Expectations

DeletedUser

We all know a few players joining this world, but who will be the real players, judging from past experience, to watch out for?

/first...so what if I started the thread?

DeletedUser

Necrosjef good player starting off again on W4 with a good tribe I think he may stay in the top 20 for a while

DeletedUser

i think Ihate will be THE tribe in the beginning .. but i also heard that premades don't last forever ( most of the times )
so that will be something to follo ^^

DeletedUser

Necrosjef good player starting off again on W4 with a good tribe I think he may stay in the top 20 for a while

I'm right near him, suppose it's better to start near the feared then to start near a group full of noobs, then again, I'm near both of those, oh well. Atleast his reputation will make it worth while to be joining this world and to be right near him.

DeletedUser

I would have originally bet for myself to contend the top 20 for at least the first week or so.......but judging by the severe lack of players so far, barbs are more spread out and forcing people to restart is less useful, so I can only say there is a huge advantage to having a really close barbarian village!

DeletedUser

I would have originally bet for myself to contend the top 20 for at least the first week or so.......but judging by the severe lack of players so far, barbs are more spread out and forcing people to restart is less useful, so I can only say there is a huge advantage to having a really close barbarian village!
yes indeed .. villas are thinly spread .

DeletedUser

status.quo is someone who is always worth attention even though he doesn't seem to play this world hard^^

DeletedUser

I think Blik's tribe will be one to watch along with iHATE they both have good and experienced players

DeletedUser

the tribe +NRS+ has some of the most experienced players from uk3

DeletedUser

the tribe +NRS+ has some of the most experienced players from uk3

No, no it doesn't. I would know, I am one of the most experienced players that played W3. Not one of those players was in the original INTRO/Rumble lineup, or RA, thus point is null and void.

DeletedUser

I'd say this Fuzzy Bunny chap just might make it to the top 5. Anyone want to accept a little bet? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If I told you who to watch out for then it wouldn't be so much fun seeing the surprised look on your face while ambushing you

DeletedUser

i think Ihate will be THE tribe in the beginning .. but i also heard that premades don't last forever ( most of the times )
so that will be something to follo ^^

Thats statement is usually 90% of the time the truth. Usually the leaders grow bored, or want to join a new world. And as there is usually no possible leaders, tend to merge into others.

DeletedUser

No, no it doesn't. I would know, I am one of the most experienced players that played W3. Not one of those players was in the original INTRO/Rumble lineup, or RA, thus point is null and void.

Yeah old RA player here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Zalastian will be in the top 20 if she remains active and will certainly compete for #1 in the ODA rankings.

DeletedUser

Is this the world to bring BnM back from his retirement...?

Any of the W1/W2 big boys/girls playing?