End of the world discussion

DeletedUser

I think we are getting there, slowly but it is coming. Whilst tribe loyalty is high and inactivity is rising in some quarters, rather than prolong to a boring ending how about we cut the world short and do something different?

There are not that many players left outside the 4 main remaining tribes now and so that it comes as no surprise to anybody I think it would be worthwhile starting to think about how we want the first UK server world to end.

In one thread there was suggestion of a build a wonder type goal. This would I assume work much the same way as it does in Age Of Empires but I don't know if this is possible in TW at all and I always hated that anyway. To be honest it was also a bit too easy so i wonder whether maybe there should be something similar but essentially a take a specific village goal. Each tribe could nominate a village and if/ when they lose it they are out, but they could help others?. The order in which they are taken could determine the tribes finishing position on the server.

Thoughts/ suggestions/ in favour/ against please, preferably from all tribes and those playing W1 only unless you have something helpful to say.

DeletedUser2918

sorry but for me it's the last man standing rule.

everyone fights until there's only 1 tribe left (or the other tribes that are left are so insignificant as to not be able to affect the outcome)

other worlds may finish before world 1 but this still makes world 1 the first 'true' tribalwars UK world.

let the others fight over thier gimmicky worlds - i'll keep faith with the way this one was supposed to be played out :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8534

I agree with Chris

Fight till the final tribe stands to find the true winner of UK1.(W1N) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5377

It's always good to bounce ideas around, but I'm pretty certain W1 was always meant to be a last man standing situation.

Sounds like a W1N W1N situation to me.

DeletedUser

It will end only 1 way, with me at the top and W1N......W1Nning!

DeletedUser9186

T4H till I die

I have to agree with my old tribe mate

sounds like a T4H T4H solution to me

But it will depend on who the most active tribe is...............

Cappy

DeletedUser2961

yup, good suggestion hannibal, but defo last tribe standing.

DeletedUser

Ok so I never thought anyone would seriously take the easy route and I am actually glad that the responses so far (although there is not much representation outside of W1N) are to carry on as we were.

In the back of my head there was however the idea of a side game. I thought it could bring a bit more gameplay and strategy into things if we had a bit of variation (W1N attack, enemy stacks, enemy crumbles, W1N take move along a bit) and a lot more war when there was a goal to achieve of this type. Call it a new award, whatever..

Each tribe would have to balance defending the target village with trying to take an enemy one, whilst the usual battles can of course go on at the same time. Clearing it, taking it and then say holding it would be a massive tribal effort and would bring a lot more people (back) into the game again, especially those waiting on the rim for their doom to arrive.

(Sorry a bit biased but tough luck - prove me wrong). Any comments on this variation?