Error??

• Thread starter DeletedUser6960
  • Start date

DeletedUser6960

Anyone else getting this?

“Database server could not be found”

Can log into W2 ok but not W7??

Wouldnt normally mind but missed on sending 8 nukes as its been like this since before 6am

:mad:

DeletedUser

yep same

why do we bother..!!

i wouldnt bother complaining about what you may lose...coz it does no good

and like i said last time...maybe a petition is needed get them to commit to something

coz 20 mins free PP does not make up for 10 days hard work does it...NO it dont

DeletedUser7242

i thought it was just me
and also missed out on sending nukes

DeletedUser10215

annoyed

:mad: it seems we get up early doors to send nukes and trains only to find we cant get on, we pay premium and as said they give you 20mins free points for 7 days hard planning. tribal nukes have not been sent to intended targets so my question is why is it always world 7 ................. conspiracy theories below please

DeletedUser

its just stupid and of course the normal rule will prob come into force of its not fair on the people defending never mind the people attacking no doubt

DeletedUser7242

its just stupid and of course the normal rule will prob come into force of its not fair on the people defending never mind the people attacking no doubt

more than likly. maybe there should be a new award "Visiter of the day"

DeletedUser

:mad: Same here........ All mine go today to say im angry is understatement.

DeletedUser

just to add to the 20 mins free PP

last time this happened i complained in a ticket (maybe we should flood them with complaints) and they said that i accepted the free PP as compensation
I told them i did not accept it and they should remove it as it has to be offered before being accepted
not just given and then told we accepted it

DeletedUser6603

A weeks hard work all down the drain. Just had to happen in the midst of the biggest op W7 has ever seen......

DeletedUser7242

half of our nukes are due out today too. just wondering if it is only a select few that cannot login

DeletedUser

i think they are hoping we all get feed up with the problems, and all hit delete, giving them one less world to look after,

DeletedUser6960

Even so! Waking up the mrs's with alarms at 3 -4 am to send attacks since thursday night putting my marridge on the line :icon_razz: for this to happen, bad craik's all i say!

DeletedUser6960

i think they are hoping we all get feed up with the problems, and all hit delete, giving them one less world to look after,

Or make the world drag on for as long as they can $$$

DeletedUser8768

theres only one way to get the attention of a moderator....

SSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................................

( and just so i stay on topic and dont get another infraction, servers still down)