Evol - Some Insight to How They Work

DeletedUser

Errr lecture where? :S i told u to chill! And after u decided to call me a liar and a cheat i explained my reasons for booting. Your a very very angry little man and there was no reasoning with you!
I dnt want no tw ragers in my tribe soz! Its meant to be fun if it makes you that angry its really not worth playing :S

DeletedUser

how did duchess jump on band wagon? she said chill. hardly jumping on your back is she?

DeletedUser

Errr lecture where? :S i told u to chill! And after u decided to call me a liar and a cheat i explained my reasons for booting. Your a very very angry little man and there was no reasoning with you!
I dnt want no tw ragers in my tribe soz! Its meant to be fun if it makes you that angry its really not worth playing :S

Your lecture started with Chill you then threatened to remove me from everything if i didn;t chill but did you do anything about Adam who continued on? nup i don think you did at all.

Now admitedly after i left the chat we had a pm chat:

Which i could of handled better in your defense i'll admit that but from what i here Adam got a slap on the wrist and i got Booted and threatened so yeah most leaders wouldn;t do that infact if i was in your position as i have many times before i remove them from skype have a chat with them via PM chill them out and return them to the skype chat all happy and dandy when they are ready. but you nah for you it's just "yeah lets boot him" didn't matter to you did it because i only had 200 points right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like i said in the chat idc bout ur points >.< And threat where? :S
Your eff you all was directed at EVERYONE in the tribe not the individual you were having the issue with.
You then left the chat and intended to leave the tribe - obviously because why else would you have taken printscreens?
So i was completely in the right to remove you before u copied the whole lot.
You cannot control your temper and you cannot be trusted =)

DeletedUser

why are people so convinced a tribe with madurity of experienced players only care about points?
anima you were kicked because of the foul language and abusive behaviour no other reason.
you too would of recieved a slap on wrist but you just carried on insulting people who had nothing to do with your petty arguement.

DeletedUser

anima = failure

Your post = failure

but doesn't bother me im not here to impress or to be like or to do anything other than have fun.

as far as the comment about trusting and such i replied to you on skype there.

and also i would not of got a slap on the wrist i left the chat because i know Adam cannot help himself but continue so you could say that leaving the chat wether in the correct or incorrect way was the best choice to defuse the situation but apparently these days you get kicked for that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

You made a good PnP to show evoL in a bad light.

But after reading all this you just seem immature and hot headed, I for one would have been nowhere near as accommodating and understanding as Laura, you would have been booted straight away :/

DeletedUser

You made a good PnP to show evoL in a bad light.

But after reading all this you just seem immature and hot headed, I for one would have been nowhere near as accommodating and understanding as Laura, you would have been booted straight away :/

My intention is not to show them in a bad light my intention as already stated but ofc you failed to read was to "notify" think what you want of me Haters gone Hater and Evol will defend themselves as any other tribe would.

DeletedUser

God your driving me nuts >.<
You were booted for being abusive and aggressive.
Leaving the chat just added untrustworthy to the list of your traits =)
You did not leave the chat to diffuse the situation you intended to leave the tribe.
You doing the rounds on skype a minute ago fishing for more dirt to post has had us all in giggles though so thanks for that!

DeletedUser

i'm now going to pull this apart alittle bit.

firstly i left some of it out because i was lazy to censor out the bad language not to mention i also missed out parts on your side too so your statement is void.

No, you left out mainly all the parts which would make YOU look bad and make you look more like the victim.

secondly none of this relates to any other world as you same claim it to be for some odd reason you just seem to hold a grudge over something i don't even know about.
also to add to this matter i wasn't multi-account on thaat world because if i was i would of been Banned which again i didn't get banned nor did i receive any warnings furthermore my tribe was not a family tribe it just have 63 members in it which yeah fair enough it was the 3rd tribe i had lead where i didn't know what i was doing and it wasn;t my fault that the original leader quit due to be farmed so i stepped up and did what i could where as you did nothing but lie cheat your way around winning which is hardly classed as prevailing since your tribe didn;t even make it out of your continent.

Not everyone multi accounting is caught, especially players under 1K who draw no attention to themselves. Your tribe was a family tribe/academy, call it what you will, you had an extention from your main tribe. If you can explain how i lied and cheated my way through the ranks ( i assume you mean tribe ) then please..do tell us.

You were stupid enough on that world to offer me duke while i was leading another tribe, so i joined and disbanded you, that isnt cheating, that is your stupidity.

