Expert recruitment technique

DeletedUser

I was approached by these recently and was deeply impressed by their professionalism, skill and finesse:

iSamWise on 07.05. at 18:52
Dear Player,

I am writing to express my interest in having you in my tribe. I am an experienced player who has started a tribe for new/old players with various experiences in the game. My aim is to start a strong tribe, willing to support each other in the act of war without thinking.

Message myself or [player]DTClutch[/player], or join the tribe. I look forward to your reply.

[player]iSamwise[/player]

Leader of GoTL

numpty McMuppet on 07.05. at 20:41
How very kind of you to invite me to join your tribe and I wish you and your tribe the very best of luck.

However, I find myself unable to associate myself with a tribe which tolerates such abuse of the shift key.

iSamWise on 07.05. at 20:45
Thankyou. I have recently changed the title. If you wish to reconsider i would enjoy the chance to work with you.

numpty McMuppet on 07.05. at 20:55
BaCkWiThABaNg

I think the above is your handiwork and it is a blatant abuse of the shift key.

If I find any more instances this, you leave me little choice but to report you to the Royal Society for the Prevention Cruelty to Keyboards.

iSamWise on 07.05. at 21:00
I see. Well this being my Village, i feel i have the right to call it what i like. The tribe therefore is down to the people and what they want. I shall change my village name, if you agree to join this tribe.

iSamWise

numpty McMuppet on 07.05. at 21:18
I couldn't possibly consider joining a tribe which has a member who would offer to change the name of his village just because some loony took objection to it on some made up grounds. Really!

iSamWise on 07.05. at 21:19
Ok, thanks for your time and good luck with your game.

DeletedUser

Brilliant....love it!!!

I like your final reply to him....well put.