Evol - Some Insight to How They Work

DeletedUser6695

We may have 13 members but the skype chat is never quiet :D

DeletedUser

Yuh i like my chats to be pleasant tho!!! All fluffy bunny rabbits n rainbows! Not constant flaming/abusing/mines bigger than yours chats! xP

DeletedUser

Yuh i like my chats to be pleasant tho!!! All fluffy bunny rabbits n rainbows! Not constant flaming/abusing/mines bigger than yours chats! xP

You don't know what extent our "mines bigger than yours" go to.... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6695

Imagine Adellions ego multiplied by 100 in our tribe chat :D

DeletedUser8621

Lololol.

Have re-read this thread thoroughly and I know we aren't even on-topic anymore. But would like to have my say one last time.

1.) Claiming this as a "bad PnP" and how I lost an IQ point, was in fact immature. I do agree. But that's me having fun. & quite frankly, people are way too serious sometimes Dx

2.) The misspellings thing was immature, but again, that's people having fun. We were laughing with you, not at you (as school teachers may say?) But as also stated, this was before -Anima- was in evoL

3.) I would like to take this time to apologize to -Anima- and say that I can be very harsh, but more times than not, I mean nothing by it.

4.) Join date is SOOOO irrelevant

Also, as to the reasons why I said what I did on my previous post, I think this PnP is false. I think -Anima- was taking the information and changing a few things in order for evoL to seem like the "bad guys". When really it is a combination of both immaturity and lack of knowledge from both sides of this story. I think in order for a PnP to be absolutely 100% effective, it should have 100% TRUE information. Not opinionated statements, and edited skype quotes.

DeletedUser1511

Lololol.

Have re-read this thread thoroughly and I know we aren't even on-topic anymore. But would like to have my say one last time.

1.) Claiming this as a "bad PnP" and how I lost an IQ point, was in fact immature. I do agree. But that's me having fun. & quite frankly, people are way too serious sometimes Dx

2.) The misspellings thing was immature, but again, that's people having fun. We were laughing with you, not at you (as school teachers may say?) But as also stated, this was before -Anima- was in evoL

3.) I would like to take this time to apologize to -Anima- and say that I can be very harsh, but more times than not, I mean nothing by it.

Also, as to the reasons why I said what I did on my previous post, I think this PnP is false. I think -Anima- was taking the information and changing a few things in order for evoL to seem like the "bad guys". When really it is a combination of both immaturity and lack of knowledge from both sides of this story. I think in order for a PnP to be absolutely 100% effective, it should have 100% TRUE information. Not opinionated statements, and edited skype quotes.
You do know what PnP stands for. Proganda that is 100% true get out of here. Now you are just talking out of your ass to cover up for your behaviour bro

DeletedUser

Imagine Adellions ego multiplied by 100 in our tribe chat :D

Imagining people who actually have accomplishments in TW would suffice. The rest explains itself.

I think in order for a PnP to be absolutely 100% effective, it should have 100% TRUE information. Not opinionated statements, and edited skype quotes.

If you truly believe that then you cannot afford to lose IQ points. Completely misguided concept of PnP. Truth is absolute, perception is relative. Politics and Propaganda are 100 % about perception. The truth in PnP is what you convince others it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think i had a lil taster of a few of u on uk7 in tutor xP That chat was mad!

DeletedUser

Think of the moderators. Oh will no one think of the moderators?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

some of our members are gentlemen and need no calming down (simz springs to mind but there must be more) and some are female. so laura isnt controlling 39 boys.....

jp and laura calm me down! i love them both! jp is my man and lauras my future wife! :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I think in order for a PnP to be absolutely 100% effective, it should have 100% TRUE information. Not opinionated statements, and edited skype quotes.

You know what PnP standa for?

Politics and propaganda.

when was the last time a politician told the 100% truth? Never. No skilled propagandist tells 100% of the truth, the goal of propaganda is to make your audience think you're telling the truth, when you in fact, are not.

You may try nauz, but don't think anyone bothers to listen to you :icon_rolleyes:
Might have better chance controlling those 39 bunch of players (some of which are females :lol:)

I was clearly saying lisa'd have less of us to calm down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8621

You know what PnP standa for?

Politics and propaganda.

when was the last time a politician told the 100% truth? Never. No skilled propagandist tells 100% of the truth, the goal of propaganda is to make your audience think you're telling the truth, when you in fact, are not.

I understand this. But don't you think it is more effective if you provide facts and base your PnP on these facts? Instead of using false information that a whole slew of tribe members knows is false?

I would not post something in which I knew was totally false facts (oxi-moron ;P) because I would just be ridiculed. If I presented you with a bunch of facts that added up to one point I was trying to make (the propaganda part) it would be a lot more effective in my eyes.

