Ejem Ejem EJeme

DeletedUser

I have a question!

And I think I'll go a tribe.
So That All Tribe players are Japanese.

What is the problem that these players speak in the internal forum of his tribe in Japanese.

I think this is a communication issue, but backwards, I mean.

If those players do not speak Japanese, do not understand.

I understand that by private courier should be spoken in English but in a forum that all components are Japanese.
Well I do not understand.

This is not a protest but a discussion!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Moderators need to be able to read all portions of the forum. Particularly because Innogames can be held responsible for the contents of said forum.

This is a bit of an extreme example, but:

Let's say there is a tribe of Japanese players, and they are posting about plans to kill Chinese citizens, but the mods are unaware of it due to their inability to understand Japanese.

DeletedUser

Moderators need to be able to read all portions of the forum. Particularly because Innogames can be held responsible for the contents of said forum.

Let's say there is a tribe of Japanese players, and they are posting about plans to kill Chinese citizens, but the mods are unaware of it due to their inability to understand Japanese.

thanks , but
Ok ..

But this is just a game of war is to conquer others.

So here, plan against others is a part of the game.

and moderators must understand that if between a player "a" and "b" ... They understand, because that is what really matters.

I understand that one should not speak another language to the players on the same server, but with friends .... forgiveness but is illogical.

If necessary we will reach InnoGames to grant us that right and that does not we can ban for speaking the only language we know.

regards

forgiveness, but do not understand.
Just use the translator XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A solution: If you set up an external forum or communicate using skype, you will not be breaking the rules.

DeletedUser

A solution: If you set up an external forum or communicate using skype, you will not be breaking the rules.

thanks
but a forum is esecial in a tribe.

because there are things that everyone should know.

Organize quick operations
report something
And just one thing, we come to this server over 120 players ... and the forum will be essential.

I think we deserve the right to speak to the tribe with the language you just know.

DeletedUser10023

Of course, if I go to a foreign country and entered a restaurant and speak my language. The waiters do not throw me, is a company that I use their services. InnoGames is a great company and should not marginalize their customers, even if they speak another language

DeletedUser4147

thanks
but a forum is esecial in a tribe.

because there are things that everyone should know.

Organize quick operations
report something
And just one thing, we come to this server over 120 players ... and the forum will be essential.

I think we deserve the right to speak to the tribe with the language you just know.

As has been mentioned before, you can speak your own language to each other in a skype chat or on an external forum. However as nauz has said the moderators must be able to understand what is being said, and his example of a reason why (as extreme as it is) is exactly the reason why these rules are put in place. The mods need to be able to scan your forums to make sure no-one is breaking any rules of the game, or in some cases laws.

I know many will not be happy with this, and will argue it's not fair, but their are other ways to communicate with your tribe-mates, skype is a heavily used example of this. So, if you leave your forums for english only, you can discuss everything in skype. I know a mod can use a translator but for a whole forum, for as you say 120 players, that will be A LOT of work to do, just to watch over your 1 tribe (or family of tribes) when the world will have MANY MANY more players and tribes that need to be looked over to.

DeletedUser

Regards

Not that one can not speak Spanish in the internal forum of the tribe, I've played in more than eight servers and this is the first time I see it. Why?

DeletedUser4147

Not that one can not speak Spanish in the internal forum of the tribe, I've played in more than eight servers and this is the first time I see it. Why?

It is a rule across all servers as far as i am aware. I have seen many tribes on .net punished for it.

DeletedUser

This is a famous rule; you may only use English in the forums of English speaking servers. That is net. UK, US etc...

In much the same way, I think u can only speak German on .de etc?

If you don't like it, join the server in your country...