Explain this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all, another question. I just attacked a barbarian village with two spearsmen. It says the attacker won yet my two guys are dead and iv got nothing!!!

DeletedUser

The Barb you attacked has probably been spiked. This is when another player supports that village which is known to be empty to stop farming. The defending troops (most likely swords or spears) have obviously killed the two troops you sent.

DeletedUser

Because you killed all their troops. Even if they didn't have any. I think that's why.

DeletedUser

Barbarian villages have basic defence, like all villages, and they vary each world. If you check on spearmen info it says a certain amount of attack 'points'. But the basic defence of a village is 20 so that is the same as your troops so it will say you've won but you've both died. But the village could have been spiked to but the basic defence would ahve killed you if it wasn't anyway. EVERY village of any kind has basic defence, imagine all the barb villagers attack your troops.

DeletedUser

when sombody send their troops to support a villag so other players can't get any resources.

DeletedUser

The Barb you attacked has probably been spiked. This is when another player supports that village which is known to be empty to stop farming. The defending troops (most likely swords or spears) have obviously killed the two troops you sent.
Nope. 2 Spears will die against a barb any day, unsupported.

DeletedUser

i know it has already been stated however ill say it again to be more clear

Because ALL villages have a basic defense of 20 and spears have an attack of 10 each, the attack of the spears was not more than the basic defense of the wall therefore that is why both spears died

As for the report saying that the attacker has won, it says that because after the attack landed there were no defending troops left in the village (even if there werent any to begin with). therefore since there were no troops left the report assumes the attacker won

Finally to explain spiking, spiking is when a player sends troops to support a village (usually a barb village) for certain reasons. Reasons may include them wanting to kill attackers troops without the attacker finding out who did it, the person sending the support may want to defend the resources in a barb so that they can take them all for themselves or it could be as simple as someone wanting to dodge an incoming attack so they send their troops to a barb for safety and they may have forgotten to cancel

I am positive that the reason your spears died is from the basic defense of the village as i explained above and spiking had nothing to do with this attack

Status
Not open for further replies.