Now moving swiftly on yes i attacked everyone around me it's calling clearing your area and farming people something that happens in every early game stage of every new world but i forgot that you just sit there and pointwhore your way to victory :icon_rolleyes: and to add to this point i never claimed to be Jesus incarnated and never did i act as claimed over and over and (yeah you get the point) i was on the world to have "FUN" nothing more nothing less so if you class "FUN" and being high and mighty i hate to think how much of a boring person you really are :lol:

You went around claiming to be the best because of your ODA, all you did was create ME farms. Thank you :)

Its funny, as soon as someone grows faster than you, you call them a pointwhore. Yet you havent seen my troop count apart from the few axe i sent your way with the cats. Why would i sent all my axe or lc when i can use them to farm the villages you so nicely cleared for me. ( posting the ones you cleared on your profile helped as well )

now to the last part.
How have i harrassed you longer than you have me huh? i very rarely mailed you on skype and that was only to stay in touch as y'know i like to stay in touch with my skype contacts to know that i dont have to remove them.
and telling someone that they feel sorry for the kids because of the parent is like saying your dad / mum is a rubbish parent which i beleive to be an insult to the kids and the very fact that you had to target Kids just to get a reaction out of me is well......Pathetic, Sad, boring (and the list goes on and on) and you can stand by your statement as i still think you get edward wood oveer playing TW like a little school boy with a new toy because thats all you are a kid.

Do i really have to go and repair my old laptop so i can pull the skype chats off them? They do save you know :icon_rolleyes:

so i leave you with your wrong facts corrected and if you need prove of world 43 Facts i still have a contact on skype whom i played that world with who also was on the other side of your tribe that will provide details and facts that what you just said about world 43 is complete and utter rubbish.

and btw prove i have a track record of multi-accounting since for the last 6 months i have only really played 2 account seriously both aaccount being on 2 different worlds
:lol:

Please, get your contact on here, i would love to see who it is. I'd ask for your name on W43 because then i would be able to trace your multi account seeing as it was pretty much the same name, but let me guess, you can't remember? :icon_rolleyes:

I know it had dan the man in the name.

W43 would show you multi account knowingly, it probably wasn't a one off.

I would like to Point out that the "Dukes" or duchess was actually present at the time and decided to jump on the bang wagon and lecture me when she / he hadn;t even read what was going on.

There is no need for apologies or anything like that bud in the first few hours of posting a thread like this i expect everyone to claim to be a fail and hate on the thread it's the natural way of the TW community oddly enough but when you get to stages like this it because somewhat a Banter war therefore spring immdiate activity luife to the forums which has it's pro's and con's

-Anima-

:lol:

If you're talking about laura and the skype chat, she can go and read the past messages. All laura said was to calm down, you're the one who swore at everyone and said '**** you all' before you left.

So, i corrected more of your lies and deceit. How many more have you got?

DeletedUser6695

Yes you went to the trouble of making a PnP to "notify" people of evoL's untrustworthiness it had nothing to do with the fact you were angry about your dismissal or the fact you wanted to shed light on the fact you wanted evoL to look bad:icon_rolleyes:

As for me being a hater, why would I hate on a below average player who is clearly foul mouthed and ignorant?

As I said, you portrayed your original argument(PnP) well but now you are embarrassing yourself

DeletedUser

God your dense >.<
You were booted for being abusive and aggressive.
Leaving the chat just added untrustworthy to the list of your traits =)
You did not leave the chat to diffuse the situation you intended to leave the tribe.
You doing the rounds on skype a minute ago fishing for more dirt to post has had us all in giggles though so thanks for that!

Then clearly you didn't even attempt to get to know me which kind of shows a little lack of leadership right there you can ask anyone that knows me and has played with me in the samee tribe they will tell you i regulary leave chats for many reason wether because the noise bugs me or to defuse situations.

and as far as doing my rounds i'm glad you find me apologising for my language and abuse hilarious it yet again shows how much more stupid and rubbish your tribe is when i generally said sorry but 1 day the same thing will happen and when it does dont say i didn't tell you so.

DeletedUser

>.>
jesus lets all take this as a big deal xD
Interesting PnP, made me laugh at parts =] That Dozzler guy is immature tho i mean dayum.
I am greatly amused by all this bickering, please do carry on trolol

DeletedUser

Yeah ive quite enjoyed the externals today xD Nice to see them busy!

You said sorry amongst trying to fish for more dirt and then saying how youve copied all our forums and will be posting them later :S something which would have been impossible to do between the time of u leaving the chat and me removing you. And although you say you can copy an entire forum in 15 seconds i find that highly unlikely especially with the current state of our forum having archived absolutely nothing yet xD So either you copied everything waaaay before the argument even kicked off or you are lying? Either way you have nothing of interest left to post! And just because your previous tribes tolerated your tantrums doesnt mean I have to =)

DeletedUser

I am bored of reading about people QQ'ing...someone go do something interesting *yawn*
i need to be entertained