Fake limit-1% of the villages points

• Thread starter White-Necromancer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Question::Iif i have 10 million points, 1% of this is 100,000(villagers) which clearly isn't possible, is there an upper level cap on this?, such as 1% or X villagers if it goes over the level.

(even if I have 1 million total points I would have to send 10k population as a fake..I don't consider this a fake.)

DeletedUser

It's 1% of the village's points - so for a 1k village now, it will tell you you need to send at least 10 villagers, etc

DeletedUser

You're misunderstanding the rule.

As lonzy said: It's 1% of the village's points! E.G. If you have 100 points you have to send out troops that take 1 farm space as 1 is 1% of 100.

DeletedUser

Cheers 2F

Forgot to mention, that it rounds down - I was stuck on 390 points a few days ago and i on'y needed to send 3 villagers.

DeletedUser

Phew, thats fine then, so max size will end about 90 something troops for a fake...(technically 120-ish)

DeletedUser

For sure if is need it to send 100 fakes, but is better then i was thinking....

DeletedUser

It is harder to send mass fakes this way. Or more annoying, depends which way you look at it.

DeletedUser

Well with a maxed village you would have to send 120 villagers per fake.
So its almost impossible to do it without losing a good amount.

DeletedUser

So you can only send 100 fakes per village - and that would effectively use up all your troops?

DeletedUser

The fakes are limited to your points and troops. Let's say you have 3000 points, a full farm and the rest of the farmspace goes to troops you can send thousand of fakes.