Expectations

DeletedUser6245

This world is going to be rocked by a little group of non serious players who have formed a tribe and are forcing members to join wioth there will :D

DeletedUser

iHate look to do well. good average points per player at this stage and the highest of the current top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Just because I'm a total Nauz suckup I'll say Nauz and Tasha WILL be rank 1 for quite some time :D

DeletedUser

Nein.

Knowing you are better than someone else is not underestimating them. You would like to think so though I suppose, helps with your inferiority complex if you tell yourself repeatedly that you're not worse, just underestimated.

Yes, because you can really tell whether you are better before BP has ended...

A collection of good players does not make a good tribe. I tried to make that clear to you, but I guess everyone always tends to follow their own train of thoughts rather than someone else's.

We may or may not do better/worse than iHate, but neither one means that iHate will outlast us and THAT ... is what it's all about. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We wont be seeing Jai tho hefty. i dont think anyway

Good, i would have personally rimmed him.

Yes, because you can really tell whether you are better before BP has ended...

A collection of good players does not make a good tribe. I tried to make that clear to you, but I guess everyone always tends to follow their own train of thoughts rather than someone else's.

We may or may not do better/worse than iHate, but neither one means that iHate will outlast us and THAT ... is what it's all about. :icon_wink:

Yawn, destined to fail.