Everybody...Please read!

DeletedUser

Now that i have your attention, i woud like to tell you all something. This is mostly for those in W1N.
Alright, i can win this, i need to learn not to get so defensive about everything. Now i admit a while back (just over 1 and a half years back actually!) I used to ALWAYS spear and ram nuke. But since them, i have learned how to play the game. I would like to thank all those in w1n who have attacked me or whatever, as you have, in a way, trained me! NomaD, Reef, Simwhit. I would like to thank you 3 for attacking but helping me! My point of this was, all you guys in w1n, i am admitting to spear nuking, and ram nuking and barb munching. Admitting to stuff gets you far further than getting all defensive when somebody makes a valid comment that somebody makes. Now i would like to ask you can we start on a clean slate? Screw alll the spear nukes and everything, and just start over. Now that i have been "trained" by you guys, i reckon i know how to play this game...and i will have to prove that i know. Another thanks goes to bubbles, lordguido, and fattaff for being so supportive when i was a noob....and then theres mickmills, my bro...and a legend in TW. I respect him so much :D
So what do you guys say, can we start over....Forget the noob that played stevedisco?? :)

Ryan
:)

DeletedUser

Cheers Steve i needed a new laptop and when i got to Mickmills the legend i spat Tea all over mine. I'll name my New one SteveDisco thanks again.

DeletedUser

Really, Mickmills is at best described as inactive. If he is your inspiration Steve Reef and the boys need more on you some more. :D

DeletedUser

The legend must just love leaving warehouses full and nukes at home then ;)

DeletedUser

Nahhhh, they're long gone mate. Just talking to a few UK9 mates who are in our tribe on there who i have met up with on UK6...a bit suprising :D

DeletedUser

haha oh right yeah i played with them on W1 for about a month and quit W1

DeletedUser

Bit of a random post, Ryan.

As far as I'm concerned, SteveDisco is dead, and (hopefully) all the noobish mistakes that went with it are too.

I've made plenty of dumb mistakes on here (still do!) but prefer to just get on with it in-game.

I'd suggest taking the advice of the players who offer it (in most cases it'll be good) and using your own experience.

I guess it's still up to you to show that you don't play that way anymore with your new account.

Leave the forum gas-bagging to Taff, eh? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1942

Hey Steve

Insteas of creating pointless threads of you whinging and moaning about being called a noob, spear nuker ETC - why not PROVE that you can play the game.

Everyone can talk about being good, and say they are good - unless it is done in game, it does not suffice.

DeletedUser

Whinging and moaning stutzy, mate? I was ADMITTING to everthing YOU have said about me. In fact that sounds a bit like you...whinging and moaning now as you now know you cant flame me for these things anymore!! I will prove it...just have a bit of class, stutz :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ryan,

I am trying not to patronise here but it is difficult.

Whilst others might have the patience to prolong this waste of time and laugh at your expense I feel it only fair to point out that we in W1N (or at least I as I spent 20 seconds working it out) know what account you are playing.

Can we start over? No. The world is closed and we have half price nobles. Player wise between the tribes, W1N and T4H have 40% of all the players on the server. These are most of the top 200 players from , what 20,000 that have come and mostly gone over the last two years?

The tribes have the position, the might, the experience, the loyalty and team play, the aggression, the skill, the activity and the hunger to finish the job.

This world will begin to accelerate from here and I am afraid you need to realise that this world is only now beginning to be taken seriously by my team mates. Stonky gave you good advise and you should listen- reputation is earned. If you want it you need to think about how you are going to earn it.

DeletedUser1942

Whinging and moaning stutzy, mate? I was ADMITTING to everthing YOU have said about me. In fact that sounds a bit like you...whinging and moaning now as you now know you cant flame me for these things anymore!! I will prove it...just have a bit of class, stutz :icon_wink:

Admitting the sort of player you are/were does not all of a sudden make you a decent player. Nor does being handed a 1.5mill account.

I can flame you for whatever i want - if you prove otherwise that may change.

DeletedUser

What is the point of this thread - you already had a similar thread saying goodbye
This thread just appears pure repetitious self- indulgent attention seeking!

DeletedUser

I'm putting this in the Tavern, seems its more of generalized commentary then actual PnP. If this isn't the case then Steve can mail me.