Evol - Some Insight to How They Work

DeletedUser

you portrayed your original argument(PnP) well but now you are embarrassing yourself

I agree with this. This is a great propaganda thread. evoL now has a rather embarrassing scandal that they weren't expecting, and I can't help but chuckle at the extent of the OP's anger. And no end in sight...

Can someone from evoL confirm, is jpmullane still allowed to play with the recruitment privs, or is he spending more time with his account now?

Then clearly you didn't even attempt to get to know me which kind of shows a little lack of leadership right there

You can join my tribe if you restart! :)

DeletedUser7369

Haha. She banned me but i already invited who i want so its too late mwahahahaha.

DeletedUser

No, you left out mainly all the parts which would make YOU look bad and make you look more like the victim.

Is this not the purpose of propaganda? Make others look bad whilst making yourself look good. :/

I am bored of reading about people QQ'ing...someone go do something interesting *yawn*
i need to be entertained

How mature. Did you post add anything to the discussion whatsoever?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I acknowledged his PnP as decent =]
trying to lighten up the mood since some people take everything so seriously.
You seem so peeved off with me all the time lol, maybe you should open up your mind a bit more ;)
And for the record, I, me , personally, didn't have anything to do with this lol. All your arrogance should be directed at adam ;)

DeletedUser

I acknowledged his PnP as decent =]
trying to lighten up the mood since some people take everything so seriously.
You seem so peeved off with me all the time lol, maybe you should open up your mind a bit more ;)
And for the record, I, me , personally, didn't have anything to do with this lol. All your arrogance should be directed at adam ;)

Oh sorry. I presumed you were the guy it was directed, and I'm certainly not peeved off with you. I think this is the only place I've had any contact with you (except when I jokingly called you a pointwhore). Well except for the time your co-player, I think, told a friend of mine not to use my site which slightly annoyed me. :icon_confused:

Oh and certainly nothing I said was arrogant.

DeletedUser

Then clearly you didn't even attempt to get to know me which kind of shows a little lack of leadership right there you can ask anyone that knows me and has played with me in the samee tribe they will tell you i regulary leave chats for many reason wether because the noise bugs me or to defuse situations.

Yes lemme tell ya.... swearing at everyone in the tribal chat within 72 hours of being in the tribe definitely gives no grounds for a duke to dismiss a member. :lol:

DeletedUser

Is this not the purpose of propaganda? Make others look bad whilst making yourself look good. :/

It is, but it's rather stupid when the person the pnp is aimed at can post the full story straight after. It just makes people trust the OP less in future pnp's they make.

That's an incredibly low blow, and one with no relevance on the game. To be quite honest whether he is or isn't you shouldn't go there, it's of no consequence to you ultimately. Besides you don't know differently he acts in real life.

I find it funny how he complains about this, yet he is throwing out the real life insults as well. If you can't take, don't give. I already admitted that i shouldn't have said that part, but bare in mind i said the real life stuff once in a heated skype chat, i havent brought it back up, he has. If he's expecting me to retract my statement, i won't.
It's as if he wants me to talk about it more so he has something else to moan about.

Btw on a side note, i never told Therin he couldn't use the site, i asked him where he'd got it from after he posted the info in our skype chat because i knew not many people had it. I just wondered where he'd got it from. Thanks for resetting my points though :(

DeletedUser

I understand this. But don't you think it is more effective if you provide facts and base your PnP on these facts? Instead of using false information that a whole slew of tribe members knows is false?

I would not post something in which I knew was totally false facts (oxi-moron ;P) because I would just be ridiculed. If I presented you with a bunch of facts that added up to one point I was trying to make (the propaganda part) it would be a lot more effective in my eyes.

EDIT: @wardy-> I have notta thing to cover up my brotato.

Pervis said it best, really

DeletedUser1508

I find it funny how he complains about this, yet he is throwing out the real life insults as well. If you can't take, don't give. I already admitted that i shouldn't have said that part, but bare in mind i said the real life stuff once in a heated skype chat, i havent brought it back up, he has.
You shouldn't have said it? You haven't brought it back up? Doesn't sound like you agree with yourself since your very next post still held the same tune.
i'll keep admitting that i still stand by my comment.

Honestly, I can't even imagine what it would take for me to call somone a lousy parent over an internet game. This is really a whole new class of personal insult instead of just merely calling someone stupid or a noob.

And note that I am not sticking up for -Anima-, I am just saying that it was Not a nice thing to say, heated arguement or not. But yeah. I have already stuck up for him a little bit already, trying to give him a chance. But he kinda blew it when he attacked me last night :icon_biggrin:

Attacker: -Anima-
Origin: This Account is Deleted (473|399) K34

Quantity: 0 0 70 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 70 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

DeletedUser9188

You shouldn't have said it? You haven't brought it back up? Doesn't sound like you agree with yourself.

