Fairwell - Heres to a Sour Win!

tedd66

Reaction score
How many enemy villages you took mate? 14? Damn :/ oh and lost 65....

Come back when you can play? I've took 13 times the amount you have with less than 40 nukes.

DeletedUser

13 and 34 before I left. The thought that IBF never took a none isolated village from me whilst I was on the account. And played much of the world solo :p

Sorry Tedd, forgot you were 'Elite' and 'God's Gift'

Side 1:
Players: Radioactive Soldier
Side 2:
Tribes: IBF

Timeframe: 01/08/2015 00:00:00 to 30/03/2016 11:31:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 34
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,606
Side 2: 299,965
Difference: 185,359

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

tedd66

Reaction score
I've played virtually the whole world solo, including my time in sins and also in majestic when I had no tribe mates either. So don't really see your point there?

You were tryin to mock my conquer stats, which are far greater than your own so I back handed you to touch. It was not an attempt at bragging or an ego boost. Just further pointing out your lack of playing ability.

DeletedUser

Since when did I mock your conquer stats?

I agree I'm not Einstein at this game, but its a game. I play to enjoy. Not to play and do silly things with myself at night. Which seems most of IBF do....

Brrando83

Reaction score
you must be really proud mate.....real input in to war between RP and IBF from you......lol

13 and 34 before I left. The thought that IBF never took a none isolated village from me whilst I was on the account. And played much of the world solo :p

Sorry Tedd, forgot you were 'Elite' and 'God's Gift'

Side 1:
Players: Radioactive Soldier
Side 2:
Tribes: IBF

Timeframe: 01/08/2015 00:00:00 to 30/03/2016 11:31:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 34
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,606
Side 2: 299,965
Difference: 185,359

chart

DeletedUser

Always Brando... Shame, I cant recap from you anymore....

tedd66

Reaction score
There are some barbs if you want them TEDD?

Ah and now the usual "your better than me therefore you must have no life" how original.

Better than the "your better than me therefore you must cheat" though, although I have recorded that one a few times too...

DeletedUser

Tedd, you going to spurt anymore crap today? Or can I go eat yet?

Can you prove this - 'Since when did I mock your conquer stats?'

DeletedUser10619

To be fair, if i was a member of RP, i would have given consideration to quitting/deleting. The world is lost, the war is far too much in the enemies favour now, what is the point in going on?

So i do not blame Hawk for walking away. A fantastic player handcuffed by the inferior quality around them. There is other talent in RP, but not much of it, and people who seemingly would rather barb noble and internal than attack the enemy.

We in IBF are blessed with the talent and commitment of its members. Our members see the point in playing this game, a desire to war, a desire to win through aggression and perseverance. Tribal wars is not a game you can just pick up and put down, play just to kill time here and there.

If you cant be bothered to put the time in, then go and play something else

DeletedUser

Good speech to motivate people not to play the game. Well done. The game will never have new players.

YAY!

tedd66

Reaction score
theres a casual world for casual players.

IF a new player joins a world and expects to win it first time, chances are they gonna get a pasting. Same with any online game.

DeletedUser

Just pointing out. This is my first world for years. Didn't fair too bad, and didn't get pasted.

But I understand where you are coming from in some respects.

DeletedUser10619

With any new player the success on their first world is going to be down to luck to some degree. Where they land in the world, and what tribe they start in.

We have two first timers in IBF. They have shown the hard work needed to succeed and the level of interest needed to learn from those with more experience.

What i am trying to say is unfortunately true. You cannot succeed in this game if you are not prepared to put the hours in, much like in real life, you cannot succeed in work or sport if you are not prepared to put the effort into it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded and will always have the same results, a grown account that will ultimately fail.

If you have fallen in a better location at the start of the world Matteo you might have had a better result long term

DeletedUser

I started in a fine location, gave me chance to learn the ropes of the game again. And had fight after fight. Which is the aim of the game SB. If you looked you might have found that out :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
There are plenty of players who have put a lot of time and effort into playing w21, just because they aren't in IBF doesn't mean they haven't dedicated a lot of time into playing ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
"We have two first timers in IBF. They have shown the hard work needed to succeed and the level of interest needed to learn from those with more experience.

What i am trying to say is unfortunately true. You cannot succeed in this game if you are not prepared to put the hours in, much like in real life, you cannot succeed in work or sport if you are not prepared to put the effort into it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded and will always have the same results, a grown account that will ultimately fail."

DeletedUser10619

I started in a fine location, gave me chance to learn the ropes of the game again. And had fight after fight. Which is the aim of the game SB. If you looked you might have found that out :)

What an interesting thing for you to say, the man with 14 IBF war caps

And i love a bit of war, actually a lot of war, which is why my 313 RP war caps feels pretty good.

If this were a game of top trumps, i think that i win this round youngling