DuReX - How did this happen to me?

DeletedUser

umm ... For once, I repeat once … I might actually be feeling a little sympathy towards the Ade ... :icon_confused:

No need for such rudeness in my opinion. <---- Coming from one who loves the rudeness :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Who is taking bets on when the noble train is landing.?

(or just the demolition squad).

DeletedUser

/me sends nobles at Rev.

Still waiting bud, I'm at either of the following locations just incase ya cannie find me :D

(457|446)
(464|440)
(462|444)
(470|445)

Only 12 more nobles to die till I get an award :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No lol revs post was not there when I started to write mine.

I was saying that a "convenient train would possibly make an unschedualed stop."

Call it the crazy train.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser857

Tolvic today at 22:27
Hey volts,

Just dropping you a quick message to let you know that I find the skull on your profile a little disturbing and scary- would you be so kind as to remove it for me?

Thanks in advance,

Alex
(Sweetdeath20)

[gfx]I eagerly await his reply.[/gfx]

DeletedUser3953

I wonder why people block me so much... :(

Now you see why I did what I did, the things we mentioned were simply not to have 6-8 members in one church area, so I wanted to take over, lol. Anyone who knows me knows that leading a tribe is last on my list.

DeletedUser8385

i told him making 100 swords and defending against spear nukes with them was a waste of res for his lc..., also told their biggest player defending from incomings when its just axes and spears is bad... then he got cleared :D... and i got told that i was wrong

and i still log in once a day and am outgrowing the durex around me hard :S they is scurry.

DeletedUser

i told him making 100 swords and defending against spear nukes with them was a waste of res for his lc..., also told their biggest player defending from incomings when its just axes and spears is bad... then he got cleared :D... and i got told that i was wrong

and i still log in once a day and am outgrowing the durex around me hard :S they is scurry.

The one time when splitting the Durex is what you want.

DeletedUser

*claims 240volts*... oh wait no, his village is the sort of barb target Nauzhror would take (no pun intended to Nauz) :3

DeletedUser

Now you see why I did what I did, the things we mentioned were simply not to have 6-8 members in one church area, so I wanted to take over, lol. Anyone who knows me knows that leading a tribe is last on my list.

I can definately confirm this.:lol:

DeletedUser3953

240Volts today at 19:53
The next time you scout any of my memers you get flattened .

do not say i did not warn you !

240Volts today at 19:54
have you not seen the +D~P- members near you ?

they have 2 of my RL friends in there , once more , and you will have your farm , wall and smithy flatened .

efesforme today at 19:59
go for it

240Volts today at 20:03
Serpico would take you out on his own .

Dont do it again .

efesforme today at 20:04
Serpico might.
You, on the other hand, couldn't.

240Volts today at 20:07
you have been warned .

and my members have all been told ,

they cant wait for you to do it again ,

they all say you are chicken ,

and only pick on little players .

I think they are right .

efesforme today at 20:08
....and I say you're a muppet.

I'm blocking your mail now because you're boring me.
Goodnight.

efesforme today at 20:09
...and now, the fun begins.

This message has been forwarded by efesforme.

ClamjuKiller today at 20:16
lol

Yes, that is right folks, he is the duke of a tribe that is #1 in 2 k's with 57 member's. A person from a tribe with 9 members scouts some of his tribes members, and what does he do. That's right in the hugging way he has done things, he makes threats of an attack....from a different tribe. Serpico is in the tribe +D~P-. You have to love the way he works, lol.

DeletedUser6695

Serpico is terrible, he has only done well on w5 where he is an uber barb muncher

DeletedUser

To sort of prove my point a little more, I sent a circular out to the tribe before I left. 240volts responds then blocks me:

At what point did I deserve a block?

Wait... what? He said you won't make it to February but you don't know it yet? :lol:

DeletedUser3953

Defender: 240Volts
Destination: Hi Energy (391|500) K53

Quantity: 130 0 0 0 17 45 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Espionage
Resources scouted: 4.400 4.396 5.277
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 19)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Workshop (Level 3)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 11)
Clay pit (Level 9)
Iron mine (Level 13)
Farm (Level 15)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 15)

What a nice build, lmao

DeletedUser8775

wow ade his ego is nearly as big as yours! :O

this guy clearly have no idea what he is doing or what he is even talking about...

DeletedUser8867

There leader

omg ..... i invited there members just to see if i could poach some of there better player.

To my delight a few replied and two or three came over to our tribe SaXon .
Then i got the mail that i knew was coming as i intended to stir a little trouble in the tribe as i have been hearing things like :

Romalat
Their leader is a complete FLUFFY BUNNIES! He's under attack all the time and when he asks for tribe support it's not a request but a demand. 8 members then left and he then posted out a circular mail to everyone to support him. Most ignored his request so he planned to boot them out, I just laughed and walked out!

Seriously people this tribe is 100% not a threat. Just war hungry idiots that start a war when most people are under 500 points. Suicide in my opinion.
Take the leader out, he quits they disband and just like their name...durex...well they have too many holes! lol - FLUFFY BUNNIES lol

What i thought would be an easy tribe to pick members from turned into many mails around 8 or 9 to my entire tribe.
some of the mails were calling me a lier ect ect and others were to explain that the 30 top tribes plus 12 allied tribe were going to join in on a war lol...... i see there leaders distress but why mail 42 tribes? if he was joking i get that but hes made half the world aware hes a plonker ?? ....

lol new to Externals but cant wait to see what other tribes are Experiencing .
Ive been playing the game for 4 years and never seen such a shabby tribe form or Declair war so early.

Last edited by a moderator: