FAF ask for SWTEA NAP.

DeletedUser9161

Grawler :)
when you learn not to internal of which on every world you are mocked for
you can then have a valid point :)

i think you should look at yourself before you post about others who was the first too send them attacks

but i do hope you enjoy what ya got and would i do it again oh yeah too right i would

i just hope you liked all the info that i passed over you may accuse myself of being a spy and you might stir it all like you did

drakul: Power. today at 13:46
Sorry first mail wasn't really clear.

Order is as below. Each player has a 5 minute gap for their nukes to land in.

Nuke Team member one : Powermunger 23:10
Nuke Team member two :silentwarrior 23:15
Nuke Team member three :drakul 23:20
Nuke Team member four :Hawk 01 23:25
Nuke Team member five :maniac bunny 23:30
Nuke Team member six : jimmy3030 23:35
Nuke Team Member seven :ginelli97 23:40
Nuke Team Member eight : TaShunke Witko 23:45
Noble land time : 23:50 on Friday 14th September

drakul today at 16:07
and if you think im sending at that please think twice which *****

created that crap up its one of the worst i have ever seen or even read

fully refusing to send

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its a game :) i dont take it that seriously to get "pissed" :lol:

i had a fun summer too i don't take this game as seriously as you do but then again you do have a co
and yeah i guess as some one who started the game and sat back for the majority of it i guess it would of given you that time to internal villages from dead players would of made it easy for you to build up

and yes the 13 from the "alliance" were the ones being internaled .... :lol:

so well done Grawler :)

DeletedUser

drakul you rage to much
like in bad boys 2

Whhhooooooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaa

and i said you was a spy because you leaked info ... which means your a spy

i think what made it worse you threw your teddy in the corner instead of telling people what was wrong and contributing

but i like what you did to you PM wall

i think you should write more on there about me because the log in times ?
that got you no where

DeletedUser9161

drakul you rage to much
like in bad boys 2

i think what made it worse you threw your teddy in the corner instead of telling people what was wrong and contributing but then that is a diff thread

rofpmsl so funny that dont you have to in the tribe to pass info to another tribe to be classed as a spy

all info was only passed after i was kicked from the tribe and id do it again anyday after i did alot within it

the pm that was sent to lol tribe that they received was after i was kicked from faf

well from the post to being kicked they had every chance to do it better
but to be honest how many pms do you get for the same attack times to be sent

drakul today at 16:07

Sent Sep 12, 2012 22:02:40
Powermunger dismissed you from the tribe Fire And Flames

all messages was sent too the other tribe after being kicked from it

DeletedUser

its a game :) i dont take it that seriously to get "pissed" :lol:

i had a fun summer too i don't take this game as seriously as you do but then again you do have a co
and yeah i guess as some one who started the game and sat back for the majority of it i guess it would of given you that time to internal villages from dead players would of made it easy for you to build up

and yes the 13 from the "alliance" were the ones being internaled .... :lol:

so well done Grawler :)
#
Oh so that's the crap you're going to spew over the forums is it? Nitro (or any other LoL member), apart from today, have I had another co-player? I think I'll let my tribe answer that question.

Do continue though Russian, any part you're playing in FAF is playing into our hands very nicely ;)

DeletedUser9793

i dont think you have co player but i heard you got a coffee maker

DeletedUser

hmm I don't think he does share an account Russian mate :/ still a very annoying player though :L

DeletedUser

lets keep this thread relevent to the topic. FAF not getting a NAP with SWTEA.

FAF take you hand move it to your face and add the word SLAP.

Once you have done this. You can try all the other small tribe around world 12 for a NAP as well.

As long as you have a gotcha you have a start up tribe that wont last.

DeletedUser10816

drakul you rage to much
like in bad boys 2

Well.... I have to correct you there....

He didnt sent me any information whilst he was in FAF. It was only after he had been kicked that I received information....

Passing me information after he no longer had any allegiance to FAF cannot be described as spying... he cannot even be described as a Traitor

Sep 12
22:02 drakul has been dismissed by Powermunger.

