Fairwell - Heres to a Sour Win!

DeletedUser10619

"We have two first timers in IBF. They have shown the hard work needed to succeed and the level of interest needed to learn from those with more experience.

What i am trying to say is unfortunately true. You cannot succeed in this game if you are not prepared to put the hours in, much like in real life, you cannot succeed in work or sport if you are not prepared to put the effort into it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded and will always have the same results, a grown account that will ultimately fail."

Unfortunatley, our members were just prepared to put in more effort than those in RP and DTA come to that. More point here is that your opinion of "a lot of time" and my opinion of " a lot of time" are a little bit different

Reastablished

Reaction score
Unfortunatley, our members were just prepared to put in more effort than those in RP and DTA come to that. More point here is that your opinion of "a lot of time" and my opinion of " a lot of time" are a little bit different

There is also a difference in how many hours some people can commit so personally I would disagree, you can't bemoan someone who plays the only time they have available, you could argue that then they can't expect to win but it's unfair to put them down for having perhaps different commitments or circumstances.

DeletedUser10619

There is also a difference in how many hours some people can commit so personally I would disagree, you can't bemoan someone who plays the only time they have available, you could argue that then they can't expect to win but it's unfair to put them down for having perhaps different commitments or circumstances.

I agree completely, and i am certainly not putting anyone down for having other things to do, rather than sit here pressing buttons on a keyphone/tablet/phone....real life is very appealing.

But again i stand by what i say, in most circumstances the victorious tribe will have a good blend of skill and commitment.

What i am also saying is that you have to go into a world with your eyes wide open, you cannot expect to be victorious playing 2-3 hours every couple of days, which is a trait that befalls many tribes on many worlds. Once members lose interest in what they are doing.

We have been fortunate in IBF to have had members who have had this blend of talent and commitment (or available commitment) but that as i have said before is a thumbs up to the way we have recruited.

DeletedUser

What an interesting thing for you to say, the man with 14 IBF war caps

And i love a bit of war, actually a lot of war, which is why my 313 RP war caps feels pretty good.

If this were a game of top trumps, i think that i win this round youngling

And that has what relevance to what I posted, because?

DeletedUser10619

You were talking about you having fight after fight, and if i had looked

Well first off, why would i look at any of your previous fights, they are of no interest to our tribe, and your account become relevant to us once you joined RP and relocated close to our frontline. This i presume because you wanted to carry on fighting

I point out you derisory amount of IBF war caps, as evidence that perhaps you arent that fussed about fighting. So either you didnt bring the fight as you werent that bothered or your tribemates werent capable or interested in helping you out with the fight.

DeletedUser

You were talking about you having fight after fight, and if i had looked

Well first off, why would i look at any of your previous fights, they are of no interest to our tribe, and your account become relevant to us once you joined RP and relocated close to our frontline. This i presume because you wanted to carry on fighting

I point out you derisory amount of IBF war caps, as evidence that perhaps you arent that fussed about fighting. So either you didnt bring the fight as you werent that bothered or your tribemates werent capable or interested in helping you out with the fight.

What about ODA. My location didn't suit the war, but I still managed to get frontline and try and fight?

So your being selective on stats (as usual) - I said I was in fight after fight. You can't just select my final fight and suggest I did crap in it, and crap on the world at fight. That's just wrong SB..

DeletedUser10619

Your final fight is the only one i have stats for, so i cant compare it to anything else. If you can provide us with some war stats on your other wars then that would help give people reading this a better idea

DeletedUser

I don't play anymore remember. So maybe ask foxy, snakey or any other RP member for stats!