End Poll

DeletedUser3473

Are we allowed to discuss the poll here? I don't want a ban for an infraction.

But if we are then how did y'all vote and why?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser8815

not voting, simply because it is a total waste of time.

Should we get 100% domination then we will be declared winners whether or not this poll votes for it or not.

For formality reasons we could request a new poll when that day arrives and as there would only be us left then we would of course win it.

What we need is for the world to be closed to new players and restarts stopped....anything else is pointless

DeletedUser3473

I understand the point LoB, perhaps the request could be made more diplomatically.

Tracey, Please can W9 be closed to new members and restarts locked out? I suspect that none of the single vil players are buying prem in any case.

Kind regards, Pips

DeletedUser

Pips, send a ticket ingame requesting it, will be far more effective than asking here. Address it for the attention of Tracey.

DeletedUser4

[tt]The world will be closed when this poll is finished and the end game win is changed, yes it will have an end game win even if you dont vote as all worlds started since 8 have to have them. The only sensible option open to this world as an endgame due to the Tribal % as it is now is a 100% dominance win, which is why i have suggested it. When the poll closes this will then be set at which time the world will be closed and restart option removed.[/tt]

DeletedUser

i think the 100% was suggested to you Tracey - and you considered it and agreed.

DeletedUser

Good to see that a sensible solution was found.... At probably the right time :D After all the moaning at the beginning of this world!!!

Congrats to WC for having the commitment to win the world then hope the rule could be changed rather than just giving up!!

DeletedUser6857

Good to see that a sensible solution was found.... At probably the right time :D After all the moaning at the beginning of this world!!!

Congrats to WC for having the commitment to win the world then hope the rule could be changed rather than just giving up!!

The vote is looking like a 100% dominance, which is the best solution to this world.

The 40mill win that was originally set is not achieveable at all, but I am guessing at the time when the world was started TW would not have known this.

Poll closes today and hopefully full steam ahead :)

DeletedUser

is the world closed

can this be answered please - is this world closed and no restarrts?

DeletedUser

[sa]As per the poll result the win condition is now set at 100% tribal dominance for 10 days.
The world is now closed for registrations and the restart option has been removed.

Good luck everyone![/sa]