EDIT: @wardy-> I have notta thing to cover up my brotato.

DeletedUser

First of all, if you're going to show the skype chat, don't take out your own parts to make yourself look better.

Since this thread is mainly because of what i said in the skype chat, it would probably be best if i replied to it.
What –Anima- fails to say in his PnP is our previous past where he was running a family tribe in my continent. My tribe was the one to prevail, but we added anima on skype to talk to him and teach him a little. During these talks Anima told us he was multi accounting, which when we saw the account was pretty obvious, seeing how the only difference was a few numbers. Luke (one hit KO ) might be able to remember this, as the multi account was in his 7x7 and i messaged him about it.

Soon after, he seemed to quit that world altogether. It wasn’t till a short while after he started messaging me on skype. These messages must have gone on for about a year where he claimed he was a better player than me and he would ‘own me’. Continuous messages like this happened everytime i was on skype. Infact –Anima- called me out on a world which i was unable to join because i was too busy with my studies. He recently called me out on UK11 which i agreed i would join, although he will no doubt make up another excuse when he loses.

Here on Uk10 –Anima- attacked everyone around him and sent messages as if he was jesus incarnate and everyone should bow to him. I have been working with evoL long before i joined them, and my last tribe Banned was never meant to be anything more than a mess around with friends. I worked with evoL to remove –Anima- from the area, although it was not needed as he’d killed off almost all his troops anyway. He then ran to a family tribe only to leave a few hours later after he’d been cleared and catted again.

Thinking –Anima- could be a decent player, i believe that is why he was invited to evoL, but i think James explained already explained his reasons.

Adam is immature...tell someone something they don’t know :icon_rolleyes:

I wont post about the rest of this so called 'pnp' because my post is no doubt long enough as it is, just posting on the stuff aimed at me.

i'm now going to pull this apart alittle bit.

firstly i left some of it out because i was lazy to censor out the bad language not to mention i also missed out parts on your side too so your statement is void.

secondly none of this relates to any other world as you same claim it to be for some odd reason you just seem to hold a grudge over something i don't even know about.
also to add to this matter i wasn't multi-account on thaat world because if i was i would of been Banned which again i didn't get banned nor did i receive any warnings furthermore my tribe was not a family tribe it just have 63 members in it which yeah fair enough it was the 3rd tribe i had lead where i didn't know what i was doing and it wasn;t my fault that the original leader quit due to be farmed so i stepped up and did what i could where as you did nothing but lie cheat your way around winning which is hardly classed as prevailing since your tribe didn;t even make it out of your continent.

Now moving swiftly on yes i attacked everyone around me it's calling clearing your area and farming people something that happens in every early game stage of every new world but i forgot that you just sit there and pointwhore your way to victory :icon_rolleyes: and to add to this point i never claimed to be Jesus incarnated and never did i act as claimed over and over and (yeah you get the point) i was on the world to have "FUN" nothing more nothing less so if you class "FUN" and being high and mighty i hate to think how much of a boring person you really are :lol:

now to the last part.
How have i harrassed you longer than you have me huh? i very rarely mailed you on skype and that was only to stay in touch as y'know i like to stay in touch with my skype contacts to know that i dont have to remove them.

so i leave you with your wrong facts corrected and if you need prove of world 43 Facts i still have a contact on skype whom i played that world with who also was on the other side of your tribe that will provide details and facts that what you just said about world 43 is complete and utter rubbish.

and btw prove i have a track record of multi-accounting since for the last 6 months i have only really played 2 account seriously both aaccount being on 2 different worlds :lol:

Anima. If someone has spoken ill of your children and not in jest. I would recommend that you send an 'unedited' copy of this conversation to the dukes and let them deal with the guilty party/s. As far as personal attacks, it seems as that was a two fold argument with you giving equally as good as you got. I do not like constant swearing with no justifiable reason for it so i logged out of the skype chat as the language was becoming abhorrent to me. The mails were juvenile, unnecessary spam, but hey, everyone gets their kicks differently. In regards to 'not only are these guys cheap, liers and Vindictive ' I can say with complete honesty that some of these guys, Jack n Jill predominantly literally saved my life. These are some of the kindest most caring people in this game. Just because you did not fit in there is no need to flame us

p.s.
The three member tribe set as 'enemies' was for my benefit to make it easier to clear them when looking at the map

I would like to Point out that the "Dukes" or duchess was actually present at the time and decided to jump on the bang wagon and lecture me when she / he hadn;t even read what was going on.

Lololol.

There is no need for apologies or anything like that bud in the first few hours of posting a thread like this i expect everyone to claim to be a fail and hate on the thread it's the natural way of the TW community oddly enough but when you get to stages like this it because somewhat a Banter war therefore spring immdiate activity luife to the forums which has it's pro's and con's

-Anima-