Honestly, I can't even imagine what it would take for me to call somone a lousy parent over an internet game. This is really a whole new class of personal insult instead of just merely calling someone stupid or a noob.

And note that I am not sticking up for -Anima-, I am just saying that it was (not) a nice thing to say, heated arguement or not. Because, yeah. I have already stuck up for him a little bit already, trying to give him a chance. But he kinda blew it when he attacked me last night :icon_biggrin:

Attacker: -Anima-
Origin: This Account is Deleted (473|399) K34

Quantity: 0 0 70 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 70 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Just fixing the mistake.

DeletedUser

5 pages on i think we've established neither of us should have mentioned real life. Pretty sure that was established on page one, yet everyone still feels the need to say - OMG real life insult is bad D:

Page 6 someone else will say it and so forth till the thread no longer pulls any interest at all.

DeletedUser5582

Ok remember this post (I know I know was like yesterday so maybe we all forgot about it!)

Now I actually do enjoy a well done trolling post but when we move onto personal insults I think we can all agree that we have crossed the line.

Next skype chats. If you have to x out every third word I think is fair to say don't bother posting it up so will be removing these now.

The amount of posts on here which are out of line is almost unbelievable. Never mention someone's ability to be a parent please whether you are quoting a post or making it. End of.

On a more positive note good to see some self moderation on here. For those about to get a PM from me please don't moan until you have read your post again, seen my first comment about insulting others and thought about what you wrote and how maybe you could have made your point without lowering yourself to insulting someone (then you can moan at me!)

Am going to leave this thread open so some of you may wish to take some time to apologise for making a post in the heat of the moment. Or not thats up to you and then will close this down as think everything about the original post has been said.

DeletedUser

I would like to appologize to the rest of the .uk community for my own part in all of this. I am deeply ashamed: it will not happen again.

DeletedUser

Ok remember this post (I know I know was like yesterday so maybe we all forgot about it!)

Now I actually do enjoy a well done trolling post but when we move onto personal insults I think we can all agree that we have crossed the line.

Next skype chats. If you have to x out every third word I think is fair to say don't bother posting it up so will be removing these now.

The amount of posts on here which are out of line is almost unbelievable. Never mention someone's ability to be a parent please whether you are quoting a post or making it. End of.

On a more positive note good to see some self moderation on here. For those about to get a PM from me please don't moan until you have read your post again, seen my first comment about insulting others and thought about what you wrote and how maybe you could have made your point without lowering yourself to insulting someone (then you can moan at me!)

Am going to leave this thread open so some of you may wish to take some time to apologise for making a post in the heat of the moment. Or not thats up to you and then will close this down as think everything about the original post has been said.

I endorse this wholeheartedly....

/me is quite disappointed in the state of posts recently

I would like to appologize to the rest of the .uk community for my own part in all of this. I am deeply ashamed: it will not happen again.

Appreciated!

Now to everyone else, lets get back on topic please. Posters feeling that there is nothing to talk about, then post in a different thread. Severe infractions will be handed out in this thread from now on if your post is blatantly violating the forum rules or Jo's suggestions.

DeletedUser4147

evoL looks like a fun tribe to be in. What are your entry requirements? I have a * key on my keyboard, if that helps.

It helps a lot if Laura & Angie are roving that chat :icon_sad: But when there offline your other keys can be used :icon_eek:

Bro why are people even raging on about Evol. How many people here have actualy looked at that tribe. Its utter trash :lol:

If the tribe is utter trash, and i'm the tribe trash (ok, i'm the tribe bin man, ade's the tribe trash :lol:) what does that class me as?

Yuh i like my chats to be pleasant tho!!! All fluffy bunny rabbits n rainbows! Not constant flaming/abusing/mines bigger than yours chats! xP

*wonders which chat you've been in :icon_confused:*

Imagine Adellions ego multiplied by 100 in our tribe chat :D

*debates if that can be possible... then wonders if CF has sen ade's ego when it's drunk <- thats BIG*

You made a good PnP to show evoL in a bad light.

But after reading all this you just seem immature and hot headed, I for one would have been nowhere near as accommodating and understanding as Laura, you would have been booted straight away :/

If you had booted him straight away i have 1 word -> Noob. You should never had recruited him. Not lauras fault james was silly... he was just born that way :lol:

*does the nakey dance*

Wonders what james will do when he knows he missed it :icon_confused: