Elite 10 Plyer Tribe

DeletedUser

I am looking for nine other players to make an elite tribe with.

Names must begin EL. followed by a name of your choice.

MSN is a must. If you are interested mail me on my world 1 account, Lickmypython.

I want to see if with nine or ten players we can go on to top a world. This does mean that I will only take the best players, but please apply in droves!

1) Lickmypython
2) NathanB425
3) King Matt II
4) tru blood
5) Ptah
6) master of the rangers
7) Headchopperz
8) Possible applicant but could be replaced by someone epic.
9) Possible applicant but could be replaced by someone epic.
10) Thinking about it. Doesnt know whether he has the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

his name will begin with EL. thats elite.

-rep for stupidity smite =)

(not really)

DeletedUser

Elite in the fact that we have good experience and the fact that we can make this world ours! :p OK maybe that's a tad over ambitious but I really think that if I can assemble ten quality players with a lot of experience then W2 could be great fun. The aim would be to get to the top 10 (hard considering others will have 40 members) but i think if i find the right people we could do it. There would be room to add a few new members along the way, but essentially it would be a close knit tribe that would look to dominate their K to begin with and then after securing that we would move on to bigger things. The advantage of having only a few members would be that we would all know each other really well, so communication would be efficient. Forums would be clean and the whole thing would work like clockwork. If successful we could potentially do really well and lay down a marker for other elitist tribes.

And of course, our names will all begin EL.!
How much more elite can you get?

DeletedUser319

lol i did mention to him use skype and he said we use both so i was like uh hu i use skype nothing else... :p and he sed ok

DeletedUser

actually i said we would vote because i would rather use what people wanted. There is not really a huge difference.

Plus people who arent interested dont spam my forum. I have had about 25 applications so far and i have found a few who are worthy :p

DeletedUser

Good idea, i had one like it but called the tribe

Power of 10
P - 10

you can have it if you want

but honeslty i think you need about 30 members to hold a continent

DeletedUser112

Power of 10
P - 10

All you need is 1 player to hold a continent, not 30.

DeletedUser

All you need is 1 player to hold a continent, not 30.

I am sure 1 player could nail a continent.

/facepalm

What if each player sent a mere 40 axes at him? :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: I don't like bumper cars.

DeletedUser112

1 player can control the world.

All it takes is alot of time and work put into his/her account

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1 player can control the world.

All it takes is alot of time and work put into his/her account

Hypothetically maybe. In reality though no player has ever been rank 1 late-world and been tribeless (tribeless the whole time that is). Though it does take much less than 30 to hold a continent. I've done it in the past on a few occasions with 10-15 (and plan to attempt it on a wider scale on W2). Were they 10-15 random run of the mill players? Not really, but it can still be done.

DeletedUser

Hypothetically maybe. In reality though no player has ever been rank 1 late-world and been tribeless (tribeless the whole time that is). Though it does take much less than 30 to hold a continent. I've done it in the past on a few occasions with 10-15 (and plan to attempt it on a wider scale on W2). Were they 10-15 random run of the mill players? Not really, but it can still be done.

totally agree here,
before I left W4,(.net) I parly owned K68, it was was mainly split between myself and one or two other players.

still this tribe of 10 players are going to get ripped appart. I dnt care how good you are, firstly because you are not going to land next door to each other, no matter how hard you all try due to the serves ramdom placement even when all selecting the same area to start in.

and secondly, if you really feel you think you guys are that good, then whats stopping the other 20 villages that will be around each member to gang up and kick you all to the rim right from the start?

just saying my 2 useless cents.

Richardfrancia.

DeletedUser596

Power of 10
P - 10

You play the Norweigan server?

I knew a couple of norweigans that made a tribe P-10 or something like that...they were very good.