Esit system

DeletedUser14056

Okay I have been thinking of applying this esit system to my tribe

2 routes

1.Go yellow haven't set a E-SIT dismissal

2.go yellow with E-SIT sitter will pick up E-SIT and play your account for 2 days

After 2 days the members of our tribe will be granted permission to farm your village - Troops will be sent to to support a fellow tribe mate to keep them alive - m we will still be sitting the account and building buildings

Then 3 days after farming has been granted we will consider you a inactive account and will be booted from the tribe with troops still remaining in the supported village incase you do choose to come back you will still have your troops intact.

If I applied this system and someone came back would I/anyone involved be able to be reported and why

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
That's a very steep inactivity punishment.

You're already breaking the rules in the first part though as you are essentially providing information about the sat account to other players by sending out the troops and letting them know it's a farm now. By that you'd also break the "sitting for the sole purpose of providing resources" for the record. Bit of a gray area, but with your system you openly state that the sit is only there for that purpose after 2 days.

The 3rd step is a heap of damping manure as anyone with a working braincell can read between the lines and see that the support staying out of the village to 'protect the troops' is a femtometer thin facade to try and hide that you'll just "internal" him after kicking. Even when believing that you yourself have no intentions of doing this, not for a moment in time does anyone believe the rest of your tribe will spend a thought on doing otherwise.

So yeah, that's a few reasons why you could be reported and possibly told you broke a rule or two.

I imagine you probably read the rules about it and tried to construct this thing, I highly question the legality of doing this though, let alone the inhumane part of not considering someone being unexpectedly away for a week or so. There's a reason the official inactivity count is 21 days.

dabookman

Reaction score
Marcus gave a most sensible response, I will add mine, apply this system and see just how quickly you receive a ban & a potential loss of one third of your villages, the account abuse rule is there to protect players from this type of activity and will remain & be enforced if cases are brought to our attention.