Dust vs. UK25

DeletedUser5774

Dust vs. UK25

Officially, on the 14/12/2015, Dust was formed on UK25 and upon it's foundation, declared war on the entire world. Led by the best player to ever grace the UK server (me), I open this thread to declare any opposition to my tribe folly, and subsequently, warn those that read this to give up and simply merge with Dust, where we will win UK25 quickly.

Thus far the stats conclude that, despite the numerical advantage that UK25 has over Dust, we are currently tied, which is a testimony to how great Dust and it's leader is.

Side 1:
Players: SexySmurf
Side 2:
Tribes: Fun!, P.R, HORNY, Rock, P.L.B, +Fun!, SHIELD, EOS, 300, TG, Sparta, NBD, NAME, GSL, No!, -EF-, UK, DaC, GW, Nutter, SHLD, SHOCK, PROWL!, TKM, WHO

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 914
Difference: 914

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 2: 2,205,661
Difference: 2,205,661

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Let the war begin.

DeletedUser12733

Can I join?

I think it is folly to be against you ;(

DeletedUser

Led by the best player to ever grace the UK server (me), I open this thread to declare any opposition to my tribe folly, and subsequently, warn those that read this to give up and simply merge with Dust, where we will win UK25 quickly.

Are you okay?
You've made a big return... First challenging what appears to be Sneak, and now saying you are best to ever grace the UK server...
Then you say that you want to win by either beating tribes (although I doubt that will happen) that will then merge into your tribe... So your tribe will win by mergers helping you along the way? :lol:

Sorry to break your dream bubble, but I think you need some serious help :lol:.

DeletedUser13827

LOL Erich! Take a joke! She doesn't actually think she's the best! We all know that's the original Randyyy!

DeletedUser5774

Are you okay?
You've made a big return... First challenging what appears to be Sneak, and now saying you are best to ever grace the UK server...
Then you say that you want to win by either beating tribes (although I doubt that will happen) that will then merge into your tribe... So your tribe will win by mergers helping you along the way? :lol:

Sorry to break your dream bubble, but I think you need some serious help :lol:.

4nDpPMf.png