Fake Limit

DeletedUser

There's something I don't get. I've been in one world with fake limit on the .net servers, and it said have to send units equivalent to 1 farm space per every 100 points you have. You can't send an attack from one village using units from another village, and yet according to the fake rule if you have 2mil points you have to send at least 200,000 villagers in your army and there's only 24,000 total villagers in a village some of which are occupied in buildings, so that wouldn't be possible. At that point, how do you attack anyone?

DeletedUser

You're wrong there.

It's 1% if the village's points, not the the player's.

DeletedUser

Fake limits are ridiculous, many people don't understand them. Therefore, the rule only makes a rare appearance in worlds, and I would doubt that rule to come about before at least UK10, the fake limit would probably ruin a world, and create wasteful server space.

DeletedUser

The fake limit is active on UK1. I'd like to see how it works when players get to 500k points plus.

DeletedUser

/sigh

The fake limit is not calculated by the player's points, it's calculated by the attacking village's points.

DeletedUser

Obviously. But when players get to that size the normal procedure is to send bucketloads of fakes at targets, especially when in an organised war.

Can players still send 100 fakes from each village? Very unlikely.

DeletedUser

Well yes you can. Say you build your villages up to about 9k points, your fakes would have to contain troops worth 90 populatioin space. 1 ram takes up 5, and a scout takes up 2, so 1 ram (5 population) and 43 scouts (86 population) will constitute a reasonable fake for a fully built village. Admittedly you wouldn't be able to send 100 of these from every village, but you could still easily send 10-20 per village if you have 500-1000 scouts there. A whole tribe of villages sending 10-20 fakes from each village means you still have a lot of fakes at your disposal. It just means you will have to work together with other players more to be able to send mass fakes at a player.

DeletedUser

Well yes you can. Say you build your villages up to about 9k points, your fakes would have to contain troops worth 90 populatioin space. 1 ram takes up 5, and a scout takes up 2, so 1 ram (5 population) and 43 scouts (86 population) will constitute a reasonable fake for a fully built village. Admittedly you wouldn't be able to send 100 of these from every village, but you could still easily send 10-20 per village if you have 500-1000 scouts there. A whole tribe of villages sending 10-20 fakes from each village means you still have a lot of fakes at your disposal. It just means you will have to work together with other players more to be able to send mass fakes at a player.

That doesn't work when you accustomed to sending 500-1000 Fakes on a player.

So the Fake limit is a torture. =P

DeletedUser

What doesn't work about it? Having to work with your tribemates to send lots of fakes? I agree, the fake limit does make it harder to send hundreds of fakes, but it's not impossible with a little teamwork.

DeletedUser

Very true. More organisation required rather than sending almost randomly.