End of the world???

DeletedUser

Hiya all,

I was just wondering what happens to an highly developed world? what i mean is when players have loads of villages like this one with over 200, few players and tribes left, big tribes.

Does it restart after a while or what?, not saying i want it to.

I think it would be cool if we had loads of people join as i (zls1993) wouldnt be on the rim, and iv never seen a world full :)

Ziggy

DeletedUser

The worlds pretty much just keep going at the moment. Well certainly UK worlds so far anyway as most aren't overly old.

They'd probably keep going till one tribe owned the entire world. I guess after a certain amount of time they'd close a world to new players joining too.

There was a thread in general asking for suggestions on ways a world could be ended

DeletedUser

ill have a look. Whats the title called
but it would be cool if we could get a load of people to join
even if the beginner protection was longer to start with.
it would make the tribe more fun again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

makes it look so boring lol

we should try advertise w4 somehow and get loads of new rimmers. lol :)

DeletedUser8195

They have no reason to be here. They'll just get nobled straight away. Too many big players are migrating there for the party ;)

DeletedUser

Is it particularly n00bish of me to ask how they got villi's on every k? or has it always been like that on the .net servers?

A lot more people sign up for .NET worlds as its a bigger server. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The beta game on the .net server is great fun. Fast n furious .... and re-sets regularly.

Often have to use a translator though to communicate.

DeletedUser

The beta game on the .net server is great fun. Fast n furious .... and re-sets regularly.

Often have to use a translator though to communicate.

But there is absolutely no competition in beta! Everyone who plays there is a complete noob and it's so easy to get to rank 1 and keep it.

Re-sets are not regular enough imo... when I played you'd have the obvious top 2 tribes and large players reaching the rims to find nobody else is joining.

DeletedUser

still we should create a big invite on the general forum and convince em somehow lol

DeletedUser8195

They'd all get killed after a few weeks. The players are too developed now