EPIC FAIL

DeletedUser4753

Lol no no, im not actually going to diss anyone.

This is all about how not to dodge:

d1mension (xxx) conquers Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 (new) Apr 14,2013 17:38
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 (new) Apr 14,2013 16:16
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 (new) Apr 14,2013 14:25
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 (new) Apr 14,2013 13:13
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 (new) Apr 12,2013 18:49
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 (new) Apr 12,2013 15:03
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 Apr 10,2013 14:44
d1mension (xxx) attacks Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) K44 Apr 10,2013 12:21

(face palm) lmao

DeletedUser10224

Haha, ngl I've done it before too!

For many of us who have played this game before....most of us have made glaring mistakes....and still do!!!!!!! I know I do....and could kick myself sometimes. Mainly it happens when I'm in a hurry and send attacks in a hurry.

I once sent a 4 noble train....nice and tight with nukes landing a fraction of a second before.....and was pleased with myself. But then my co pointed out that an hour or two later that the fourth attack had no noble with it and was landing well before the others....Doh!!!!!

Ah well.....it's me age....hehe

DeletedUser4753

hey ud be surprised how many of you older peeps role with us youngens blow fa blow
tis good fa diversify

DeletedUser8195

For many of us who have played this game before....most of us have made glaring mistakes....and still do!!!!!!! I know I do....and could kick myself sometimes. Mainly it happens when I'm in a hurry and send attacks in a hurry.

I once sent a 4 noble train....nice and tight with nukes landing a fraction of a second before.....and was pleased with myself. But then my co pointed out that an hour or two later that the fourth attack had no noble with it and was landing well before the others....Doh!!!!!

Ah well.....it's me age....hehe

I've had that too... Haha! Also had it where you send a nuke and noble train and the nuke ends up 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the noble train rather than 1st... Haha.

DeletedUser10224

I've had that too... Haha! Also had it where you send a nuke and noble train and the nuke ends up 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the noble train rather than 1st... Haha.

That is soooooo common and annoying.....often have to check the order and I reckon it gets it wrong about 1 in 10. Then you have the hassle of re-calling & re-sending as fast as possible....but then it is too late and the train arrives late....well after the clearing nukes with enough room to drive a double decker bus through!!!!

I think we all get that.

DeletedUser4753

yea opera does that sum times aswell

funny u say that xprd seems to fire trains splitting thier own nukes, me thinks opera is nothing todo with that, pure operator error

DeletedUser10224

funny u say that xprd seems to fire trains splitting thier own nukes, me thinks opera is nothing todo with that, pure operator error

Did I?....not that I know of. Perhaps you mis-understood me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

It's not been so bad on this world due to the noble train speed limit, but on worlds without limits it used to happen all the time! :( I can send sub 10ms trains on my pc with my internet on non limit worlds but they always used to get mixed up, so faster trains aren't always better! Haha.

DeletedUser4342

opera has been playing up,this end sent my train and nvr checked, had the nuke one last some how, god knows whats going on..

I did read that the new versions of opera were abit tempramental (off to find it as was a good read)

DeletedUser10224

It's not been so bad on this world due to the noble train speed limit, but on worlds without limits it used to happen all the time! :( I can send sub 10ms trains on my pc with my internet on non limit worlds but they always used to get mixed up, so faster trains aren't always better! Haha.

Interesting....didn't know that. After I learnt to send trains using opera....I have usually played on worlds with limits....but have always had the problem of wrong order sending....only about 1 in 10 though. I ALWAYS check now.

DeletedUser8195

The speed limit makes it much better, normally the trains mix up loads on non limit worlds!