End Game Vote

DeletedUser6603

Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on the result?

No End Game Phase at this time 109 46.38%

Remove Morale, close world and set win condition as 100% tribal dominance 126 53.62%

For me personally, im pleased with the result. Morale is/was starting to become a big issue for a few of us in KnK, so its removal is going to be a big help. Not so for those on the receiving end though!

I also always knew we would be required to go for 100% dominance, so im indifferent about that bit. Some in KnK wanted it to be less than 100%, but with the length of time we have dominated the world, I personally wouldnt want anything less than 100%. Id quite like to be able to say we took every last villa on the way to winning the world ;-)

I feel the world should have been closed a while ago, as realistically weve been in end game phase for at least a couple of months. New joiners either now or three months ago wouldnt really have stood much chance of surviving or thriving. Probably why the world hasnt grown any more.

Anyways, thats my thoughts on the vote. How does everyone else still playing w7, or even those with a passing interest feel about it?

Also, how long will it be before the changes are implemented? (this bit is for tracey ;-))

DeletedUser4

[tt]Simple answer is 1st of the month as i do everything important on that date[/tt]

DeletedUser

make KnK folk go for 100% domination on occupied villages. Would be fun to see everything single coloured on TWmaps.

DeletedUser8815

The world is over. The result has been beyond any shadow of doubt for the last 2 months at least.

So now we have to spend another 2 months just making nobles and taking more and more villages......how utterly boring.

Really cannot be bothered to do that, no fun, just log on everyday pay for premium and send out a few more nobles to take a few more vills, which is pretty automatic. No competition, no-one fighting back, the world is over, continuing it is utterly pointless. Lets end the world and all reconvene in w11 for a fresh new challenge.

DeletedUser

make KnK folk go for 100% domination on occupied villages. Would be fun to see everything single coloured on TWmaps.

We do look forward to owning 100% of the world, however I have to agree with LoB, it gets tedious after a while just logging in and nobling

TT

DeletedUser6603

Yup, the cost of nobles is starting to hurt, no doubt about it!

DeletedUser6603

Oi, I have been farming! I cant say id done much prior to the last couple of weeks, but there has definitely been farming recently!

DeletedUser8815

dunno why players complain about the cost of nobles on big accounts, proportionately its the same on all accounts. That is to say without farming each player will have enough resources to create approx 2 nobles per day, whether you pay 1 million or 100 million per noble. Of course there are other things to spend resources on too but even so everyone is in the same position.

Farming increases the noble making ability of smaller accounts considerablly but the efffect of farming becomes less and less effective the larger your account grows.

Suffice to say though without cheap nobles a 50 man tribe will be making around 100 nobles per day, with 5000 villages to take, simple maths would suggest that in 50 days time the 100% dominance would be achieved. But that is actually a flawed argument because the guys getting nobled can recreate their nobles immediately and replace their villages as well as still making 2 extra nobles per day. so in fact in 50 days time we may have taken the 5000 villages that we need now, but what about the 6000 villages the rest of the world could noble in that same time frame? Only when the world runs out of barbs will the end of this world be truly in sight.

DeletedUser9031

The difference here LoB is that from the 1st Nov the world is closed and if we rim someone they are not coming back.

DeletedUser3642

the other important factor is that barbs aren't generally noble ready... and all the time spent making them noble ready is time lost on making other nobles... by taking barbs, players at this stage in the game are actually slowing down their own potential. Potential is a key word here... it means you could achieve something, it just so happens on this world that things are moving so fast, they won't have the chance to do so.