3:47:20 PM] Ash Washington (AshApocalypse): Weeds out the weak easily
[3:47:38 PM] Ryan: or encourages point whoring
[3:47:40 PM] 240Volts: we do not need to get rid of anyone , let them have fun , and you have gun , you just be reassured , things are always goinf on in ythe background
[3:48:16 PM] 240Volts: there are about 7 of us , who are all good friends , chatting on skype every night .
[3:49:34 PM] Ryan: Well i'll be honest you have set off every bad alarm in my head but i will trust ya /take the risk as i think it may pull off
[3:49:36 PM] 240Volts: we know what we are doing , and that is why i need everyone to go with the flowq and not try to say what needs to be done , because the only ones wgo actually know what id going on are not in this tribe yet
davetheeagle , he is a great organiser and planner , he can handle 4 tribes on his own ... he already does , by sharing forums in his 4 tribes .
Think about it .. 4 tribes , but we all have exactly the same forums , and are all able toi post in the forum and all 4 tribes read it at the same time .

And now it is 4 branches on the family tribe, damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is you are not the only *decent* player who has joined that tribe. Mr snuffaluffagus = a good friend from UK6 :D

DeletedUser8385

:eek: clamju im mr snuffaluffagus on that world to lurk sent him a mail telling him hes bad and was going to delete... wanna cotrain him instead? :D i could lurk a few more weeks

his favorite quote when you tell him hes wrong

240 volts is a noob who got to maybe a million points one time and thinks hes "the fluffy bunny"

DeletedUser3953

:eek: clamju im mr snuffaluffagus on that world to lurk sent him a mail telling him hes bad and was going to delete... wanna cotrain him instead? :D i could lurk a few more weeks

his favorite quote when you tell him hes wrong

240 volts is a noob who got to maybe a million points one time and thinks hes "fluffy bunny"

If you check your mail IG, I have already sent you a message

DeletedUser5175

wow thats a long read >.< I feel for you clam - and anyone else unlucky enough to be in Durex :icon_cry:

DeletedUser3953

To sort of prove my point a little more, I sent a circular out to the tribe before I left. 240volts responds then blocks me:

ClamjuKiller today at 21:15
Due to some recent things I have found out about the hugging/family tribe plan for the future of this tribe, I have decided to leave. I will possibly be making a new tribe. Anyone who doesn't want to be part of the 4 tribe family, let me know. If you do not know what is going on below is a link.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=288646#post288646

240Volts today at 21:35
you will be gone from this world by the end of feb , you just dont know it yet .

what a plonker .

At what point did I deserve a block?

DeletedUser8385

240Volts today at 21:33
"you wont be top 20 in a month"

Watch , and learn that you really have no clue what you are going on about . by end of feb ( next month ) i will be in the top 20 tribes .

you will quit this world by then , something else you didnt know till i told you .

have fun in the next world when it starts , cos thats where you are going .

(funny because im just lurking here)

mr snuffaluffagus
lol not really i play uk6 doyyyyyyyyyyy

and top 20 tribes???? top 20 tribes is a JOKE

8 Fatalllllll Gold 696.125 79 8812

20 N0tice 581.930 581.930 39 14.921 128 4.546

i AM a top 20 tribe

if you cant get into the top 20 PLAYERS of a uk world dont try and tell ANYONE how you are above their criticism .... hell i will still tell nauz or ade they are wrong when it comes to certain points and even they dont have as big an ego as yours... and at least they could back it up... then again you have probably dont even know who they are.

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

DeletedUser5175

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

I think this ^^ is always a sure sign of a confident strong player, when they block your messages :lol:

lol at Volts

DeletedUser6695

Lol, quality pnp. I bet he doesn't haul 1 mil res before he hits 3k

DeletedUser

You lied, Ade cant back up his ego (giggle) :p

I'm a noob... lol jk.

Man... and I loved Durex's CoA... what an embarrassing let down. I hope the duke comes on these forums and gives his response... for obvious reasons.

Will contact him IG.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Meh, duke clearly cares about his members and means well, but unfortunately he also hasn't a clue about the game.

Oh, and stop referring to clamjukiller as clamju, different people, and clamjukiller doesn't even like clamju, the name was made for uk2 when he joined to rim her.

DeletedUser

Meh, duke clearly cares about his members and means well, but unfortunately he also hasn't a clue about the game.

Oh, and stop referring to clamjukiller as clamju, different people, and clamjukiller doesn't even like clamju, the name was made for uk2 when he joined to rim her.

I agree, I keep getting confused between Clamju and Clamjukiller when people refer to him as "Clamju" :p

DeletedUser3953

lol, i have no problem with her now, I did what I set out to do and we are fine now. We almost joined the same premade a few times.

DeletedUser

lol, i have no problem with her now, I did what I set out to do and we are fine now. We almost joined the same premade a few times.

Sounds intimate.

I have mailed the duke of DuReX, we'll see what he has to say for himself.

DeletedUser3953

Sounds intimate.

I have mailed the duke of DuReX, we'll see what he has to say for himself.

I have been told he doesn't have an External account, lol, I believe that is another sign.

DeletedUser

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 12.01. at 22:40
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15101

Well... you have got yourself into hot water.

~Adellion
Duke of [ally]TuToR[/ally]

240Volts on 12.01. at 23:14
lol , no , they wanted to run the Tribe , unfortunately they wont be .

do you believe everything you read in forums ?

if so , i suggest you grow up . its the place little boys go when they dont get their own way .

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 00:12
Why don't you go on the forums and say that for yourself rather than being so offensive to me, big man? ;)

240Volts today at 00:24
why dont you keep your nose out of it dribbly , it has nothing to do with you .

Ifarmyourhidingplace? today at 01:39
Look.

You are addressing the duke of the most powerful tribe in the world. Perhaps showing some respect and talking with a CIVIL tongue, may do some good for you.

Comprendo?

240Volts today at 02:48
you are a dribbly , and always will be .

You mailed me first , look at the mail title !

So dont try to creep and suck , just act the little dribbley that you are .

Capiche ?

I wonder why people block me so much... :(