Ex-Swarm members unite

• Thread starter DeletedUser10297
  • Start date

DeletedUser10297

POSTSCRIPT:

As the creator of this thread I would like to conclude by thanking all those who contributed, especially Kwapablo, Mikek and Devil. However, this thread would have lacked credibility if the two most influential members of Swarm had decided to remain silent. Therefore I am particularly indebted to the insightful input posted by both Peter and Shane. Thanks lads!!

Do I think this thread achieved what it set out to do...............what do you think :):icon_biggrin::lol:

Omega

DeletedUser8058

Just like to say swarm was i think the best time on W1 we had apart from other memorable occasions when we were in R

Ithink it taught everyone lessons about TW my only regret a lot of people fell out should never have happened

Think mikek knows some of the problems towards the end of W1 caused by one person wanting to stop in the game by whatever means neccesary and on the game would have been a fair assesment

As i say everyone learnt a lot about TW and had a lot of fun along the way some more fun than others

It would be good to have the same atmosphere we had in Swarm again on a fresh world but how many would actually be willing to do it:icon_cool:

DeletedUser3642

not sure if that person still plays TW or not nowadays casper - good to see you're still hanging around like a bad smell though! ;-)

DeletedUser5942

You can't get rid of casper that easily... not matter how hard you try :)

but last word has to be said KnK held on till the last, mikek one thing i realised maybe to late is that maybe a certain player no names mentioned wasnt that much cop after all (yammy).:icon_eek:

Amen :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8058

yep two assasination attempts and still here ..must be one of the few people alive who can say hes had the knife stuck in his back and still walking pmsl

DeletedUser10297

It would be good to have the same atmosphere we had in Swarm again on a fresh world but how many would actually be willing to do it:icon_cool:

On that we can agree..........and when all is said and done.............your not a bad bloke really!!

........did I just say that......

DeletedUser

Ash here, once a very young kid in SWARM now a college student. I loved being a part of swarm mainly because of the learning curve- but met some awesome people and some great skype chats. I remember good old Shane big old munster fan. Just caught up with Peter now, all top blokes.

I am now experienced and am respected on here. Although I am not a player who uses the externals.. Playing with you lot again would be cool I would be up for playing with you guys. Message me if you want to chat on skype, ps have a new one since then.

DeletedUser8058

ash werent u the pikey and now it seems you want to play with the guys...is there something you need to talk about lol

DeletedUser

oooooooooo just read this thread :) Im still about, played most worlds, just finished w4 with talon and shaney, sort of and am now on uk15 :)