Egotistical Ext peopleeessss!

DeletedUser8687

as you all know this game is filled with all more egos than the entire english premiership combined! but I have noticed something today, Most players are nice people untill they venture into the world of the externals.

Why does the externals fill people with such a heightened sense of importance? or am i just imagining it :icon_wink:

DONT THINKSO!

I am actually love the whole getting to know people and chatting away anybody who knows me will tell you im a chatty person and i will never change....

... But other people after a few people give them rep seem to think they are julius ceasar!

get with it! if not going to come out with the cliché your good at this so you must suck at rl :lol: but i mean they must have something missing in there life!

Did you get bullied at school? didnt you get enough love at home?

What ever the reason may be .. Im here for you :)

Tell your uncle Lem :p

DeletedUser5175

im clearly the best player the best poster and generally best all round guy and your just phail
Skype-emoticons-10-tongueout.gif

DeletedUser8687

LololoL Ska you are a nice guy (until you moved to korea) :p

But i do not care for the best poster blah blah blah but you have an advantage you teach english :p

DeletedUser5175

i lub you too Liam you made a thread just for me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8815

Isn't this the same as we are all nice, till we get behind the wheel of a car, then we become madly territorial, fighting for every inch of space.

I like to feel that i am not categorised as nice to your face then very aggressive in the public forums, I am me, the same if you chat with me, the same here in the forums.

Oh and I do not have an ego to feed, maybe that is an advantage.....or not perhaps

DeletedUser832

Isn't this the same as we are all nice, till we get behind the wheel of a car, then we become madly territorial, fighting for every inch of space.

I like to feel that i am not categorised as nice to your face then very aggressive in the public forums, I am me, the same if you chat with me, the same here in the forums.

Oh and I do not have an ego to feed, maybe that is an advantage.....or not perhaps

I think that is a good observation. I heard it said by a psychology type that people are very used to personal interactions and have learned the right way to behave over a period of time beginning from childhood. People have less experience with forums like "driving" and the internet, so they haven't been able to tune their behavior. Basically, we're all a bit less socialized on the forums.

DeletedUser8687

i agree with yous lol I mean people always call other players noobs on the forums or they are always expressing there dissaprovement of a particular thread. Its they same on youtube and it really grinds my gears :\

DeletedUser

I think that is a good observation. I heard it said by a psychology type that people are very used to personal interactions and have learned the right way to behave over a period of time beginning from childhood. People have less experience with forums like "driving" and the internet, so they haven't been able to tune their behavior. Basically, we're all a bit less socialized on the forums.

i agree with yous lol I mean people always call other players noobs on the forums or they are always expressing there dissaprovement of a particular thread. Its they same on youtube and it really grinds my gears :\

Yeah, I have to agree with both of you, it's because it's not face to face, they usually do it on the internet because they can't get away with it anywhere else :icon_confused:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm not nice ingame on externals or in RL...

But then I'm a two foot dwarf with short person syndrome....

I was bullied at school.. that's why I filled all me teeth into sharp points.. so when I bite your ankles you know about it...

DeletedUser

as you all know this game is filled with all more egos than the entire english premiership combined! but I have noticed something today, Most players are nice people untill they venture into the world of the externals.

Why does the externals fill people with such a heightened sense of importance? or am i just imagining it :icon_wink:

DONT THINKSO!

I am actually love the whole getting to know people and chatting away anybody who knows me will tell you im a chatty person and i will never change....

... But other people after a few people give them rep seem to think they are julius ceasar!

get with it! if not going to come out with the cliché your good at this so you must suck at rl :lol: but i mean they must have something missing in there life!

Did you get bullied at school? didnt you get enough love at home?

What ever the reason may be .. Im here for you :)

Tell your uncle Lem :p

+ rep :lol: