Erich Hartmann 1v1 Patris Mortem (iSnipe4FuN) - French Server

DeletedUser

Okay, so basically, I joined the fr round and I noticed that iSnipe4FuN was on the same round, and in fact right above me so I built up my LC and my spears just in case he was active (although at the time he only had 653 points so I assumed he was inactive).

I then scouted him once he was out of BP:

dzkqzxz.png

With that, I guessed he was inactive so I sent an attack to him:

4VyW1CH.png

And that was when the fight began :icon_biggrin:.

Hmbfk8D.png

Then iSnipe4Fun thought he'd try and clear me :lol:.

dXrD3OV.png

As you can see, we both had our fair share of good luck and bad luck in our attacks :icon_biggrin:.

QPtJ4JE.png

iSnipe4Fun back for round two:

ecn7zB3.png

More dodging from iSnipe4Fun and more bad luck:

B9MOysd.png

I then realised that I couldn't kill his lc in one full attack, so I decided to send small lc attacks that would probably kill his lc.

mHpeDrC.png

iSnipe4Fun attacks again :icon_biggrin:.

anwfOXx.png

BuueZvm.png

6IIX73m.png

SANwclK.png

qPP0A3D.png

lZutoZG.png

Then iSnipe4Fun gets crushed by my spears :icon_biggrin:.

CuoEFHY.png

I had about 10 attacks on him, but will only put up the good ones :icon_biggrin:.

AHcRPQ5.png

8BYSZpe.png

Then just when I was building rams to knock his wall down, some random hit me:

bxSV4eF.png

Now PM claims he wasn't playing seriously, and tbh I can believe that because his points never really moved...
But it was good fun, and I don't claim to be better than PM, and I never will. I just got lucky I think :D
I don't know if PM did, but I didn't play with any fa or premium. I don't know if that makes a difference either way :D

[13:54:33] Patris|Necro. ♣: erich GG'd me

Cheers PM for some good fun :).

Erich Hartmann

DeletedUser

so many reports that dont matter, and there was not much of a fight his LCs basically just died attacking your spears at home, and you said he might have been inactive so you can't claim to have outgrown either. I always enjoy PNPs but i felt like i gained nothing by watching this -.-

DeletedUser12407

troll of the century in the whole world you dont understand 1% fun so dont post and get away and better and play better and dont spam and shut up and wtf go away forever thanks noob

DeletedUser12916

Now noobs have gained confidence to post report against king patris wtf

Erich should get noble prize for confidence