The first mail received by me was at:

Sep 12,2012 22:30

DeletedUser3312

For some reason I seem to recall therussian being associated with sir cornish (The infamous noob nobled by a barb).

Nevertheless I lol`d at this thread. FAF got owned

DeletedUser3371

Tbf to Jessie she was quite right with the much more accurate figures, but they don't change the fact that the writing is still on the proverbial wall for FAF.

Many tribes have the ability to come back from from such a potential downward spiral but that isn't the case here for so many reasons even besides and apart from the very evident disaffection of a large number of FAF players. The run has started and I do not believe gotcha has the power to stop it but if he considers this enough of a slur from a tribe he dismissed as food for his members and the reason for shrugging off the NAP between us.

If I remember rightly, the words used were ,
" I can't restrict our members growing " ... Well, in a very belated answer to that - We can, have done and will continue to do so! Well, except for those pesky barbs!

I can't really say much about those because I must admit to chowing down on a couple of them myself. Though it is rather unusual when what was the biggest tribe on the world seems to feel the need for more fire power by barb munching more than the little guys do ... technically it could be construed as being slightly more constructive than just feeding your nobles to the birds , sorry , our snipes.

While Pablo pointed out that we had to fight our way out of a tough spot during the early part of this world in another thread I don't think the scale of those obstacles have ever been highlighted.
Practically since the start of this world the players that now form SWTEA have been on the back foot for large parts of it , wars that started too early some tough competition from Juke and co. in GOM , etc. FAF broke off diplomacy and were moving into and around us even before they did that.
Immediately on the other side we were fenced in by what is in most peoples eyes :icon_razz: , the best tribe on the world.
Take a look at the stats first if you are even thinking our longevity is down to hugging in any way shape or form.

We have had and will continue to have respect for any diplomacy we make. Looking back it is something a few other tribes might have profited from and fared better by adopting. Including FAF!

We have continually been written off as the also rans, poor relation that will never amount to anything, making up the numbers on the world, there are plenty of similes or comparisons you can make.
That is coming to an end. I have a prediction for everybody .... SWTEA will soon be the second largest tribe on UK12! Maybe it won't be all our own doing and maybe we won't get the glory ... but then again ... we are supposed to be dead by now aren't we? We are certainly going to far out last the flames of FAF, that granted , may have burnt brightly but the fire is dying with only barbs to fuel them.
The fact the fire in their bellies has died even more abruptly makes me chortle though ....

" I can't restrict our members growing " .... this is my incentive. This is Gotcha!'s idea of diplomacy .... the cooling off period that was part of the agreement ... pah , not worth it , no point respecting that if we don't respect their players I imagine him saying. :icon_wink: Well ....:icon_eek:

Dark-Arcanine said:
Essentially what's happen there is something a bit like this...

pounding.gif

Oh Rushin , rushin, rushin gets you no where .... please put us in contact with whomever did put you up to sending a phoney invitation to diplomacy talks.

We really would hate it if they didn't get the message because no one in your tribe talks to each other.

Akelei today at 20:26
Thanks Quote
1 hour window all nukes (must land in order - if late must explain to noble leader - who will explain to other members)

Nuke Team member 1 :
Nuke Team member 2 :
Nuke Team member 3 :
Nuke Team member 4 :
Nuke Team member 5 :
Nuke Team member 6 :
Nuke Team Member 7 :
Nuke Team Member 8 :
Nuke Team Member 9 :
Nuke Team Member 10 :
Nuke Team Member 11 :
Nuke Team Member 12 :

Noble land time :

-----------------------------------------------------------
Use if you want timed hit on fake target
Within 5 mins of the time stated (should be similar time to above or earlier to pull support)

fake Vill 1 :
fake Vill 2 :
fake Vill 3 :
fake Vill 4 :
fake Vill 5 :

Can people please send 3 or more fakes at ram speed as the village will be stacked.
-----------------------------------------------------------
General Fakes (must be rams)

Land Time window :

Only a small list so lets get these villages faked tons.

