FAF ask for SWTEA NAP.

DeletedUser

oh deary deary me...

This is a war game, we're here to war... (or some of us are!!!)

The majority of FAF voted to drop the NAP with SWEATY months ago... (love gravy voted against the majority), this thread made me cringe for the first time in 37 years!
so FAF got what we voted, War with SWEATY, i remember reading about how we were gonna steam roll them out of k55 within a month after we took a few easy conquers behind our own front... To re request a NAP now is just, well, quite frankly embarrassing!

War is why we all (i hope) play this game. Some you win, some you lose... and until its conclusion its a case of donning the old tin hat, knuckling down and making life as difficult as possible for the enemy. There's great pleasure to be had in watching your opponents troops crash and die...

Pushty... Your opinions and thoughts count for very little... Have you ever actually seen a war to its conclusion before account hopping/tribe hopping/world hopping/whoring yourself as a dirty little spy??

And if you want a good example of irony, the reason I left TEA and joined FAF was because of the TEA council's support for barb nobling!

Ho hum... enjoy the game guys n gals, it doesn't get much better!!! ;)

DeletedUser

oh deary deary me...

The majority of FAF voted to drop the NAP with SWEATY months ago... (love gravy voted against the majority), this thread made me cringe for the first time in 37 years!
so FAF got what we voted, War with SWEATY, i remember reading about how we were gonna steam roll them out of k55 within a month after we took a few easy conquers behind our own front... To re request a NAP now is just, well, quite frankly embarrassing!

Agreed. The council here laughed it out of the room when Mike asked our opinion/showed us the mail. I don't think there was one person who didn't emphatically say no.

War is why we all (i hope) play this game. Some you win, some you lose... and until its conclusion its a case of donning the old tin hat, knuckling down and making life as difficult as possible for the enemy. There's great pleasure to be had in watching your opponents troops crash and die...

Can you stop doing that please?

And if you want a good example of irony, the reason I left TEA and joined FAF was because of the TEA council's support for barb nobling!

I remember the arguement back then. It was before the merger and when we shared forums. We allowed some select barb nobling for smaller players however right or wrong this was. However the scorched earth policy against barbs being taken by your current tribe was never nor will be on the agenda for us.

To be honest it was quite a surprise to recieve that mail and it has given everyone in our tribe a nice little lift to know that our efforts are wearing down the leadership of FaF so much so that they came begging us for a NAP.

I'd like to say that the chances of a NAP in the future are about the same as the deserts freezing over. However I think the camels would need to come skating home as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed. The council here laughed it out of the room when Mike asked our opinion/showed us the mail.

To be honest it was quite a surprise to recieve that mail and it has given everyone in our tribe a nice little lift to know that our efforts are wearing down the leadership of FaF so much so that they came begging us for a NAP.

To be honest, I don't think anyone in the FAF leadership had any knowledge of that mail or it's contents until it was reprinted here. So I wouldn't get your panties too damp thinking about it. One private mail between opposing players doesn't mean anyone is "begging" for anything. Just my opinion though.

DeletedUser2961

Well well well. I rarely bother with the externals anymore, and now I remember why. A nobody did an in game mail asking for something that the rest of us were gobsmacked over. Its then picked up on, and like boys in a playground with sticks and something smelly, its flung everywhere and made into a huge mess.

The only one looking like an idiot is The Russian. (I'll say what I want to him in private, it won't be nice). But I'm sure, that like Terriers with a tea towel, you'll continue.

DeletedUser

It seems, if the infamous Miffy award could be given to anyone outside of LoL, it'd be given to TheRussian, for being the laughing stock of W12. Way make your own tribe look like beggars, then get hated on for it ;)

DeletedUser

The only one looking like an idiot is The Russian. (I'll say what I want to him in private, it won't be nice). But I'm sure, that like Terriers with a tea towel, you'll continue.

If what you say is true The Russian has made you all look like an idiot. I'd love to see what you say to him in private. Wont you please air your dirty laundry? Don't worry The Russian will probably do it for you.

DeletedUser2961

If what you say is true The Russian has made you all look like an idiot. I'd love to see what you say to him in private. Wont you please air your dirty laundry? Don't worry The Russian will probably do it for you.

Unfortunately, I'm no lady and would lead to a cult following, you trawling urban dictionary in awe, more infractions and a lifetime ban..

Needless to say,

Aug 19
16:55 TheRussian joined the tribe.

