Facts & Rumors

DeletedUser13573

TBH ravandil you asked us not to attack you but you were perfectly fine with us attacking poker as long as we dont touch you.
Turks even came to externals to spread their propaganda :D:D

DeletedUser14415

Turks even came to externals to spread their propaganda :D:D
Indeed. Laughable. They failed to ban me so now they are going after my reputation in here. I am very temped to write a pnp related to this whole ordeal.

DeletedUser14460

This is too funny :D
Especially FREE players trying to ruin other tribes.

DeletedUser14439

Good to see a car merging the poorer players into him again
heard a rumour that one day someone is going to defend against him :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10100

I heard a rumour today that PnPs were a thing of the past.........oh wait they are! several wars going on and nothing really???

DeletedUser14439

Rumour - Few was made because sirpaulo was asked to leave after upsetting a car by taking his number 1 spot apparent info says they been infighting for the last week

Fact - BlaBla is looking for more co players

Fact - Homepage will leave poker inside a week

DeletedUser10341

some dodgy dealings going on in poker the last few days :)

DeletedUser13638

Rumour - Few was made because sirpaulo was asked to leave after upsetting a car by taking his number 1 spot apparent info says they been infighting for the last week

==========================================

Fact - Sirpaulo sacked Poker as they belittled his efforts. Talked behind his back, awarded internals to others rather than him based on war stats apparently even though his were far superior. Was back-stabbed by his close friends and others within poker behind his back and therefore took the honest choice to go it alone rather than suffer any further problems within a tribe he felt little love for. Probable underlying reason for the issues - acar was upset by Paul taking his number 1 spot and we all know Poker will walk over hot coals if acar tells them to...

Rumour - BlaBla is looking for more co players. Fact - i think most of poker will more likely be looking for co-plays (cough Rebels) rather than blabla as their grand diplo balls up continues to unravel.

Rumour - Homepage will leave poker inside a week - Fact - and would you blame him???

DeletedUser14312

When you post "facts", can you at least write things that are true? :D

DeletedUser14054

==========================================

Fact - Sirpaulo sacked Poker as they belittled his efforts. Talked behind his back, awarded internals to others rather than him based on war stats apparently even though his were far superior. Was back-stabbed by his close friends and others within poker behind his back and therefore took the honest choice to go it alone rather than suffer any further problems within a tribe he felt little love for. Probable underlying reason for the issues - acar was upset by Paul taking his number 1 spot and we all know Poker will walk over hot coals if acar tells them to...

Rumour - BlaBla is looking for more co players. Fact - i think most of poker will more likely be looking for co-plays (cough Rebels) rather than blabla as their grand diplo balls up continues to unravel.

Rumour - Homepage will leave poker inside a week - Fact - and would you blame him???

Just to add to the list:

Fact - Poker will fold in this world ;)