EVERYONE PLEASE PUT EFFORT INTO THE FAKES< THEY ARE A VITAL PART OF THE PLAN.
Akelei today at 20:27
Thanks Quote
hope no one minds but i cleaned it up to save you some time all you have to do is copy and paste then fill it in
Powermunger today at 23:42
Thanks Quote
whats preferences guys, each person lands one nuke in every op, or rotate 2 nukes and only have 5 players nuking in each op.....i prefer 5 players and less planning and checking.

Now I am all in favour of an elaborate plan but even to my convoluted brain this looks just a little bit fiddly to be workable ... honestly , I am starting to think there is nobody in FAF worth inviting to join us for the final show down.
Perhaps the only 1 worth inviting did have the brains to stand up and say, "No , I will not be taking part". .... but I wouldn't know if nobody did that, now would I?

.... and those attack groups , ROFL!

Before I stray too far off topic ....

TheRussian on 14.09. at 16:09
Question

what do you think will happen when LOL kill FAF off ?
if you have played TW natural law means they will come after you
this isnt a threat,this is fact. and as you have no where near the nuke capacity of them you would be defeated

respond as soon as because im interested

TheRussian
Here is a really simple and very obvious answer. We will be up against the strongest and most well organised tribe that graces UK12 ... but it will be a stand up fight with safe areas behind us. There may even be some very formal public declarations before any nukes are even fired and there will almost certainly be a joint forum where the players that are currently playing side by side can take the rip out of each other as they try to get 1 up in their own personal and tribal duels.

What we will not have is a random group of players hiding behind us waiting for the moment they sense weakness ready and willing to stick the proverbial knife in as has been done to the once mighty dogs , addict , etc etc ... hmmm that is turning into quite a long list actually if only I could bother to see who all those has beens were.

So, just for all those really really quite FAF members .... we may be small but we are SWTEAy , we are up for the fight .... and no , we don't want to hugz with you.

This shall hopefully be a reflection of what is FAF for the records so all can see how well you played this world before you get kicked off it!

We will be waiting to see if you guys are anything more than a bunch of farmers ....

Here is a message from the little SWTEAy fella creeping up behind you and if you can't find it in yourselves to pick up some axes instead of those scythes, at least pick up some swords and defend yourselves .... just because respect is a 2 way street ..... or to put it another way that you guys might more easily understand ..... you reap what you sow.

Dark-Arcanine said:
Essentially what's happen there is something a bit like this...

pounding.gif
..... you only have yourselves to blame just because everybody knows you shouldn't ask the SWTEAy guy for a hugz!

DeletedUser

nice post and very funny. im glad this was started now.

FAF must be scratching there heads this morning wondering how they could be disrespected like this by the small tribe that limits the growth.

DeletedUser

Sound just like George bush :)

and as Pushty wrote it

your tribe is just a 3rd wheel :lol:

That's a twisting of words. If anyone is the third wheel, it is FAF - FAF would be the only ones to benefit from a NAP.

You are the worst tribal representative I have seen stumble on to these forums, do yourself a favour and start making an interesting war, rather than passing your ill-thought views.

DeletedUser3371

Now for those of you not currently playing on 12 here is another little tit-bit that just cracks me up every time I see it.

With a tribe called LOL on it you would think they were the funny guys and their in game tribe profile would have you in stitches ... well , it is good but it's not that good ......

With a group camping it up calling themselves the SWTEAy boys you might be forgiven for thinking that must be the profile that has everybody rolling in aisles ... alas not , it isn't us either!

Now lets head over for a look at what those serious guys in FAF have to say on theirs .....

All wrapped up in a tidy little spoiler is this priceless little gem ....

Better hope you're worthy as we don't give it out easily

Naturally, this is posted under the ever so serious looking title of ....... wait for it ....

Diplomacy!

Though I suppose tbf, it is very selective thing if you can't give it away.

ROFL! Talk about blowing smoke up ..... ahem , er, perhaps this is possibly the first recorded case of smoke without the fire?