In less than a month he is diplomat? I think not :)

DeletedUser10816

Yet 10 days later...

Kingfisher27 Left 29th August 2012 - 02:15

Caused primarily by gotcha! taking TheRussian's side on a noble claim issue.

So TheRussian was clearly more important to the leadership in 10 days than Kingfisher was in 3 months?

(not that I want to drag Kingfisher into this of course - its just another example of poor FAF management)

DeletedUser

Yet 10 days later...

So TheRussian was clearly more important to the leadership in 10 days than Kingfisher was in 3 months?

(not that I want to drag Kingfisher into this of course - its just another example of poor FAF management)
#

Albeit this, we shall not complain. Please keep this style of management up.

Sincerely,

LoL

DeletedUser2961

Yet 10 days later...

Incorrect again. Primarily hissy fits, P.M.T. and no choklit. But again off topic as the tea towel has dissintegrated I fear?

DeletedUser

oh deary deary me...

Pushty... Your opinions and thoughts count for very little... Have you ever actually seen a war to its conclusion before account hopping/tribe hopping/world hopping/whoring yourself as a dirty little spy??

Ho hum... enjoy the game guys n gals, it doesn't get much better!!! ;)

Its a shame you left us buddy. we changed the policy when we changed the leadership. anyway PM me sometime.

Thanks for all the + reps guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10816

Powermunger on 28.08.2012 at 07:05

Guys i didnt want to rule or comment on this as i am a PA to Kingfisher.

However if i dont then this will continue i feel. I left this decision to Gotcha! as Therussian has said he had spoken to him (on skype) and had been told to take that claim of kingfisher27.

gotcha! on 29.08.2012 at 00:30

right

i have looked into this over and over again

FINAL DECISION
is that because the village originated inside TheRussian,s 7*7 and he took it
that over rules Kingfisher27 claim on it as they hadnt asked for permission as set out in the nobling rules

i have since been told this has been moved or deleted from the forums

So nothing to do with a noble claim being overturned then clearly...

DeletedUser3371

So The Russian has been reduced to the kitchen boy or worse the tatty old tea towel in this simile, Gypsy?

Not that I don't agree that it is a much more fitting role for him than diplomat but surely you would be simply better off by dis-owning him completely ... I mean that way you will also be able show the world that you are a group of real pro.'s

N.B. Not to mention make room to squeeze 1 more ex-ally in into the hold of your sinking ship to act as flotsam.

At this stage ... you have tried , barb nobling which is really working sooooo well according to the stats up-dates.

You have become a family tribe ... just because the other members of the family died off while you used their corpses as shields doesn't mean that it you aren't still tarred with that brush!

Now, it seems mass recruitment is simply the only thing left that you haven't tried but you will obviously sink to that as well or rather sink with that as well if the Russian is any indication of the caliber of you recruiting standards .... surely it is time for some one else to step up and take the reins ..... what has happened to all that bravado and swagger we saw at the beginning of the world?

Or are you all more interested in the price of turnips now?
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is this OldUn or Badmart76? Oh, wait, it's irrelevant - you both ran to evoL from Plague, too.

I've never begged for diplomacy or recruitment. If I disagree with something, I do what I can to change it, if that involves spying, innate human etiquette dictates that it's a plausible measure. Regardless, this is off topic.

DeletedUser

the chances of a NAP in the future are about the same as the deserts freezing over. However I think the camels would need to come skating home as well.

At night the temperature of a desert can drop to as low as 5°C ... also some people regard tundra's as deserts...

DeletedUser9793

to be fair , there are a few chuckles flying around at this thread. [ well some hysterical laughter from all corners of the world ] but there are also some questions that have been raised here that kinda intrigue me :

1. If Drakul wasnt a spy, why were you actually kicked ? For refusing to participate in a badly organised OP ? Or some kinda politics going on ? Whatever case it seems hard to the unexplained. But only probably you know all the facts .

2 Why was Kingfisher27 kicked ? [ hello kingsey :) ]

3 How did TheRussian get involved in both these events?

4 With TheRussian's skills in governance and diplomacy, has he got it right and the current leadership of FaF got it wrong ?

5 Its good to banter and will it continue ?

DeletedUser3312

ohhhh wait now I remember. Wasn't therussian leader of that ridiculous soviet family tribe? Haha, damn faf must be more desperate then I previously thought. Sympathy just turned into pity.