Facts & Rumors

DeletedUser14443

Well, after a decent start to the fray it looks like I'll be for the big R.

deadeye from smash seems to have a boner for me :)

Good luck folks and for gods sake, don't let that trashy tribe smash win this world!

DeletedUser13448

The following is a fact.
The Turkish people are pushing, this is being done through sitting mostly (cant talk for them all but I know of at least a few)

DeletedUser14439

Rumour
DO! are gifting villages to keep diplomacy with Poker
:eek:

DeletedUser5582

I heard a whisper on the wind that FREE family send very shoddy war declarations (the timing of which was also super handy for working tag times but shssss don't tell anyone)

DeletedUser14415

I hear that FREE are collapsing due to their leader being perma banned :D

I'm very temped to tell the world what happened. Especially after receiving mails like this:

killmepls Apr 16, 19:45
i suggest you never play with this game, since we will search for this name in every english speaking server you can imagine and ruin it for you :) good luck m8

DeletedUser14460

I know their leader got 3rd ban and that is permanent.
Or ravandil forced him to ban himself pr he will lose :p

DeletedUser14415

They actually go me permanent banned on April 14th. Didn't go too well for them. I've seen nothing but backstabbing and propaganda games from FREE, I have no respect for any of them, especially their leaders.

DeletedUser14460

That is why we declined their alliance request...
We knew that and I didn't trust them.

DeletedUser14461

TBH ravandil you asked us not to attack you but you were perfectly fine with us attacking poker as long as we dont touch you.

DeletedUser14415

Lmao! So you keep on coming to play your games here as well. Let's see some evidence for that eh? cos I have never asked you guys not to attack me. I do know Xiahou told you guys not to attack me ;) his reasons are unknown to me. If you want to take this game one step further I can provide the mails.