Egg

DeletedUser

We came for some fun and owned. Showed you turtles, great fun :lol:

Off start is fun and def is not. Silly cat world. In next bash watch out for my bashers :icon_twisted:

Nice last round

DeletedUser

Lol, which one were you?

As you started gangbanging me, I decided to just dodge and take a hit for the team :D I had pretty much a full D there xD

DeletedUser

I don't know, def was pretty fun because you can do other things without paying constant attention ;D

And yeah, I would have gone O but it seemed pretty pointless as you can do basically nothing to stop some turtle catting you :p Stupid no farm limit >.<

DeletedUser8219

Good on you guys for going offense :)

I probably would have been able to keep you out of the top 10 if only I had attacked earlier, but anyway good job :p

EDIT: I am assuming it was you guys who catted ExceptionPerformance out of the top 10 in the last round? If so good job, he had alot of D sitting in his turtle-haven

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know, def was pretty fun because you can do other things without paying constant attention ;D

And yeah, I would have gone O but it seemed pretty pointless as you can do basically nothing to stop some turtle catting you :p Stupid no farm limit >.<

You killed my lc :icon_cry: denting my start up

DeletedUser

Yh we pretty much owned, and i was the only turtle in EGG i was scrimshanker btw

DeletedUser

came third joint on points with 1st and 2nd so in a way i did win but didnt get rank1

DeletedUser

Me and Ds came 2nd overall

Pong Lenis made us not take first

DeletedUser1942

EDIT: I am assuming it was you guys who catted ExceptionPerformance out of the top 10 in the last round? If so good job, he had alot of D sitting in his turtle-haven

That was me :)